Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

News of the band
Posted by: stonefan ()
Date: March 14, 2005 21:05

Hi,
Mick Jagger and Darryl Jones arrived in Tours today..as you know it's close to Pocé sur Cissé, Mick's castle.
I don't think it is for mushrooming ..now it's clear..the boys are gonna work there for a while.

Re: News of the band
Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: March 14, 2005 21:06

Sounds good!

Posted by: KeithRichards ()
Date: March 14, 2005 21:08

Pascal, thanks for the news, I'm sure the album will be great!
(Check your email, please, I sent you a song to put on your website!)

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 14, 2005 23:52

Wow, the time of boredom and useless speculations seem to be over - there is really something going on...and we get more and more facts that the boys start rolling again.

Posted by: billwebster ()
Date: March 15, 2005 01:47

Have there been any Don Was sightings recently?

Posted by: Dal Din ()
Date: March 15, 2005 15:15

Re: News of the Band
Posted by: Dal Din (IP Logged)
Date: mars 15, 2005 13:21

All,

Sorry, but I perhaps posted this in the wrong subject thread. Nevertheless, I have CC'd News of the Band Thread. I am based in Toronto and I happend to visit KLIM Art Gallery over the past weekend. This Gallery retains the Canadian rights to Ronnie's collection of original art work. I found myself chatting with the owner about the ART scene in Toronto. At one point, I inquired as to the working relationship with Ronnie's team as a client. She told me that she was contacted by his team recently and informed that she should expect him again this summer in Toronto as he, once again, will be living here with balance of band.

I trust this all sounds familiar and very much to Glimmer Twins Inc. pattern: Stones, Toronto, Michael Cohl, Tax "play" prior to kick of world tour..........

Best Regards,
Dal Din

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1871
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home