Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

"Jerry gets her revenge"
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 21, 2005 16:40

From the BT Yahoo internet site:

"Jerry Gets Revenge On Mick

Apparently hell hath no fury like a woman scorned... and what could be worse than that women venting her scorn in a song.Well, Mick Jagger can soon find out.His ex-wife, Jerry Hall has finally revealed a little portion of angst at his philandering ways - in a musical format.

The 6 foot Texan model has recorded her first song and it contains thinly-veiled references to her former husband's cheating.

They split five years ago, after Jagger's affair with Brazilian model Luciana Morad - which led to the birth of his son, Lucas.

But rather than keep it all bottled up, Jerry has co-written a song with her friend and neighbour Rachel Fuller (girlfriend of The Who's Pete Townshend), called Around This Table.

Apparently it's about a dining table at her Richmond home, which she shared with Jagger until their split in 1999.

The song goes: "We make love on it. Our children scratch their names beneath. The fire lights our passion. And the wine has numbed our grief. Then you bring other women while I am out of town. And I can always sense when a stranger has sat down."

The song will appear on Rachel's forthcoming album Cigarettes and Housework - and Jerry recently gave a 'spoken word' delivery of the track during a showcase for British artists hosted by Radio 2 in Austin, Texas.

Rachel revealed that Jerry opted to voice the song because "she can't really sing."

Re: "Jerry gets her revenge"
Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: March 21, 2005 16:46

" The 6 foot Texan model", that could bring stuff to the debate on Mick's height. Is she taller than Mick?

Posted by: MCDDTLC ()
Date: March 21, 2005 17:38

She "tower's" over Jagger!! MLC

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: March 21, 2005 18:28

The Joker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> " The 6 foot Texan model", that could bring stuff
> to the debate on Mick's height. Is she taller than
> Mick?

by about 4 inches. Without the heels.

I've met her and got photographed with her and really IS tall.

Mind you, I'm a shortarse

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: March 21, 2005 18:45

So how did they call each other, especially when bedding? My English is not rich enough, waiting for your ludicrous and inventive threads...

Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: March 21, 2005 21:06

"And I can always sense when a stranger has sat down."

Just a comment.......... JAJAJAJAJJ.. JAJAJA... and more laughs....always... sure!!!

Posted by: davido ()
Date: March 22, 2005 00:51

She is only famous for the men in her life,
and on her own is of little or no interest.
Doesn't say much about Jagger either tho, he
often seems to have bad taste in women,
superficial anyway. But I don't care.
Love him for the music. The rest is
of no real importance. Is his biz.

Posted by: R ()
Date: March 22, 2005 01:56

Remember the "Running Out Of Luck" long form video that went w/ the first JAgger solo album? They kept cutting away to that same close up of an obviously vaccuous Jerry HAll?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1730
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home