Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011
Current Page: 11 of 11
Re: Washington DC June 24 Stones show live updates
Posted by: chris girard ()
Date: June 27, 2013 03:51

Stones Concert Monday nite-You Can't Always Get What you Want-with a choir and the original arrangement, pretty awesome.

Gimmie Shelter--they played my favorite song.

There is just something very special seeing Jumping Jack Flash live by them.
Glad I saw them one more time, might be the last.

Posted by: Christopher ()
Date: June 27, 2013 05:08

The DC event show which had "DC 50" which sold out instantly is available by going to the official store.
They were almost impossible to get at the show.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: June 27, 2013 06:33

kleermaker
Satisfaction with Taylor on acoustic guitar:

Thank you. I was wondering what song it was with MT on acoustic from the pics I saw that didn't say!

Posted by: Dman51 ()
Date: June 27, 2013 07:05

Young fan here just 20 DC was my second show after Philly night 1. Thought Philly was a tighter show but still enjoyed seeing the GRROAT for a second time. Happy to get SFM and Worried about you in addition to Wild horses in Philly. Great vids thus far and the hiccup on IORR to me was one of the coolest parts showed the guys in raw form.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-27 07:05 by Dman51.

Posted by: rob51 ()
Date: June 27, 2013 07:33

Didn't Townes Van Zandt say just that?

Posted by: Hang Fire ()
Date: June 27, 2013 15:39

RollingFreak
That Its Only Rock And Roll clip is hilarious. I just wish there was a close up on their faces. Its not nearly as bad as people describe it. Keith messed up, and Ronnie just didn't know they were stopping. To be fair, Keith has messed up worse than that before and they've continued songs. Ronnie didn't seem drunk, he just seemed like he was screwing with them continuing the song. But Keith putting his arm around Mick's shoulder is very cute. Means nothing, because we all know Keith loves Mick and its not the same the other way around, and its not like Mick would get angry at Keith in public, but still anyway that they get to interact in public is good to see. This seemed good hearted and genuine. Sort of like an "after 50 years how many times has this happened Mick?!"

I don't think Ronnie wanted to continue IORR: he just shows Keith how to play the song, because Keith started it in a wrong key.

Posted by: Eleanor Rigby ()
Date: June 27, 2013 17:04

GasLightStreet
kleermaker
Satisfaction with Taylor on acoustic guitar:

Thank you. I was wondering what song it was with MT on acoustic from the pics I saw that didn't say!

yep..great way to use Taylor!!!???

Posted by: tumbled ()
Date: June 27, 2013 22:12

Lostbrook, many thanks. Its quite good

Re: Washington DC June 24 Stones show live updates/ MT directs RW to the front of the stage please
Posted by: vermontoffender ()
Date: June 28, 2013 00:15

Oh my goodness! Say it isn't so! The god of guitar MICK TAYLOR (all bow and worship accordingly please) was perturbed at Ron Wood!?!? I hope Ronnie understands the consequences of angering the mighty Taylor.

Ronnie's been carrying this band all tour. Taylor is lucky to be up there with them.

Posted by: andrewt ()
Date: June 28, 2013 00:22

Ronnie deserves a medal. He's really stepped up this time around.

Date: June 28, 2013 00:56

Ronnie carried the band on parts of the BB TOUR. This time he could actually enjoy it and let it loose, since Keith is back on track.

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: June 28, 2013 11:07

Thanks, Lostbrook!

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: June 28, 2013 14:06

andrewt
Ronnie deserves a medal. He's really stepped up this time around.

yeah a medal..

instead he'll have to make do with a few million..

Posted by: Eleanor Rigby ()
Date: June 28, 2013 17:12

DandelionPowderman
Ronnie carried the band on parts of the BB TOUR. This time he could actually enjoy it and let it loose, since Keith is back on track.

i hope that was a joke..

Date: June 28, 2013 22:18

Eleanor Rigby
DandelionPowderman

i hope that was a joke..

Absolutely not, as you have probably seen for yourself on this tour. Keith has consistently played both rhythm and lead on this tour, and the fans think he's done a solid job at that.

Ronnie hasn't carried anything, he has stepped aside a bit. A surprising statement, if you have seen shows.

Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: June 28, 2013 23:35

(post moved to correct thread!) -LIB

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-28 23:39 by lettingitbleed.

Posted by: oma ()
Date: June 29, 2013 11:20

DandelionPowderman
Eleanor Rigby
DandelionPowderman

i hope that was a joke..

Absolutely not, as you have probably seen for yourself on this tour. Keith has consistently played both rhythm and lead on this tour, and the fans think he's done a solid job at that.

Ronnie hasn't carried anything, he has stepped aside a bit. A surprising statement, if you have seen shows.

For me - haven'd seen any real show - have only seen them all through youtube - Ron is working for 1.72 persons. Most of the joy of an actual show is just the remembering of "what a good time we had" as Keith is handicapped. Its getting better but his fingers are not where he thinks they are and it sounds as it does. But if he moves everybody get stoned.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011
Current Page: 11 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1969
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home