Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

keith on hunter thompson
Posted by: jss ()
Date: March 13, 2005 15:03

in the latest rolling stone keith gives a nice little couple of paragraphs on hunter. i think the funniest part is where keith talks about getting faxes from hunter...i have a hard time picturing keith with a fax machine....

Re: keith on hunter thompson
Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: March 13, 2005 17:52

In "According to the Rolling Stones" Charlie says Keith uses fax rather than telephone!

"got to be worked on
don't have no bark nor bite..."

Posted by: Shantipole ()
Date: March 14, 2005 21:18

I have a video somewhere of a meeting between Keith and HST at the Owl Farm that is kinda interesting (Hunter trying to wake up Keith by blasting an air horn just outside his hotel room door) but overall you tend to have to crank the volume just to try and make out what the hell they are both saying! I remember at one part HST starts to talk about Altamount and Keith, looking pissed off motions for the camera to cut. This came out on ABC about the time of "Main Offender" (I think) or it could be for "Talk is Cheap" because they play a bunch of Keith solo videos amongst the interview.

Mark
The Rock and Roll Report
www.rockandrollreport.com
"Where Rock and Roll is still an adventure!"

Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: March 14, 2005 21:40

Anyone have a picture of them together, I have a friend who is a huge Hunter fan and also a big fan of the Stones.

How about any good Hunter/Stones related stuff.

Posted by: jss ()
Date: March 15, 2005 11:51

on hunter's last page two for espn he wrote about something called shotgun golf...you get the idea...he spoke about keith playing a round at some point for the woody creek rod and gun club...

Posted by: Smalltowns ()
Date: March 15, 2005 18:05

there's a pic on keithrichards.com smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1547
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home