Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 21
Re: Toronto-2 June 6 Stones show live updates
Posted by: andrewt ()
Date: June 7, 2013 04:44

Please please please

Posted by: fahthree ()
Date: June 7, 2013 04:45

andrewt
Please please please

I hope you get rewarded

Date: June 7, 2013 04:46

YESSsssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CYHMK

Posted by: mjmjr ()
Date: June 7, 2013 04:46

fahthree
I keep coming back to that guy from the Chicago thread who really wanted Worried. He was so close. 10 years he's been wanting it. What a kick in the balls.

If it's any consolation to him I've waited 40+ shows to hear a certain song that gets played a heck of a lot more than worried about you....I have 4 more chances for that elusive song.....although I wouldn't mind a second helping of worried about you

Date: June 7, 2013 04:47

andrewt

you get what you need

Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: June 7, 2013 04:47

mjmjr
fahthree
I keep coming back to that guy from the Chicago thread who really wanted Worried. He was so close. 10 years he's been wanting it. What a kick in the balls.

If it's any consolation to him I've waited 40+ shows to hear a certain song that gets played a heck of a lot more than worried about you....I have 4 more chances for that elusive song.....although I wouldn't mind a second helping of worried about you
what song is it you wanna hear?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-07 04:48 by DoomandGloom.

Date: June 7, 2013 04:48

andrewt

Mick has blessed you this day.

Posted by: b2b2 ()
Date: June 7, 2013 04:48

Is MT playing on CYHMK????

Posted by: lazzzybones ()
Date: June 7, 2013 04:49

b2b2
Is MT playing on CYHMK????
Umm...probably.

Posted by: Thru and Thru ()
Date: June 7, 2013 04:51

I guess Grrregory woke up today, the Stones are actually tweeting the setlist, go figure! LOL

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind...

Beach balls are bouncing through the audience on the solo,

Which is awesome by the way

DoomandGloom
mjmjr
fahthree

sv

Posted by: baldboy ()

When will you folks realize they play basically the same set list all the time each tour, always have, most bands do aside from maybe Springsteen comes to mind. If they mixed it up extensively you'd bitch that they were ripping fans off by 'forcing' them to travel all over to hear the varied tunes live. If you go to each show and hear just a few different tracks, so be it - I've seen essentially the same show multiple times on the same tour many times, get it and am happy to hear the slight variations in set lists.

They are actually best serving their fans by giving every stop essentially the same songs and the ones their mainstream audience wants to hear. We album tracks fans won't get tat kind of show unless they did separate tours and how realistic is that? Some people will complain about everything - probably get up each morning and bitch that they are still alive. Sheesh.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-07 04:55 by baldboy.

Date: June 7, 2013 04:52

Mick Taylor is playing on CYHMK!!!!

Date: June 7, 2013 04:53

I can die happy now>grinning smiley<

Date: June 7, 2013 04:54

baldboy
When will you folks realize they play basically the same set list all the time each tour, always have, most bands do aside from maybe Springsteen comes to mind. If they mixed it up extensively you'd bitch that they were ripping fans off by 'forcing' them to travel all over to hear the varied tunes live. If you go to each show and hear just a few different tracks, so be it - I've seen essentially the same show multiple times on the same tour many times, get it and am happy to hear the slight variations in set lists. They are actually best serving their fans by giving every stop essentially the same songs and the ones their mainstream audience wants to hear. We album tracks fansvwontbgetvthatvtype of show unless they did separatevtoursvand how realistic is that? Some people will complain about everything - probably get up each morning and bitch tatbtheybarecstill alive. Sheesh.

I actually travel to hear the same songs...of course I hope for a gem or two.....but they're 70 year old men....I'm just happy that I can still see them

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: June 7, 2013 04:54

baldboy
When will you folks realize they play basically the same set list all the time each tour, always have, most bands do aside from maybe Springsteen comes to mind. If they mixed it up extensively you'd bitch that they were ripping fans off by 'forcing' them to travel all over to hear the varied tunes live. If you go to each show and hear just a few different tracks, so be it - I've seen essentially the same show multiple times on the same tour many times, get it and am happy to hear the slight variations in set lists. They are actually best serving their fans by giving every stop essentially the same songs and the ones their mainstream audience wants to hear. We album tracks fansvwontbgetvthatvtype of show unless they did separatevtoursvand how realistic is that? Some people will complain about everything - probably get up each morning and bitch tatbtheybarecstill alive. Sheesh.

Find another board. We're done with you here...

Date: June 7, 2013 04:55

HTW

Date: June 7, 2013 04:56

Agreed. I'm with you.

mjmjr
DoomandGloom
mjmjr
fahthree

sv
that's a good one, yeah i'd like to see that..

Posted by: palerider22 ()

They let mt play!!!!!he nailed it!!!!!! Cyhmk

Date: June 7, 2013 04:57

Why? Only opinions you agree with allowed? Idiot.

Date: June 7, 2013 04:58

DoomandGloom
mjmjr
DoomandGloom
mjmjr
fahthree

sv
that's a good one, yeah i'd like to see that..

I've never gotten that one either yet I've heard Faraway Eyes twice, As Tears Go By twice.

Date: June 7, 2013 04:58

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-07 05:05 by DoomandGloom.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: June 7, 2013 04:59

Thru and Thru
I guess Grrregory woke up today, the Stones are actually tweeting the setlist, go figure! LOL

Thanks a lot to that monkey.... he picks the night we have andrew doing great job of updating us live for the show.... and now the monkey wakes up??..... Oh well, I guess thats a monkey for ya!

grinning smiley

Posted by: palerider22 ()
Date: June 7, 2013 05:00

Great HTW....real good...heavy guitar!!

Posted by: duffydawg ()

The bigger question is whether MT ever gets to play GS, BS, SFTD, JJF to name a few...glad he is still doing CYHMK though.

Munichhilton
baldboy

Find another board. We're done with you here...

Date: June 7, 2013 05:01

palerider22
They let mt play!!!!!he nailed it!!!!!! Cyhmk
Hallelujah

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: June 7, 2013 05:02

andrewt
I can die happy now>grinning smiley<
smileys with beer ...but no sense dying happy for a while yet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-07 05:04 by Max'sKansasCity.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 21

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1818
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home