Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 8 of 11
Re: WARNING!!! Unpopular Opinion: Keith Richards Should Lay His Guitar Down And Let The Stones Roll On!
Posted by: Thrylan ()
Date: July 10, 2013 02:10

laertisflash
I don't believe it, Thrylan. But if you are a troll, then you are a smart one...

Well, you ruled that out......smoking smiley

Re: WARNING!!! Unpopular Opinion: Keith Richards Should Lay His Guitar Down And Let The Stones Roll On!
Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: July 10, 2013 02:49

Christ, has this really been going on for 8 pages? It seems to be more sensitive an issue than I had surmised....

Posted by: Fuman2 ()
Date: July 10, 2013 03:00

Baloney. Keith is the Stones. They should get rid of the non Stones and lay it out there, bare . . .

Posted by: andrewt ()
Date: July 10, 2013 03:15

Thrylan
andrewt
So this thread continues but StonesTod is inactive. Befuddling.

Best thread ever!

StonesTod must have poked the wrong bear....

I think if Tod were here he'd say "I despise Keith Richards".

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: July 10, 2013 03:20

Fuman2
Baloney. Keith is the Stones. They should get rid of the non Stones and lay it out there, bare . . .

No kiddin'. Grab Bill and Mick T. with Jagger/Watts/Keef & Ronnie and head to a studio and cut one last great disc.

Posted by: slowhand ()
Date: July 10, 2013 04:19

I haven't read all 8 pages of this thread but the topic is just ludicrous...the Stones aren't the Stones without Keith.

Date: July 10, 2013 04:36

andrewt
Thrylan
andrewt
So this thread continues but StonesTod is inactive. Befuddling.

Best thread ever!

StonesTod must have poked the wrong bear....

I think if Tod were here he'd say "I despise Keith Richards".

I loathe Keith Richards

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: July 10, 2013 10:39

most idiotic and stupid thread since long

shelter is being needed against this crap

let this troll of a lone ranger ride on and vanish from here

dead.flowers

EDIT

ps: looks the ranger likes posting so much, even with himself, a quarter of all posts in this thread are his own

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-10 16:02 by dead.flowers.

Date: July 10, 2013 10:50

dead.flowers

dead.flowers

EDIT

ps: looks the range likes posting so much, even with himself, a quarter of all posts in this thread are his own

Perhaps a mirror would be useful to him?

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: July 10, 2013 13:22

Keith is the Stones! Actually if Keith, Charlie or Mick quit its done for me. You got it right with "unpopular opinion". Mind boggling.

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: July 10, 2013 16:00

definitely agree kemosabe.

scarf man should focus on new career as father of tonto, learn to say 'kemosabe, baby' and all that.

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: July 10, 2013 16:03

please BV close this kind of shitty thread

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Date: July 10, 2013 16:50

dead.flowers

dead.flowers

EDIT

ps: looks the ranger likes posting so much, even with himself, a quarter of all posts in this thread are his own

I guess the masses like stupid and idiotic. Thousands of responses. As always.

Date: July 10, 2013 16:54

Natlanta
definitely agree kemosabe.

scarf man should focus on new career as father of tonto, learn to say 'kemosabe, baby' and all that.

Glad to see that there is more than one (Stoneage) around here that has a sense of humor.

Really, even though it was meant to be "tongue in cheek" it's probably what a lot of people around here would actually like to see?

Date: July 10, 2013 16:57

sonomastone
TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
slew
This is not a good post. if you do not have Keith you do not have the Rolling Stones. That is all I am posting on this one.

Any post that lights a fire under the old pirate so he doesn't make the same mistake again is a good one. I hear he is furious! Good, because that just means he will give the performance of a lifetime on Saturday night! Just you watch and see! smoking smiley

He was furious when I talked to him yesterday. But then I told him you were the same guy who said they'd passed the Beatles and that if they recorded another album it would be a classic and then he just chuckled and said oh another wack job then.

He also told me to tell you that James mccartney's got nothing on Theodora.

You say he WAS furious? On a scale of one through ten what number would you have given to his rage?

Date: July 10, 2013 16:58

Green Lady
TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
slew
This is not a good post. if you do not have Keith you do not have the Rolling Stones. That is all I am posting on this one.

Any post that lights a fire under the old pirate so he doesn't make the same mistake again is a good one. I hear he is furious! Good, because that just means he will give the performance of a lifetime on Saturday night! Just you watch and see! smoking smiley

- and just you watch and see the Lone Ranger claim all the credit if Keith plays a blinder on Saturday!

My plan is to share the credit with all of you.

Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: July 10, 2013 17:03

Self indulgent idiots are allowed to troll this board without recourse. I've written some stuff posters thought was out of context and I gladly relented but these asses just continue on. No Keith, no Stones. We love the band here and should support them at moments like this especially. Harping on their worst moments? Well you don't do that to someone you love.

Date: July 10, 2013 17:06

laertisflash
I suppose "TheLoneRangerRidesAgain" feels good. He made a typical "trolling" - joke thread which still goes on. Oh, seven pages so far...

As for Keith: On the current tour his playing is clearly better than ABB tour. I mean the overall level of his performances (now and then). Compared to his "nadir" in 2007, Keith is almost stellar now...

As for the "argument": If a guitarist had to quit due to a botched intro at the opening number of a gig, Keith himself should have quit in 2003. The intro of "Brown Sugar" had been botched atleast three times, during european tour's leg. The same happened a few times to "Under My Thumb" intro on 1981 tour, so i guess since then Eric Clapton could be guitarist of the Stones. Or Rory, who knows...

"TheLoneRangerRidesAgain", congratulations! Your thread - joke is a roaring "success". And, no, it's imposible for us to have an inkling that you is a troll. No way, since you said "i love Keith"...

There is much method to my madness. It will all make more sense after the concert on Saturday night.

Date: July 10, 2013 17:09

DoomandGloom
Self indulgent idiots are allowed to troll this board without recourse. I've written some stuff posters thought was out of context and I gladly relented but these asses just continue on. No Keith, no Stones. We love the band here and should support them at moments like this especially. Harping on their worst moments? Well you don't do that to someone you love.

There is no bigger fan of Keith (or the Stones) on this board than the Lone Ranger. And don't you ever forget that!

Posted by: Sipuncula ()
Date: July 10, 2013 17:16

JackOLantern
There is much method to my madness. It will all make more sense after the concert on Saturday night.

A hint! All eyes will be on the waxing quarter moon that night! We will than finally understand that last great Sons of Beatles album will roll on! Keith has heard our pleas!

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: July 10, 2013 17:26

it's good to be here, kemosabe beebay.

Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: July 10, 2013 17:28

TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
DoomandGloom

There is no bigger fan of Keith (or the Stones) on this board than the Lone Ranger. And don't you ever forget that!
bull you are only registered here for 2 weeks... Troll.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-10 17:30 by DoomandGloom.

Posted by: tumbled ()
Date: July 10, 2013 17:36

this thread should be deleted because it is sacriligious and disturbing.

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: July 10, 2013 17:48

DoomandGloom
And don't you ever forget that!
bull you are only registered here for 2 weeks... Troll.[/quote]

2 weeks?

It feels like many lifetimes.

Date: July 10, 2013 17:49

tumbled
this thread should be deleted because it is sacriligious and disturbing.

Nonsense! This thread will go down in history as the one that pushed Keith to his finest performance ever! Just you wait and see! I can't wait for Saturday night!

Date: July 10, 2013 17:52

Natlanta
it's good to be here, kemosabe beebay.

We will bring peace and justice to Stones World my good friend. It's what we do! Long live Tonto and the Lone Ranger!

Date: July 10, 2013 17:55

GravityBoy
DoomandGloom
And don't you ever forget that!

2 weeks?

It feels like many lifetimes.[/quote]

Lighten up and enjoy the show. You might just learn something in the process.

Date: July 10, 2013 17:58

Sipuncula
JackOLantern

A hint! All eyes will be on the waxing quarter moon that night! We will than finally understand that last great Sons of Beatles album will roll on! Keith has heard our pleas!

Yes! This is the kind of response I have been looking for! Nice to know that there are at least a few around here that are enjoying the show.

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: July 10, 2013 18:01

TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
Lighten up and enjoy the show. You might just learn something in the process.

Hey I'm enjoying it.

I don't want you gone again.

Date: July 10, 2013 18:03

DoomandGloom
TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
DoomandGloom

What does registered here for two weeks have to do with being a troll? And what is a troll? And please don't give me that goofy gasbag reply that I am the definition of a troll. I really want you to give me a legitimate definition. I will respond tonight. Gotta run, got a hydroplane race to go to.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 8 of 11

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1666
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home