Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OMEGA home page restored at last
Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: March 24, 2005 23:02

Hi; something for certain fractions of Stones fans...
- Friends of progressive rock à la early 70´s have new or nostalgic experiences to make at Hungarian vet band (they are exactly as old as a band as the Stones! This bunch havent change a member since ab 1971... ).

There will be a tour within Hungary now during the spring.

On this site´s "Omega Rádio" you can listen to most of the published or released songs by this heavy pack: Why dont you start with the "Szvít" from 1973:
- Go ahead, then, with, [www.omega.hu] and then further to [www.omega.hu] (2nd part), thereafter [www.omega.hu] (3rd), then [www.omega.hu] (4th), next last to [www.omega.hu] (5th), and finally to [www.omega.hu]... And tell me if you like what you hear... (Well, I imagined this would be direct links to the streaming music, but I see that you get the lyrics; please click on the loudspeaker and "meghallgatás", and the fat rock will surround ya...)
..."Szvít" is from album Omega 5, relased in 1973; also recorded with English lyrics on a German rec (impossible to get these days); info on that is to be seen at www.gammapolis.de
Main site address is [www.omega.hu]... I will in another thread tell you ´bout Laszlo Földes & Hobo Blues Band (HBBcool smiley) with serious Stones influences, in fact they almost started out as a Stones cover band ab 1969.

But please; give Omega a try... - Progressive freaks: If you want, I´ll guide you in the Omega jungle, at least period 1967-1982, I´m a little less keen on the later periods (sounds familiar, right?)

Re: OMEGA home page restored at last
Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: March 26, 2005 09:47

Hej & good mornin´ friends and/or WASP, amerigocentrated, Americanized, Anglo-Sachizied, belly-bottom-fluff-pickers who thought nuthin´ fanzy can cum out of abroad or non-English speakin´ countries... Take a nice look above... Step into to the Eastern Blues, and - sooon - I show you some stuff that make them black blues singers in deep south pale and shrink when you hear the good centraleuropean shit.
Omega; www.omega.hu, it was - and remember to look above...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2220
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home