Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Rod Price RIP
Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: March 26, 2005 02:42

Heard on the news yesterday that Rod Price, former guitarist for Foghat, died at his house in New Hampshire. A great boogie/rock band from the 70's who's hits included Slow Ride, Fool For The City and Third Time Lucky.
The band did smoking versions of Maybelline, I Just Wanna Make Love To You and Honey Hush, a revised version of Train Kept A Rollin. I believe a couple members of the band were formerly with Savoy Brown.
I would highly recommend anyone that likes good boogie/rock to get Foghat's Greatest Hits CD. RIP Rod!

Re: OT: Rod Price RIP
Posted by: bassplayer617 ()
Date: March 26, 2005 04:05

OMG, he joins Lonesome Dave in the Foghat RnR Heaven band.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: March 26, 2005 07:35

Too bad. Foghat was a great live band.
Foghat Live is an album that you all should own.
In my humble opinion, of course.

Date: March 27, 2005 08:00

Now all we need is Terri Shiavo, their former backup singer, to take the ferry.

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Posted by: bassplayer617 ()
Date: March 27, 2005 08:10

This HAD to come up, didn't it? It's only a matter of hours before this poor woman dies peacefully, as she should have done years ago. This case turned into a political piss & moan fest in the states, and it was extremely distasteful. American politics are a tragic joke--it is no wonder that Hunter Thompson finally gave up the ghost and did himself in. The rest of us are now trying to keep our heads above the cesspool, and desperately hoping we don't get sucked down the drain with the scum that are running the once-greatest country in the world. Don't get me started on this--I was trying to have a good time.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1840
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home