Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 5 of 10
Re: All crazy complaints go here
Posted by: duffydawg ()
Date: May 30, 2013 01:46

For $600 a Tix you should put the best product on the stage.

The Rolling Stones is NOT the best product for the money.

The Rolling Stones w Mick Taylor is.

I bought the tickets months ago when both MJ and Keef stated in SEPARATE interviews that MT would have an "Expanded Role." I am not sure how expanded it is relative to the 3 shows in Newark and London. He played MR on those shows as well. Most of the time Satisfaction is a wrap up song...for those of you who are clueless.

I was thinking he was actually be on stage for the concert and worst case a mini-set. Staples #2 wasn't a nightmare relative to my expectations but every other show has been.

Shame on me for being duped by these ass-clowns.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: May 30, 2013 02:05

GravityBoy
uhbuhgullayew
This thread should be renamed Bitch

NO, that was the Joan Collins thread.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: MileHigh ()
Date: May 30, 2013 02:08

How come they all didn't have their blood changed before the tour? One more shot of youthful salvation for the Stones?

But my biggest beef is HOW COME MY SPELL CHECKERR DOESN'T WORK ON THIS WEB SITE????

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 30, 2013 02:54

StonesTod
I'd like to complain, but in order to comply, I'd have to be alive...

Well I'll Be...

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: May 30, 2013 03:02

Sorry to complain about this ... I have to get this off my chest:
I really don't think that crazy complaints should go in this thread.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 30, 2013 03:04

schillid
Sorry to complain about this ... I have to get this off my chest:
I really don't think that crazy complaints should go in this thread.

I'm quite sick of your apologies....or something.

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: May 30, 2013 04:01

Can non-crazy complaints go here as well?

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: May 30, 2013 04:21

flacnvinyl
Can non-crazy complaints go here as well?

Really no. If you have a valid logical complaint, keep it to yourself...

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: May 30, 2013 04:30

Adding MT to more songs is a must.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: May 30, 2013 04:36

duffydawg

I bought the tickets months ago when both MJ and Keef stated in SEPARATE interviews that MT would have an "Expanded Role." I am not sure how expanded it is relative to the 3 shows in Newark and London. He played MR on those shows as well. Most of the time Satisfaction is a wrap up song...for those of you who are clueless.

I was thinking he was actually be on stage for the concert and worst case a mini-set. Staples #2 wasn't a nightmare relative to my expectations but every other show has been.

This just meant he was on tea duty all the time instead of just half the time at rehearsals..........yuh win some yuh lose some................eye rolling smiley

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: May 30, 2013 04:38

Midnight Toker

Oh yes, definitely, it is a must.

Re: All crazy compliants go here
Posted by: Eleanor Rigby ()
Date: May 30, 2013 04:38

GADAWG
BV,

I would like to see if you can track some of these idiots IP address. You can tell the real Stones fans by the anticipation in their posts often times years before the next show begins. Then once we are lucky enough to get a tour, these children come out of the woodwork and critique like they are at the Caans film festival.

Hunt them down like dogs I say. Bind them and force them to listen to Kanye West songs. Or some other slave work tunes.
hot smiley

Or something far worse, force them to listen to a compilation of every Keith intro to Gimme Shelter & his solos in Sympathy from the 2013 tour.
In fact why stop there, just as they start to beg for mercy go further & play them his Paint It Black, Jumping Jack Flash intros, pick any show as they all are pretty much identical.
Then really ramp it up by making them listen to some of his mate Ron's guitar skills in lets say All Down The Line, Tumbling Dice & You Can't Always Get What You Want.
All guaranteed to make those pesky whiners, moaners & non blinkered folks wince.
Then rub it in by making them watch footage of fun-loving Ron, pointing, waving, making faces, which these days is far more consistent that his guitar playing.
The ancient art of weaving hasn't got too far to go before it's completely unraveled.

And may I suggest instead of asking our Great Stones Guru to track down IP addresses, that you dear GADAWG track down an atlas & find the correct spelling of the film festival that you mention in your post.

And by the same token if you can tell real Stones fans by the anticipation in their posts then I willing to bet that many people can spot when a cretin has written a post.
Cretin that French you know, and if you don't know what it means grab a dictionary while you're fetching that atlas.

BTW there have been some great slaves work tunes but by your reasoning you seem to think they should be used as some sort of punishment for folks who don't agree with your point of view.
One wonders where you are at.........man.......... when you have put the words "hunt them down like dogs" "bind & force them" before using the term "slave work tunes" because you come across far more worrying than the moaners, whiners that you have bitched about.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: May 30, 2013 04:42

Eleanor Rigby
GADAWG
BV,

I would like to see if you can track some of these idiots IP address. You can tell the real Stones fans by the anticipation in their posts often times years before the next show begins. Then once we are lucky enough to get a tour, these children come out of the woodwork and critique like they are at the Caans film festival.

Hunt them down like dogs I say. Bind them and force them to listen to Kanye West songs. Or some other slave work tunes.
hot smiley

Or something far worse, force them to listen to a compilation of every Keith intro to Gimme Shelter & his solos in Sympathy from the 2013 tour.
In fact why stop there, just as they start to beg for mercy go further & play them his Paint It Black, Jumping Jack Flash intros, pick any show as they all are pretty much identical.
Then really ramp it up by making them listen to some of his mate Ron's guitar skills in lets say All Down The Line, Tumbling Dice & You Can't Always Get What You Want.
All guaranteed to make those pesky whiners, moaners & non blinkered folks wince.
Then rub it in by making them watch footage of fun-loving Ron, pointing, waving, making faces, which these days is far more consistent that his guitar playing.
The ancient art of weaving hasn't got too far to go before it's completely unraveled.

And may I suggest instead of asking our Great Stones Guru to track down IP addresses, that you dear GADAWG track down an atlas & find the correct spelling of the film festival that you mention in your post.

And by the same token if you can tell real Stones fans by the anticipation in their posts then I willing to bet that many people can spot when a cretin has written a post.
Cretin that French you know, and if you don't know what it means grab a dictionary while you're fetching that atlas.

BTW there have been some great slaves work tunes but by your reasoning you seem to think they should be used as some sort of punishment for folks who don't agree with your point of view.
One wonders where you are at.........man.......... when you have put the words "hunt them down like dogs" "bind & force them" before using the term "slave work tunes" because you come across far more worrying than the moaners, whiners that you have bitched about.

Well it is the 'Crazy' thread...I suppose he's just trying to fit the stated criteria...

As does your first paragraph...

Posted by: camper88 ()
Date: May 30, 2013 04:53

On the internet nobody knows
you're Mick Jagger

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: May 30, 2013 06:07

Midnight Toker

This does not belong in the crazy complaints thread...
This belongs in the complaints that Mick Taylor isn't playing on enough songs thread.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: May 30, 2013 06:08

Munichhilton
Eleanor Rigby
GADAWG
BV,

hot smiley

Well it is the 'Crazy' thread...I suppose he's just trying to fit the stated criteria...

As does your first paragraph...

Well, it is a post by a guy named "Eleanor Rigby".

Re: Honestly this Tour is a Total Trainwreck.....
Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: May 30, 2013 06:11

Green Lady
keefriffhard4life
MisterDDDD
duffydawg
It's called Fraud in the inducement.

Expanded role for MT my ass....

It's called delusional.(your condition)

And besides, his role has inarguably expanded counselor.
As well as his account balance,

Glad to note that the only living (or dead?) Rolling Stone member not to reach millionaire status now has.

On a related topic, on a scale of one to ten, how stupid will all you whiners
feel when it becomes known after the tour that Mick Taylor is the reason Mick Taylor isn't getting more consistent playing time? His choice. Lifelong stage fright/substance abuse doing him in?

I'm betting like a nine.

thank you for adding nothing to this topic. you have about 150 posts on this forum, i have over 4,000. please stop with your nonsense

How many posts has our friend JumpinJack got to now? He'll be able to sneer at all of us before long...

SHHHHHHHHHH! Don't encouraget that looney!

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: May 30, 2013 06:33

duffydawg

It's been mentioned a few times on the board that MT is playing air guitar behind the stage on some tunes. Wouldn't this qualify as "role expansion"?

Posted by: duffydawg ()
Date: May 30, 2013 06:48

uhbuhgullayew
duffydawg

It's been mentioned a few times on the board that MT is playing air guitar behind the stage on some tunes. Wouldn't this qualify as "role expansion"?

I guess only Allen Klein got the better of the Stones....

Posted by: sonomastone ()
Date: May 30, 2013 10:14

schillid
Midnight Toker

This does not belong in the crazy complaints thread...
This belongs in the complaints that Mick Taylor isn't playing on enough songs thread.

Perhaps the OP was making a point by putting it here!

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: May 30, 2013 10:18

treaclefingers
StonesTod
I'd like to complain, but in order to comply, I'd have to be alive...

Well I'll Be...

Some people have no respect for the dead.

StonesTod is one of them.

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: May 30, 2013 10:21

Why can't they make greater use of puppets dammit.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: May 30, 2013 11:55

It may sound crazy but there are not enough crazy videos here

And.... Randy's version of the song

Oh no lets go, lets go crazy

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: May 30, 2013 12:00

Time to git rockin'. here's some Crazy Cavan for y'all.

Date: May 30, 2013 12:00

Max'sKansasCity
It may sound crazy but there are not enough crazy videos here

And.... Randy's version of the song

Oh no lets go, lets go crazy

LOL! That's some bad taste posing by the bass player grinning smiley

Wake the FUGG Up Mick...
Posted by: bigbitch ()
Date: May 30, 2013 04:31

throw some caution to the wind and a little more caprice in the setlists and the use of Mick Taylor - this is not calculus out there - its music and entertainment and its pretty fuggin clear that Mick Taylor adds quite a bit when he is utilized.

Re: Wake the FUGG Up Mick...
Posted by: mjmjr ()
Date: May 30, 2013 04:33

agree......but I really don't think he cares

Posted by: bigbitch ()
Date: May 30, 2013 04:35

mjmjr
agree......but I really don't think he cares

he hasn't cared since [fill in your year]

Posted by: fahthree ()
Date: May 30, 2013 04:47

Interesting question - when was the last time Mick really cared?

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: May 30, 2013 04:53

fahthree
Interesting question - when was the last time Mick really cared?

Do you think he really cares?

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 5 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1714
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home