Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ronnie Wood Interview
Posted by: skelly ()
Date: March 13, 2005 22:03

Did anyone hear Ronnie being interviewed on Virgin Radio (UK) earlier? I caught it but wasn't anywhere near a PC to post a message to let you all listen.
Anyway, he confirmed that Mick, Keith and Charlie had been working on a new album. Ronnie still has to do his overdubs and will be doing that soon and expects the album to be released in the summer.
He has been sent the demo's by Mick and Keith and says that alot of the songs are in the "Don't Stop" mould. He also sayed something about some of the lyrics being interesting but wouldn't say any more than that.
And he also sayed that the band will be on the road again September / October to promote the album.

I think I've bust a button on my trousers....

Re: Ronnie Wood Interview
Posted by: skelly ()
Date: March 13, 2005 22:07

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: March 13, 2005 22:36

Great, great, great. Thanks so much Skelly. smiling smiley

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: March 13, 2005 23:57

alot of "Don't Stops?" Ain't one enough? If Ronnie's right, I'm not sure this bodes well....

Posted by: monkey man ()
Date: March 14, 2005 05:56

This is wank.
Wtf isn't Ronnie there from the start?

The band should be involved in the songs from the start - once they're written of course.

Ronnie probably has more fresh songwriting ideas in him than f'ing Keith so why is he not there from the getgo?

What's the point of him later putting on his 'dubs'?
Any guitarist could come in and do that.

It means he has no input re the songs evolving.
He'd be probably more inspired to play and play well if he was allowed back in on the songwriting process.

I want a Stones album, not a Mick and Keith wankfest.

kyle m

Have you ever lent somebody $20 and never seen them again? It was probably worth it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2124
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home