Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678
Current Page: 8 of 8
Re: Rolling Stones Soar Past Beatles With Historic Glastonbury Performance!
Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: July 4, 2013 06:31

TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
GasLightStreet
TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
GasLightStreet
TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
71Tele
These posts are in violation of the new "quoting" rules set forth a few weeks ago.

Where's StonesTod when you need him?

Oh, for crying out loud, Good Bye, and Good Luck.

Heard that before.

I meant to say: Good Night, Sleep Tight.

Why don't you say what you mean then? Oh wait, you do, with your inanity ridden threads.

Because, I am counting on you (and others) to understand when I am winking at you. Most get it, but for some reason, you don't. This has been an on-going problem between you and I from the very beginning. You seem to be really threatened by my opinions. You show up on all of my threads and immediately go into "attack mode."

I share a feeling that someone else here feels: revolt; disgust. As I've said, it's like watching a trainwreck, which means: there's nothing funny about it. You are a pollution. You are the BP, under whatever name, of iorr.org.

Date: July 4, 2013 06:54

GasLightStreet
TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
GasLightStreet
TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
GasLightStreet
TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
71Tele
These posts are in violation of the new "quoting" rules set forth a few weeks ago.

Where's StonesTod when you need him?

Oh, for crying out loud, Good Bye, and Good Luck.

Heard that before.

I meant to say: Good Night, Sleep Tight.

Why don't you say what you mean then? Oh wait, you do, with your inanity ridden threads.

Because, I am counting on you (and others) to understand when I am winking at you. Most get it, but for some reason, you don't. This has been an on-going problem between you and I from the very beginning. You seem to be really threatened by my opinions. You show up on all of my threads and immediately go into "attack mode."

I share a feeling that someone else here feels: revolt; disgust. As I've said, it's like watching a trainwreck, which means: there's nothing funny about it. You are a pollution. You are the BP, under whatever name, of iorr.org.

The reality is that you just can't stomach the fact that I have been right on so many things that you have taken opposition to. A fair and decent person would give credit where credit is warranted. Instead, you intensify your mean spirited attacks. Sure, I have had my share of "misses," and sure, I have played "Devil's Advocate" at times, but on most of the important things I have scored "direct hits." No, I think what is going on here is that you are just a really insecure individual that is more interested in salvaging your bruised ego than giving credit where credit is due, which I suppose is somewhat common for young males such as yourself. If it makes you feel any better I was probably the same way in my younger years. As you grow older you will grow out of this need to protect your fragile ego. Hopefully, for my sake, you grow out of it sooner than later. No hard feelings.

Posted by: Thrylan ()
Date: July 4, 2013 07:30

I wish I were savvy, please, everyone search YouTube for the animated short, "Thank you Masked Man", it's perfect!

Thank you Masked Man....

Date: July 4, 2013 17:33

TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
The reality is that you just can't stomach the fact that I have been right on so many things that you have taken opposition to. A fair and decent person would give credit where credit is warranted. Instead, you intensify your mean spirited attacks. Sure, I have had my share of "misses," and sure, I have played "Devil's Advocate" at times, but on most of the important things I have scored "direct hits." No, I think what is going on here is that you are just a really insecure individual that is more interested in salvaging your bruised ego than giving credit where credit is due, which I suppose is somewhat common for young males such as yourself. If it makes you feel any better I was probably the same way in my younger years. As you grow older you will grow out of this need to protect your fragile ego. Hopefully, for my sake, you grow out of it sooner than later. No hard feelings.

You've been right about so many things? You are ridiculous. You have a amazing ability to line up your points to sound as if you spearheaded whatever happened that had nothing to do with you or anyone online.

Bruised ego? Insecure? HA HA HA HA HA HA! You're beyond daft. Here's a song for you, one I'm sure you sing to yourself in the mirror on a daily basis as you cheer your insipid threads with multi-fist pumps like some triumphant "money saver".

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: July 5, 2013 18:44

We can't let this quality thread just sink to the bottom now, can we? I'll give it a push...

Date: October 7, 2013 04:48

Stoneage
We can't let this quality thread just sink to the bottom now, can we? I'll give it a push...

The Legend of Glastonbury continues to grow by the hour. Can't wait until it appears in DVD form either in a box set or as a single release like Hyde Park.

Date: October 7, 2013 06:00

JumpinJackOLantern
Stoneage

The Legend of Glastonbury continues to grow by the hour. Can't wait until it appears in DVD form either in a box set or as a single release like Hyde Park.

You can't wait eh? Does that mean you will turn to stone? You'll have to wait. In fact, there is no waiting. You have to give up.

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: October 7, 2013 14:51

GasLightStreet
JumpinJackOLantern
Stoneage

You can't wait eh? Does that mean you will turn to stone? You'll have to wait. In fact, there is no waiting. You have to give up.

There will be a release. I can tell it because of what happened to my YT-video of CYHMK at Glastonbury. So hold your horses, keep calm and stay at home. Waiting.

Date: October 7, 2013 15:26

kleermaker
GasLightStreet
JumpinJackOLantern
Stoneage

There will be a release. I can tell it because of what happened to my YT-video of CYHMK at Glastonbury. So hold your horses, keep calm and stay at home. Waiting.

It's of no consequence to me. I'm not the one that ignorantly thinks these ridiculous made up things nor believes them. It's pollution.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: October 7, 2013 16:59

GasLightStreet
kleermaker
GasLightStreet
JumpinJackOLantern
Stoneage

It's of no consequence to me. I'm not the one that ignorantly thinks these ridiculous made up things nor believes them. It's pollution.

Look skippy, it's not pollution. I saw it on the news last night. Apparently the Stones did soar past the Beatles with the Glastonbury show.

They interviewed a jubilant Mick Jagger and a very deflated Paul McCartney. I felt a little bad for him, but was otherwise pleased.

Posted by: greenriver ()
Date: October 7, 2013 18:10

If you have to compare stones to beatles, it's only until 1970.
After that, can you compare the jagger solo career and mccartney career and you quicky understand who is the winner. I am a stone fan but I love the beatles too and so many others bands. You have to be objective sometimes. The Stones can't be the best everywhere. I have a truth to tell you and you won't be happy. Rocco Siffredi has a bigger one that the stones. That's all. Do you need for a handkerchief smoking smiley

Date: October 7, 2013 23:38

treaclefingers
GasLightStreet
kleermaker
GasLightStreet
JumpinJackOLantern
Stoneage

Look skippy, it's not pollution. I saw it on the news last night. Apparently the Stones did soar past the Beatles with the Glastonbury show.

They interviewed a jubilant Mick Jagger and a very deflated Paul McCartney. I felt a little bad for him, but was otherwise pleased.

It is a little sad, Paul going it alone all these years and at the end of his career seeing it all slip away. He does seem a little deflated these days.

Date: October 8, 2013 02:51

JumpinJackOLantern
treaclefingers
GasLightStreet
kleermaker
GasLightStreet
JumpinJackOLantern
Stoneage

It is a little sad, Paul going it alone all these years and at the end of his career seeing it all slip away. He does seem a little deflated these days.

Dunno about that...I saw him in concert several months ago...he seemed pretty chipper!

Date: October 8, 2013 07:15

treaclefingers
JumpinJackOLantern
treaclefingers
GasLightStreet
kleermaker
GasLightStreet
JumpinJackOLantern
Stoneage

Dunno about that...I saw him in concert several months ago...he seemed pretty chipper!

Seriously, I am a huge fan of Paul and the Beatles, but I do believe in giving credit where credit is due. The Stones won me over about ten years ago. I was blown away. I have been a Stones fanatic ever since.

Date: October 8, 2013 07:22

JumpinJackOLantern
treaclefingers
JumpinJackOLantern
treaclefingers
GasLightStreet
kleermaker
GasLightStreet
JumpinJackOLantern
Stoneage

Seriously, I am a huge fan of Paul and the Beatles, but I do believe in giving credit where credit is due. The Stones won me over about ten years ago. I was blown away. I have been a Stones fanatic ever since.

Well I've been a fan of the Stones for well over 30 years, and I'm giving credit where it's due as well...Paul puts on an excellent show, over 3 hours, you really get your money's worth.

It's not the Beatles but it's the closest you'll ever get and everyone should have the opportunity to see him. Even his solo material is pretty damn good.

Date: October 8, 2013 07:34

treaclefingers
JumpinJackOLantern
treaclefingers
JumpinJackOLantern
treaclefingers
GasLightStreet
kleermaker
GasLightStreet
JumpinJackOLantern
Stoneage

Well I've been a fan of the Stones for well over 30 years, and I'm giving credit where it's due as well...Paul puts on an excellent show, over 3 hours, you really get your money's worth.

It's not the Beatles but it's the closest you'll ever get and everyone should have the opportunity to see him. Even his solo material is pretty damn good.

I was a fan of the Stones in the sixties, and early seventies, but they were never my favorite band in those days. They were definitely in my top ten though. I can't say the Beatles were absolutely #1 in my book in those days but they were definitely in my top five and always ahead of the Stones.

I agree, Paul puts on a great show. I have most all of his official live concert DVD's and watch them about once a year.

Have you checked out his son James new album? I think it was a masterpiece and that he has a bright future as a song writer. He is a little shy, but I am sure he will overcome that in time.

Posted by: BlackHat ()
Date: October 8, 2013 07:44

JumpinJackOLantern
treaclefingers
JumpinJackOLantern
treaclefingers
JumpinJackOLantern
treaclefingers
GasLightStreet
kleermaker
GasLightStreet
JumpinJackOLantern
Stoneage

I was a fan of the Stones in the sixties, and early seventies, but they were never my favorite band in those days. They were definitely in my top ten though. I can't say the Beatles were absolutely #1 in my book in those days but they were definitely in my top five and always ahead of the Stones.

I agree, Paul puts on a great show. I have most all of his official live concert DVD's and watch them about once a year.

Have you checked out his son James new album? I think it was a masterpiece and that he has a bright future as a song writer. He is a little shy, but I am sure he will overcome that in time.

Are you on crystal meth or something?

Date: October 8, 2013 07:52

BlackHat
JumpinJackOLantern
treaclefingers
JumpinJackOLantern
treaclefingers
JumpinJackOLantern
treaclefingers
GasLightStreet
kleermaker
GasLightStreet
JumpinJackOLantern
Stoneage

Are you on crystal meth or something?

Something.

Date: October 8, 2013 08:29

JumpinJackOLantern
treaclefingers
JumpinJackOLantern
treaclefingers
JumpinJackOLantern
treaclefingers
GasLightStreet
kleermaker
GasLightStreet
JumpinJackOLantern
Stoneage

I've seen him on Letterman...I wasn't all that impressed. He's going to need to move quickly to get over his shyness, to avoid write-ups like this...'car crash'?:

[www.independent.co.uk]

I do feel for the guy growing up in Dad's shadow, but he's 35 years old already...a bit past one's prime to become popular for the first time. Not impossible to 'make it', but he's likelier to be kidnapped by terrorists at this point in his career.

Date: October 8, 2013 08:43

treaclefingers
JumpinJackOLantern
treaclefingers
JumpinJackOLantern
treaclefingers
JumpinJackOLantern
treaclefingers
GasLightStreet
kleermaker
GasLightStreet
JumpinJackOLantern
Stoneage

I've seen him on Letterman...I wasn't all that impressed. He's going to need to move quickly to get over his shyness, to avoid write-ups like this...'car crash'?:

[www.independent.co.uk]

I do feel for the guy growing up in Dad's shadow, but he's 35 years old already...a bit past one's prime to become popular for the first time. Not impossible to 'make it', but he's likelier to be kidnapped by terrorists at this point in his career.

He really needs to work on his shyness and learn to sell himself. He is a good kid and has been through a lot in his life. He definitely has some talent as a song writer. He might feel more comfortable in a group setting with the other sons of the Beatles. Sean was on Letterman with his mom Yoko a year ago or so and he really is at ease under the lights. Had his father's quick wit, and looked like his clone.

Date: October 8, 2013 08:50

JumpinJackOLantern
treaclefingers
JumpinJackOLantern
treaclefingers
JumpinJackOLantern
treaclefingers
JumpinJackOLantern
treaclefingers
GasLightStreet
kleermaker
GasLightStreet
JumpinJackOLantern
Stoneage

[www.independent.co.uk]

He really needs to work on his shyness and learn to sell himself. He is a good kid and has been through a lot in his life. He definitely has some talent as a song writer. He might feel more comfortable in a group setting with the other sons of the Beatles. Sean was on Letterman with his mom Yoko a year ago or so and he really is at ease under the lights. Had his father's quick wit, and looked like his clone.

Yeah the problem here is that rock music really isn't selling in the first place, new good acts don't sell like they used to. It's very hard to make it big.

James McCartney trades on his family name...no way he'd get on to the late shows without a little help from his friends (dad).

Date: October 9, 2013 05:23

treaclefingers
JumpinJackOLantern
treaclefingers
JumpinJackOLantern
treaclefingers
JumpinJackOLantern
treaclefingers
JumpinJackOLantern
treaclefingers
GasLightStreet
kleermaker
GasLightStreet
JumpinJackOLantern
Stoneage

[www.independent.co.uk]

Yeah the problem here is that rock music really isn't selling in the first place, new good acts don't sell like they used to. It's very hard to make it big.

James McCartney trades on his family name...no way he'd get on to the late shows without a little help from his friends (dad).

James seems a little "naked" out there on his own. He appears a bit vulnerable. I think he would do better in a group setting where the spotlight wasn't solely on him. Of course you know where I am going with this.

Goto Page: Previous12345678
Current Page: 8 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1909
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home