Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011
Current Page: 11 of 11
Re: WARNING!!! Unpopular Opinion: Keith Richards Should Lay His Guitar Down And Let The Stones Roll On!
Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: July 11, 2013 09:51

Bets are now being taken on what MightyJumpinJackO'Trollin's next name will be, once the Lone Ranger finishes shootin' up this saloon and rilin' up the citizenry and rides off into the sunset.

Re: WARNING!!! Unpopular Opinion: Keith Richards Should Lay His Guitar Down And Let The Stones Roll On!
Posted by: Thrylan ()
Date: July 11, 2013 09:56

It ain't over till he leaves a silver bullet.

Somebody please post the YouTube video of "Thank you masked man" Lenny Bruce animated short........perfect for this.....I can't, I'm on a phone, technically challenged....angry smiley

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: July 11, 2013 10:24

Thrylan

Somebody please post the YouTube video of "Thank you masked man" Lenny Bruce animated short........perfect for this.....I can't, I'm on a phone, technically challenged....angry smiley
here you go:

Date: July 11, 2013 10:27

crholmstrom
Thrylan

here you go:

Thank you!!! Makes MD laugh..."mayor is hoppin assed mad at you boy!"

Hey Lone Ranger......for you....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-11 10:28 by Thrylan.

Date: July 11, 2013 10:30

No worries. Anything to take the wind out of these prepostorous sails.

Date: July 11, 2013 10:33

crholmstrom
No worries. Anything to take the wind out of these prepostorous sails.

Every statement should be followed with the retort, "Fank you masked man."

Date: July 11, 2013 10:43

Though I haven't seen it maybe Lone Ranger should be locked in a room & made to watch the new Lone Ranger movie until he wets his pants. Fank you masked man!>grinning smiley<

Posted by: sonomastone ()
Date: July 11, 2013 11:06

TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
Don't misunderstand me, I love Keith Richards. He is the ultimate rock 'n roll warrior, a real battler, the Brett Favre of rock 'n roll, and my hero. But it is obvious that his time has passed. I really think this Saturday night should be it for my hero. As much as it pains me to say it, it is time for Keith to lay down his guitar and let the Stones roll on. Not saying he couldn't be involved with the writing of a new album, or that he couldn't guest (in Mick Taylor fashion) but it's (sadly) time for the Stones to look in another direction.

It was painful watching both Joe Namath and Muhammad Ali at the end of their great careers. I am feeling the same thing with Keith. He should do the noble thing and step down after Saturday night and let the mighty Stones roll on.

hmm... maybe keith and bill could finally join that bowling league they've been talking about for years... their love of bowling will bring them together finally.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-11 11:07 by sonomastone.

Re: Keith Richards Should Lay His Guitar Down
Date: July 11, 2013 14:17

I want Tonta! Tonta the Indian!

Posted by: bigmac7895 ()
Date: July 11, 2013 15:18

Keith and Bill both just foot faulted though.

Posted by: nickm8 ()
Date: July 11, 2013 15:23

i think he should to its really sad to say it and it hurts but they were wat to sloppy when i saw them last month 2006 was pure tight shows

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011
Current Page: 11 of 11

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1768
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home