Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

On Brian Jones´ son Julian
Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: March 30, 2005 04:39

All those of you who always have been wondering about what became of Linda Lawrence´s and Brian Jones´ son, Julian?
Here is the answer: [indigo.ie]
....Takes you right into the picture site, where you can see whether he looks Cheltenhamish or not...
Julian is a musician, and a photographer... I´d say he look not so unlike his father by physical appearance. Reactions to the music, someone... ?
The site is sort of tricky, maybe a work-in-progress...

Info from Undercover - The Rolling Stones Mailing List (by user Angie)

Re: On Brian Jones´ son Julian
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: March 30, 2005 18:12

we've had a link to Julian's other site on Rocks Off for many years (accessed through the Brian Jones page on the site). he's been a good friend to us.

[www.rocksoff.org]

He's a bit of a character, to say the least!

and check out the photos of his son. Remind you of anyone?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-03-30 18:13 by Gazza.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: March 30, 2005 21:03

What are Brian's other children doing now a days? I understand he fathered 7 kids.

Date: March 31, 2005 14:46

Right, Gazza. I´m glad that you complemented my data on Jones.
Its not that I thought I found the holy Grail; but on this forum I have noticed we have people of different levels of worship and fanship, havent we? Maybe someone didnt see the Rocks Off-link, and the one I suggested I´d like to believe I reached straight from a iorr-link.
...To DGA35: I´m not sure about the amount of Jones´ sons (who is?), but as I get it he had put at least three children to life before or about his 19th birthday.
...Mick is said to have seven kids. Myself I have five, a fact often responded with slight surprise "that many". But I guess I spend more time with mine than any of these fellows. At least Jonesy; but on the on the other hand, he didnt get that many years with them either.
...With this I´d like to leave the issue of Jones-sites for a while; because I have researched the subject these days, and I understand it is a thick jungle out there... - Anyone who knows anything ´bout Jones´ other children or about the other Stones kids (Dandelion/Marlon/Bills son), feel welcome to post here!

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: March 31, 2005 14:56

I wasnt trying to steal any thunder, Bro - hope you didnt take it that way. Like you say, different people have many different levels of fanship, so bringing more sites and pages to people's attention who may be interested is always welcome. Not everyone has the time after all to scour numerous Stones websites for such relatively off the wall side projects!

AFAIK, Brian fathered six children. The two Julians that he fathered with Linda Lawrence and Pat Andrews would be the only two whose identities are relatively widely known, however.

Date: March 31, 2005 15:29

Ok, Gazza (I´m a rookie myself, remember). Ok, I cant really rest my brain from the Jonesy affairs: Who is the oldest among the Julians - is it the one above, Linda Lawrence´s and BJ:s son? He, who was brought up(?) by her and Donovan? Not that the age different between them can be that huge... By the way; how´s Julians music - have you heard any of it, Gazza? ...I havent had the time to listen yet... (vinyl107 in the speakers all day, see other thread, Stones theme all day long...)

Date: April 1, 2005 11:44

I've heard Julian stridently avoids swimming pools and fashion models.

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Date: April 1, 2005 12:02

And I see a vision of an aging Brian Jones whilst seeing the son, Julian.

Posted by: Debra ()
Date: April 2, 2005 19:13

I think he looks alot like Brian, especially the eyes! Brian obviously had alot more hair. I'd love to see the line-up of ALL of his kids!

Date: April 2, 2005 19:35

Take a look at this

[img.photobucket.com]

And compare with this

[img.photobucket.com]

Or this one

[img.photobucket.com]

... See, their noses are both bigger on left (right) side!

... - And a totally other kind of picture (Phelge below left; you´ll recognize some of the other blokes... ) -

[img.photobucket.com]

Date: April 2, 2005 19:40

Sorry; here they are together

See; the noses?

Another Brian:

...This one is even easier to see the ancestry in

- And the one with Phelge below left:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1840
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home