Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789
Current Page: 9 of 9
Re: Boston-2 June 14 Stones show live updates
Posted by: marclaff ()
Date: June 18, 2013 14:16

An other one
[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Tate ()
Date: June 18, 2013 15:52

I attended both Boston shows and have yet to post. Still on a great high from them days later. Both with $85 tix, the first night I sat in brilliant premium club seating, sec. 111, which was a bloody dream for me. Loved every minute of that show. The second night I sat way up high near the back with my wife, her first ever Stones show, and it was still a blast. Both nights were fantastic performances, best Stones shows of all, having been to a Boston show for every tour since Steel Wheels. Highlights for me were Memory Motel, You Got The Silver (first night), Emotional Rescue (both nights-- Daryl's bass was brilliant), and Mick Taylor on Sway, M.R., and Satisfaction, and even the colossal clusterf*** on IORR on the first night! Loved that (I love the flubs, as that is live music)... What a great time. If this ends up being the last time, I will have gone out with a bigger bang than I could have ever imagined. What a treat.

Date: June 19, 2013 18:11

Like the previous poster my wife and I attended both shows, still getting the songs playing in my head.

I found Wednesday to get a slow start but they were on fire the rest of the show. Friday's show of had the weekend Boston energy flowing or the fans like myself that stopped at North Star pub were into it. Either way Friday was the best Stones show I've seen since 1997 tour.

Here's to hoping they hit the states again.

Mike

Posted by: custom55 ()
Date: June 19, 2013 18:57

MidnightDevilRambler
Like the previous poster my wife and I attended both shows, still getting the songs playing in my head.

I found Wednesday to get a slow start but they were on fire the rest of the show. Friday's show of had the weekend Boston energy flowing or the fans like myself that stopped at North Star pub were into it. Either way Friday was the best Stones show I've seen since 1997 tour.

Mike

I did not see Weds Boston show but was at the show and the North Star as well on Friday night... Fantastic evening. YCAGWYW brought a tear to my eye.

Date: June 19, 2013 19:02

custom55
MidnightDevilRambler

Mike

I did not see Weds Boston show but was at the show and the North Star as well on Friday night... Fantastic evening. YCAGWYW brought a tear to my eye.

Custom55, where were you sitting at the North Star? We were behind the railing on the right near the window as you can in the door. Maybe we talked.

Mike

Posted by: custom55 ()
Date: June 19, 2013 23:38

MidnightDevilRambler
custom55
MidnightDevilRambler

Mike

Custom55, where were you sitting at the North Star? We were behind the railing on the right near the window as you can in the door. Maybe we talked.

Mike

Pre-show, we sat way in the back for dinner. After the show we were all over The North Star.

The four of us were wearing Stones shirt from the opening nights at Fenway 2005 along with tongue logo necklaces. A mighty fine night it was.

Date: June 21, 2013 16:26

custom55
MidnightDevilRambler
custom55
MidnightDevilRambler

Mike

Mike

Pre-show, we sat way in the back for dinner. After the show we were all over The North Star.

The four of us were wearing Stones shirt from the opening nights at Fenway 2005 along with tongue logo necklaces. A mighty fine night it was.

Yeah, I remember you folks walking in and admiring the shirts. Wish there had been a Red Sox baseball themed shirt for this one too!

North Star was great, especially our server Emily.

Mike

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: June 21, 2013 16:32

Tate
I attended both Boston shows and have yet to post. Still on a great high from them days later. Both with $85 tix, the first night I sat in brilliant premium club seating, sec. 111, which was a bloody dream for me. Loved every minute of that show. The second night I sat way up high near the back with my wife, her first ever Stones show, and it was still a blast. Both nights were fantastic performances, best Stones shows of all, having been to a Boston show for every tour since Steel Wheels. Highlights for me were Memory Motel, You Got The Silver (first night), Emotional Rescue (both nights-- Daryl's bass was brilliant), and Mick Taylor on Sway, M.R., and Satisfaction, and even the colossal clusterf*** on IORR on the first night! Loved that (I love the flubs, as that is live music)... What a great time. If this ends up being the last time, I will have gone out with a bigger bang than I could have ever imagined. What a treat.

really like this post

great, Tate!

Posted by: PhilaEsq ()
Date: April 3, 2014 04:30

Paint it black - first 22 seconds... Great shot of Keith:

video: [youtu.be]

Goto Page: Previous123456789
Current Page: 9 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1404
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home