Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 6 of 10
Re: question about International Will Call -Tier 3
Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: July 4, 2013 01:07

Harm
Dear Rolling Stones customer,

Your tickets are ready for collection at The Barclaycard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park Festival.

For your added convenience, you can collect your tickets Wednesday through Friday this week at our Box Office in addition to the day of show.

As this is a sold out event, we strongly encourage you collect your tickets in advance of Saturday. If you must collect on Saturday, we STRONGLY recommend you come early in order to avoid significant wait times.

FOR PICK-UPS ON SATURDAY, JULY 6
1. Print a copy of your confirmation email for your purchase and present a photo ID
2. FOR GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS: Go the box office located at the North Entrance of the Festival site in Hyde Park on the attached map anytime between 9:30 - 21.00.

"ADDED CONVENIENCE"??? What "convenience" are they adding to? "For your added INCONVENIENCE" is more accurate. Punters.

Re: AEG Ticket Chaos for Rolling Stones at Hyde Park
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: July 4, 2013 01:23

Garbie
Thanks. Yes, I have everything ready but no confirmation from them (Frontgatetickets) that I can collect them there. Do they just print them again directly?

I am really disappointed. I am sorry to say that unless things change, this will be my last RS concert. I love to see them but I am not prepared to spend hours to secure tickets, hours to try to get them delivered (If I get them), paying a fortune and having no customer attention at all. No, this is too much.

It has bugger all to do with the Stones. Are they also responsible for the f**k ups for the other four BST concerts as well?

BST are basically doing much the same as what Ticketmaster UK have been doing for years. Its delusional to think these things only happen at Stones concerts.

Posted by: pgarof ()
Date: July 4, 2013 01:33

My ticket was purchased from getmein, it arrived last Tuesday and i was out so was delivered next door and signed for. I went round for it when i returned home and found they have gone on holiday so i have not got my ticket. They have set up an investigation this coud take up to 8 working days. Not sure what i can do apart from buy another ticket, that one cost £450. Not happy!!

Posted by: djrambler ()
Date: July 4, 2013 01:48

I went to pick up my tickets today. As others mentioned, they had two windows open at the north entrance, which is right near Marble Arch and Speakers Corner. I live in the States, left for Europe on June 23-my tickets were sent before I left but had not arrived yet. I contacted Front Gate to have them left at Will Call. I went there today and my tickets were available for pick up. They were a little disorganized and appeared to have the tickets separated by country. Plus they had stacks of tickets in the office--not sure if those were tickets thy still needed to sort thru. Either way, they were friendly about it and I think they will be in better shape as it gets closer. But if you can get there Thursday or Friday or early on Saturday, it would probably be advisable.

Also, thanks to everyone here who posted the email that Will Call tix would be available starting today. I never received that email.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-04 02:04 by hooked.

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: July 4, 2013 01:54

paulywaul
LQ1977
bleedingman
I wonder how many this has happened to. We only know about the posters here. The conspiracy theorist in me speculates that this was done purposely to avoid a stampede.

From what I see on BST Hyde Park´s Facebook page, there are many of us out there! Many have not got their Bon Jovi tix for Friday either. Worst mess I have ever experienced...

Bloody hell, that is REALLY bad. It's Wednesday night at this moment, the Bon Jovi show is Friday night. Christ Almighty, it's a HUGE mess is all this. Now I'm beginning to wonder if or when my Elton John tickets for Friday 12th will turn up from the Ticket Factory.

Dear o dear, back to picking up the phone and calling them YET AGAIN. Really thought I was finally done with this shit after getting my 13th July Stones tickets today ........... but obviously not quite yet !!

Got my ticket for Elton John yesterday in normal (unsigned-for) post, Gold Circle same as you are waiting for. Maybe alphabetic again ?

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: July 4, 2013 02:05

My 4 Tier 1 BarclayCard PayBands were delivered today...to the wrong address (home not office). Miraculously someone was in to receive them. I was promised a rapid service but this appears to be bog standard Post Office.

So I have received the wrong tickets sent to the wrong address by the wrong method hopelessly late!

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: July 4, 2013 02:13

chriseganstar
paulywaul
LQ1977
bleedingman
I wonder how many this has happened to. We only know about the posters here. The conspiracy theorist in me speculates that this was done purposely to avoid a stampede.

From what I see on BST Hyde Park´s Facebook page, there are many of us out there! Many have not got their Bon Jovi tix for Friday either. Worst mess I have ever experienced...

Bloody hell, that is REALLY bad. It's Wednesday night at this moment, the Bon Jovi show is Friday night. Christ Almighty, it's a HUGE mess is all this. Now I'm beginning to wonder if or when my Elton John tickets for Friday 12th will turn up from the Ticket Factory.

Dear o dear, back to picking up the phone and calling them YET AGAIN. Really thought I was finally done with this shit after getting my 13th July Stones tickets today ........... but obviously not quite yet !!

Got my ticket for Elton John yesterday in normal (unsigned-for) post, Gold Circle same as you are waiting for. Maybe alphabetic again ?

Yes exactly, 3 x Golden Circle

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: July 4, 2013 02:14

johnnythunders
My 4 Tier 1 BarclayCard PayBands were delivered today...to the wrong address (home not office). Miraculously someone was in to receive them. I was promised a rapid service but this appears to be bog standard Post Office.

So I have received the wrong tickets sent to the wrong address by the wrong method hopelessly late!

Says it all really. Just unbelievable !

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: July 4, 2013 02:15

This ticket fiasco has been topped off by the revelation from BST that the Stones slot is 90 mins!!

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: July 4, 2013 02:17

All of you that you already received your tickets, did you received an email first?
I'm asking because I see ''4 item(s) were shipped on 24/06/13'' in my order page at Front Gate but I have not received a mail from them and certainly I have not yet received my tickets angry smiley

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: July 4, 2013 02:18

paulywaul
chriseganstar
paulywaul
LQ1977
bleedingman

And they've moved the whole of tier 1 & 2 to Stage Left, see the latest plan Lien posted : [bst-hydepark.s3.amazonaws.com]

Now tier 1 & 2 go in on the West, not the South entrance. Unbelievable !!! Anyhow, we'll see you somewhere in Tier 1 on Saturday, I'll give you a call when we get to London (maybe a beer somewhere beforehand ?).

Satisfied since 1976

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-04 02:22 by chriseganstar.

Date: July 4, 2013 02:48

Yes do Chris, cheers

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: July 4, 2013 03:01

Are they Fu*king kidding ? Moved the tiers again.

I hope we don't trip over the Hells Angels bikes down the front.

WTF are they doing ? WORSE THAN USELESS !

SC UK GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Posted by: RRMan03 ()
Date: July 4, 2013 03:36

Well here is a tip. AEG could care less if you the fan are happy. If you watch them their job is to keep the Stones happy,make sure that they and the /stones get paid and as for the rest of it good luck mate. I know.I work with thm on anothr tour each week and its a big one also and they do not care about the fans,last,entertainer,next to last,money at the top.These guys are cut throat and you will get nothing from them.My position allows me total access to the show before and after with the artist and I have learned to just not talk to them at all. If I need something I go thru the road mgr. or the crew chief.

Posted by: nobodyimportant ()
Date: July 4, 2013 03:43

You mean they couldn't care less. That means they don't care. I think we know that, but thanks anyway.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: July 4, 2013 03:44

Looks like Tier 1 tickets ended up being a good deal (although we won't know until tomorrow). Tier 2 seems to have "grown" quite a bit.

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: July 4, 2013 04:01

drbryant
Looks like Tier 1 tickets ended up being a good deal (although we won't know until tomorrow). Tier 2 seems to have "grown" quite a bit.

Are you looking at the same picture as I am ? At least 1/2 of tier 1 will have a great view of a fence and a speaker stack.It stinks.

sc uk

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: July 4, 2013 04:09

straycatuk
drbryant

Are you looking at the same picture as I am ? At least 1/2 of tier 1 will have a great view of a fence and a speaker stack.It stinks.

sc uk

I think that Tier 1 will have lots of space, so that no one will actually be forced to stand in areas that are obstructed view, even if you come late. I have been in the golden circle at past Hyde park concerts - it is never packed tight (unless they REALLY screw things up). This allows people to go out, get drinks during the course of the day, return, etc. I think that people in Tier 1 will have a very good view of the stage - much better than in the original diagram, where the section was way off to the right. I could be wrong, but based on past experience, it looks pretty good to me.

Date: July 4, 2013 06:49

drbryant
straycatuk
drbryant

sc uk

I think that Tier 1 will have lots of space, so that no one will actually be forced to stand in areas that are obstructed view, even if you come late. I have been in the golden circle at past Hyde park concerts - it is never packed tight (unless they REALLY screw things up). This allows people to go out, get drinks during the course of the day, return, etc. I think that people in Tier 1 will have a very good view of the stage - much better than in the original diagram, where the section was way off to the right. I could be wrong, but based on past experience, it looks pretty good to me.

Thanks for that, sure hope you're right .........

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: July 4, 2013 08:52

drbryant
straycatuk
drbryant

sc uk

Well...eye rolling smiley

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: July 4, 2013 08:59

Finally this morning I also had an e-mail from frontgate tickets telling me where to pick up my tickets. At least they found my address in Switzerlandhot smiley
Now it's playing time on Saturday night. We got the sun, the moon and what was the band's name?? smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: ulf-axel ()
Date: July 4, 2013 09:49

Hi there. Does anyone know after AEG/BST again moved Tier 1 and Tier 2 which means to get access to Tier 1 / Tier 2 the fans now have to use the West Entrance where to collect the tickets? Main Box Office (North Entrance) or Bandstand Box Office (South Entrance)???

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: July 4, 2013 10:05

We need to ask that on the Barclaycard Facebook page.
There's a link on page one of this thread.

Posted by: SonicDreamer ()
Date: July 4, 2013 10:20

chriseganstar
paulywaul
chriseganstar
paulywaul
LQ1977
bleedingman

And they've moved the whole of tier 1 & 2 to Stage Left, see the latest plan Lien posted : [bst-hydepark.s3.amazonaws.com]

Now tier 1 & 2 go in on the West, not the South entrance. Unbelievable !!! Anyhow, we'll see you somewhere in Tier 1 on Saturday, I'll give you a call when we get to London (maybe a beer somewhere beforehand ?).

Hehhh RESULT, Tier 1 and 2 are now on Keith's side of the stage!!!

Cheers,
SonicD

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-04 10:22 by SonicDreamer.

Posted by: SonicDreamer ()
Date: July 4, 2013 10:26

Did I read somewhere correctly on a thread page I dipped into at random and now can't find, that the Stones are scheduled to play a 90 mins set at Hyde Park, is this information correct?

Cheers,
SonicD

Posted by: Karlos123 ()
Date: July 4, 2013 10:39

Big discussion in the other Hyde-Park-sticky-thread.

Posted by: NedKelly ()
Date: July 4, 2013 11:22

Dear Rolling Stones customer,

Per our previous email, your tickets will be awaiting collection at The Barclaycard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park Festival.

For your added convenience, we will open dedicated windows marked "International Rolling Stones Collections". These Windows will be open from Wednesday through Friday this week and you can also collect on the day of show.

Here are the details to assist in getting you your tickets:

FOR PICK-UPS BETWEEN WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY, JULY 3 THROUGH JULY 5
1. Print a copy of your confirmation email for your purchase and present a photo ID
2. Go the box office located at the North Entrance of the Festival site in Hyde Park on the attached map anytime Wednesday, 3 July or Thursday 4 between 10 am - 6pm or Friday, 5 July between 9:30 am - 9:00 pm.
3. We will have dedicated windows labeled "Rolling Stones International Collections" for you to pick up your tickets from on each of these days.

FOR PICK-UPS ON SATURDAY, JULY 6
2. FOR GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS: Go the box office located at the North Entrance of the Festival site in Hyde Park on the attached map anytime between 9:30 am - 9:00 pm.
3. FOR TIER 1 AND TIER 2 TICKETS: Go to the box office located at the South Entrance of the Festival site in Hyde Park on the attached map anytime between 9:30 am - 9:00 pm.

Thanks and we hope you enjoy the show!
If you have any questions, please contact us at 08448 240 300.

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: July 4, 2013 12:00

Update: Joe Sale at Barclaycard is now sending me new chips to turn my bands for the 6th into bands for the 13th. He is the only person I have dealt with throughout this whole sorry mess who seems to know what he is talking about and actually does what he says he will do. His email is [email protected] and someone should buy him a pint.

Posted by: Torres ()
Date: July 4, 2013 12:40

Gazza
Garbie
Thanks. Yes, I have everything ready but no confirmation from them (Frontgatetickets) that I can collect them there. Do they just print them again directly?

I am really disappointed. I am sorry to say that unless things change, this will be my last RS concert. I love to see them but I am not prepared to spend hours to secure tickets, hours to try to get them delivered (If I get them), paying a fortune and having no customer attention at all. No, this is too much.

It has bugger all to do with the Stones. Are they also responsible for the f**k ups for the other four BST concerts as well?

BST are basically doing much the same as what Ticketmaster UK have been doing for years. Its delusional to think these things only happen at Stones concerts.

I would feel exactly the same way as Garbie. People are paying considerable amounts of money, between tickets and travels, to see the Rolling Stones. They are a professional act who charge for their shows. If they can't find a decent promoter to organize their shows, it's their problem, not the customers. Ultimately, they are the responsible for the mess.

The fact that it happens with other concerts doesn't make it any better for the Stones. They hired these guys, well then face the consequences and deal with the responsibility. From a customer side, I wouldn't care if there are other mess-ups with other bands.

The thing is, people love the band so much that they forgive anything really, and sometimes can't see the reality. And you are admired that the media doesn't pick up on this, I think it's far stranger that the Stones themselves don't say a word about it.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: July 4, 2013 12:53

Torres
... They are a professional act who charge for their shows. If they can't find a decent promoter to organize their shows,
it's their problem, not the customers. Ultimately, they are the responsible for the mess. ...

This is a whole festival, though.
The Stones have hardly ever been involved with festivals. Now I see why,

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 6 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1865
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home