Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12345678910Next
Current Page: 1 of 10
Complaints might end up here if reported as offensive
Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 29, 2013 08:39

No comments needed...

Bjornulf

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-17 17:01 by bv.

Honestly this Tour is a Total Trainwreck.....
Posted by: duffydawg ()
Date: May 29, 2013 08:08

1. Way, way overpriced tickets.
2. You have MT on 2 songs a night and really only one.
3. The sets and music is way too canned. No flexibility to trade jams.
4. The Sound at the UC - where I just came back from was just okay.
5. The merch sucks.
6. You promised MT on an expanded role - a historical homecoming and its this Midnight Rambler every show. No one in the Stones has the @#$%& balls to let him work over Gimme Shelter or Sympathy for the Devil.
7. If they allowed CYHMK in each show, the fans would realize that the most talented Stone was being kept in a cage backstage --- yet we were being charged $600 a seat to be hosed.

Re: Honestly this Tour is a Total Trainwreck.....
Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 29, 2013 08:28

DD..

Thanks for warning and informing us all.

Hopefully now that you've exposed them for the frauds that they are you can just go back to saving all your money and adoration for the surviving Monkee's who I hear are touring (!!) Definitely a group that should easily exceed your obvious high standards and musical expertise,

Fans like you they (and we) don't need.

"promised MT" ... What a joke.

Date: May 29, 2013 08:33

MisterDDDD
DD..

Hopefully now that you've exposed them for the frauds that they are you can just go back to saving all your money and adoration for the surviving Monkee's who I hear are touring (!!) Definitely a group that should easily exceed your obvious high standards and musical expertise,

you are an idiot and don't follow the news. jagger said taylor would have a much bigger role uring this north american tour yet its still 1 song, sometimes 2.

Date: May 29, 2013 08:35

To the OP: Proffesional help is available should you decide you need it....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-29 08:37 by its good to be anywhere.

Posted by: duffydawg ()
Date: May 29, 2013 08:38

It's called Fraud in the inducement.

Expanded role for MT my ass....

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: May 29, 2013 08:39

tzzzzzzzzzzzz

Posted by: bonddm ()
Date: May 29, 2013 08:46

hockenheim95
tzzzzzzzzzzzz
My reaction exactly when I read the set lists.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 29, 2013 08:54

duffydawg

It's called delusional.(your condition)

And besides, his role has inarguably expanded counselor.
As well as his account balance,

Glad to note that the only living (or dead?) Rolling Stone member not to reach millionaire status now has.

On a related topic, on a scale of one to ten, how stupid will all you whiners
feel when it becomes known after the tour that Mick Taylor is the reason Mick Taylor isn't getting more consistent playing time? His choice. Lifelong stage fright/substance abuse doing him in?

I'm betting like a nine.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: May 29, 2013 08:56

MisterDDDD
duffydawg

Glad to note that the only living (or dead?) Rolling Stone member not to reach millionaire status now has.

feel when it becomes known after the tour that Mick Taylor is the reason Mick Taylor isn't getting more consistent playing time? His choice. Lifelong stage fright/substance abuse doing him in?

I'm betting like a nine.

...and your evidence for this is what, exactly?

Date: May 29, 2013 08:57

MisterDDDD
duffydawg

I'm betting like a nine.

thank you for adding nothing to this topic. you have about 150 posts on this forum, i have over 4,000. please stop with your nonsense

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: May 29, 2013 09:06

keefriffhard4life
MisterDDDD
duffydawg

I'm betting like a nine.

thank you for adding nothing to this topic. you have about 150 posts on this forum, i have over 4,000. please stop with your nonsense

How many posts has our friend JumpinJack got to now? He'll be able to sneer at all of us before long...

Re: All crazy compliants go here
Posted by: marianna ()
Date: May 29, 2013 09:12

There is no such thing as a so-called crazy complaint. If a person paid for tickets to an event and were not happy, they are certainly entitled to vent. Not everyone is a well-off person that can travel around the world like a luxe version of a Deadhead and think everything they do is great. The band doesn't even play the song intros correctly for every song, and haven't for years. What's with that, anyways?

That's the problem with what the Stones have turned into. They play for the jewelry rattlers and not for the people in the cheap seats (as John Lennon once famously put it many years ago).

Posted by: triceratops ()
Date: May 29, 2013 09:23

My gripe is not enough MT ..... I was thinking about Philadelphia but the Stones will not be getting my tour dollar this time around. Mick Jagger has a strategy for filling the seats and I don't fit into it. Fine by me, The Stones get to choose the product they put on the market and I get to choose whether to buy it

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: May 29, 2013 09:28

Compliant?

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: May 29, 2013 09:29

Like "I lost my virginity to a wrong girl" kinda thing?

- Doxa

Posted by: triceratops ()
Date: May 29, 2013 09:29

marianna
There is no such thing as a so-called crazy complaint. If a person paid for tickets to an event and were not happy, they are certainly entitled to vent. Not everyone is a well-off person that can travel around the world like a luxe version of a Deadhead and think everything they do is great. The band doesn't even play the song intros correctly for every song, and haven't for years. What's with that, anyways?

That's the problem with what the Stones have turned into. They play for the jewelry rattlers and not for the people in the cheap seats (as John Lennon once famously put it many years ago).

Right on! I'm going to run this all past my shrink and ask him if he thinks Mick Jagger is suffering from narcissistic personality disorder.

Posted by: sonomastone ()
Date: May 29, 2013 09:42

What I don't understand is why each show you expect something different and then complain when they deliver a show very similar to all the others. Isn't the definition of insanity repeating the same behavior over and over again and expecting a different result? The ticket prices are what theh are, the set list is what it is and Taylor's role is what it is. Don't buy tickets and don't go if you don't like it. Filling up the forum with rage or even just negativity every time they play a show on this tour doesn't seem productive for anyone. It's like having a lover who lies and cheats on you constantly and yet you keep taking back and giving another chance. At some point you either accept them for what they are or move on.

Date: May 29, 2013 09:47

keefriffhard4life
MisterDDDD
DD..

you are an idiot and don't follow the news. jagger said taylor would have a much bigger role uring this north american tour yet its still 1 song, sometimes 2.

Keith said MT would get a bigger role, and he DID get a bigger role...

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: May 29, 2013 10:01

sonomastone
The ticket prices are what theh are, the set list is what it is and Taylor's role is what it is. Don't buy tickets and don't go if you don't like it. Filling up the forum with rage or even just negativity every time they play a show on this tour doesn't seem productive for anyone.

I agree with you 100%. The Stones are on tour since april, and we all have read all the reports about it, and yet there's always somebody who dislike this or that, but it's going to the concerts.

If these whiners had lived in any other place than US or Europe, and had never saw the Stones live, they would attend a concert expecting all the best, and surely would not complain on here, and they surely would think that it was awesome just to see them live.

We, south americans, had been waiting 32 years to see the Stones perform live in our countries, and every one of the concerts here (Brazil or Argentina) were the best ones for us.

Please, stop with all these whining, folks! You're surely are getting more than you deserved.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 29, 2013 10:03

...Jimmy's gonna love this thread ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: May 29, 2013 10:04

bonddm
hockenheim95
tzzzzzzzzzzzz
My reaction exactly when I read the set lists.

You get bored of reading setlists? that`s sad. maybe you should get a new hobby. The Stones don`t do their shows for your entertainment at home. They do it for the people who are at the concert. And 99% of them enjoy the show.

Re: All crazy complaints go here
Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: May 29, 2013 10:08

That sink hole on page 3 is not getting any smaller. If someone doesnt do something about it, it is just a matter of time before someone drives right into it... and eventually the board will have permanent gap (where it jumps from page 2 to page 4) unless someone builds a bridge, but still, we will have to wait for the string theory to take effect before posts pop back up from page 2 to page 4.

Posted by: ab ()
Date: May 29, 2013 10:09

I'd get rid of all guests and just play 2 1/2 hours of killer Stones. If I want to know about Gwen Stefani, John Mayer, Carrie Underwood, Katy Perry, Keith Urban, etc., I can read People magazine on the supermarket checkout line.

If there must be any guests, they should be limited to contemporaries of the Stones, i.e., no one under 60! That way, we'd only have the likes of Tom Waits, Bonnie Raitt, and Taj Mahal.

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: May 29, 2013 10:10

sonomastone
What I don't understand is why each show you expect something different and then complain when they deliver a show very similar to all the others. Isn't the definition of insanity repeating the same behavior over and over again and expecting a different result? The ticket prices are what theh are, the set list is what it is and Taylor's role is what it is. Don't buy tickets and don't go if you don't like it. Filling up the forum with rage or even just negativity every time they play a show on this tour doesn't seem productive for anyone. It's like having a lover who lies and cheats on you constantly and yet you keep taking back and giving another chance. At some point you either accept them for what they are or move on.

Exactly. I knew going in tonight what I would get. My wife's only gripe was that we did not land pit tickets. Ha! I can whine about the setlist but really it was a blast.

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: May 29, 2013 10:18

His Majesty
Compliant?

I think that means "those who are compulsively compliant to the urge to continually complain". If you complain incessantly, then you are complying to compulsion and are therefore a "crazy compliant".

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: May 29, 2013 10:26

Can I complain about my bins not being emptied here?

Date: May 29, 2013 10:33

GravityBoy

That doesnt sound all that crazy, that is quite reasonable..... unless maybe you say VERY LOUDLY and with a really really odd looking facial expression.

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: May 29, 2013 10:35

Max'sKansasCity
GravityBoy

That doesnt sound all that crazy, that is quite reasonable..... unless maybe you say VERY LOUDLY and with a really really odd looking facial expression.

I don't have any bins though.

Date: May 29, 2013 10:37

GravityBoy
Max'sKansasCity
GravityBoy

I don't have any bins though.

That IS crazy... and more than qualifies... imco.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-29 10:38 by Max'sKansasCity.

Goto Page: 12345678910Next
Current Page: 1 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1750
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home