Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

U2 in Miami ticket sales...this leads to...
Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: March 26, 2005 23:54

Around South Florida the Miami Herald along with the Ft Laudedale Sun Sentinel couriers were informing the mix of folks that U2 was adding another show to their previously planned US finale in the American Airlines Arena on the date of Nov. 13.

The tickets went on sale this morning at the usual conmensurate time of 10 o'clock.
for the Nov. 14 show

I refused to get involved in that crap. However, I will go to one of the two concerts...Less the $ 145 dollars for "great sits " or the $45,00 nosebleed seats
I will pay a hustling person, of unknown decent $50 and sit close to the event (plus the $10 for Unregulated parking facilities..hell that may not be bad ..at least you can pee and have a lookout!

Anyway, I want to say that I think the Stones, when they return to S. Florida will play Luxury, Complicated, and Out of Time....

Stones Fans you know it !

Anyway, it's 90 degrees and I'm not white no more

Re: U2 in Miami ticket sales...this leads to...
Posted by: Havo ()
Date: March 27, 2005 00:19

never would go ---to see U2

Posted by: Jan Richards ()
Date: March 27, 2005 03:14

I'm living in Finland and would do anything to have a 90 degree daysmiling smiley
I got Sunrice and Miami in 2002 and I will do just abut anything to be in South Florida at both Sunrice and Miami gigs again in the beginninbg of October of 2005smiling smiley
Just cruising down number one from Ft Lauderdale to Miami is an experiance for a guy living in the snowsmiling smiley
That is Da Stones gigs, not any you two modern type of music things
www.stonesvikings.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2005-03-27 03:36 by Jan Richards.

Posted by: KSIE ()
Date: March 27, 2005 05:28

Just got back from Florida last weekend. Some of the worst traffic I've ever seen, and mind you I live on I-95 just south of Washington DC-the worst traffic hell mankind has ever imagined.

Also, Dirty Work is a great album.

Karl

'Don’t forget, if you’re on your bike, wear white'

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-03-27 17:22 by KSIE.

Date: March 27, 2005 07:56

My only clear memory of Miami summer '69 is killing poison frogs with shovels.

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1798
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home