Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 12
Re: You guys are REALLY missing the point with the setlists...
Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 27, 2013 04:21

MILKYWAY
You are really missing the point of this board. This is a forum where people air their feelings about the Stones -- good & bad.

Not really! There are a few grumpy old farts here who abuse the forum by sitting at home and complaining about everything. That is what I call a campaign. Not acceptable. OK. So you can't beat up your dog or your wife. Illegal. So you beat up set lists and other fans. Still illegal!

Let us enjoy the shows and stop complaining. In a few years time they will not tour anymore. Please follow the basic rule in life - if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it. Why? Because it is healthy to be happy.

Bjornulf

Date: May 27, 2013 04:26

Rstones24
Fan Since 1964
Here comes a simple answer from a hard core fan since 1964.
I've been learning the lyrics of the songs from the start of my fanhood and I urge you to do the same.

The Rolling Stones is without a doubt the greatest rock and roll band still but they make mistakes nowadays that shouldn't be made by professionals like them.

One of them is the cruise control setlist! Another one the on occasion boring guest artists invited to the stage. On that part we have LG dressed like she was going to a party with the Big Bang Theory actors pretending to be the doppler effect.
Then we have Gwen Stefani, who didn't care enough but to destroy the worlds greatest ballad Wild horses. Last concert Carrie Underwood destroyed IORR.
She even got Mick to try to sing like her.

Now there's this great guy who came along on this journey, his name is Mick Taylor. Why not bring him on stage for a greater part of the show and play songs with greater quality than Emotional Rescue. ER is one of the weakest songs ever written by Jagger/Richards.

The Stones are digging a big hole for themselves really, it will be hard to climb out of that one!

Carrie Underwood is a pretty big name on the current musical scene. She's actually a pretty good singer, artist, and songwriter. Much bigger name than Mick Taylor, who hasn't been in the band sine 1975...

Now, I 100% agree that since he's on tour with them, why not have him play 3rd guitar on several more songs. Since he's there, why not?

But as far as media buzz, marketing, etc, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, Gwen Stefani, Eric Clapton, etc are going to generate much more interest than Mick Taylor playing on 4 or 5 songs instead of 2.

Now, if you are argue that Mick Taylor means more to the people in that arena, than I can see that. But is that the only reason the Stones are bringing guests in? Or is it to market them, keep the buzz going, etc? Carrie Underwood has 1.7M followers on Twitter. Mick Jagger has 460K. Carrie Underwood tweeting about her amazing, awesome time on stage with the Rolling Stones has a ton of marketing/PR appeal, believe it or not.

The brains behind the Stones operation aren't dummies, regardless of what many believe.

Are you sure you are 24? You speak with the wisdom of a man nearly three times your age! smileys with beer

Posted by: rainhog ()
Date: May 27, 2013 05:01

Dude,what you say is right when it comes to a marketing angle.....which is what makes money...just sayin....(to be blunt,you hit the nail on the head!!!)

Posted by: ohotos ()
Date: May 27, 2013 05:13

Very nice post RStones24! Yesterday was the first time that I went to two shows during the same tour, that was my fifth time seeing them after Brooklyn last December. I checked the Toronto live thread a couple times at the beginning of the show but then stopped as it seemed from the comments that I am at another shitty show (second time after Brooklyn seemed to be considered sub-par by a lot of "fans" on here) - but come on, I was at a STONES show and having fun, sure there were a couple problems with the playing and I would have liked to hear some of my favorites like CYHMK, Heartbreaker, Stray Cat Blues or even some newer songs between Steel Wheels & ABB rather than pretty much the same songs as in Brooklyn, but some moments still gave me goosebumps and I was happy to bring my brother along this time as he wasn't able to come to Brooklyn.
I would say the Stones are my #1 favorite band but I wouldn't go see them 50 times or more, even if I could. Some might like that but I would become bored as well. Yesterday I was probably seeing them the last time and that is special by itself. If ever they do some accessible club shows in the future that would be the only thing I would absolutely want to see and I wouldn't be disappointed if they play the same songs more or less again.

Date: May 27, 2013 05:19

bv
MILKYWAY
You are really missing the point of this board. This is a forum where people air their feelings about the Stones -- good & bad.

Not really! There are a few grumpy old farts here who abuse the forum by sitting at home and complaining about everything. That is what I call a campaign. Not acceptable. OK. So you can't beat up your dog or your wife. Illegal. So you beat up set lists and other fans. Still illegal!

Let us enjoy the shows and stop complaining. In a few years time they will not tour anymore. Please follow the basic rule in life - if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it. Why? Because it is healthy to be happy.

Constipation is a real problem with old farts. If they have a good bowel movement at the beginning of the day they are usually OK. God help us when they don't! Turns them into grumpy old farts. smiling smiley

Posted by: Eleanor Rigby ()
Date: May 27, 2013 05:55

Rstones24
Fan Since 1964
I've been learning the lyrics of the songs from the start of my fanhood and I urge you to do the same.

The Rolling Stones is without a doubt the greatest rock and roll band still but they make mistakes nowadays that shouldn't be made by professionals like them.

One of them is the cruise control setlist! Another one the on occasion boring guest artists invited to the stage. On that part we have LG dressed like she was going to a party with the Big Bang Theory actors pretending to be the doppler effect.
Then we have Gwen Stefani, who didn't care enough but to destroy the worlds greatest ballad Wild horses. Last concert Carrie Underwood destroyed IORR.

Now there's this great guy who came along on this journey, his name is Mick Taylor. Why not bring him on stage for a greater part of the show and play songs with greater quality than Emotional Rescue. ER is one of the weakest songs ever written by Jagger/Richards.

The Stones are digging a big hole for themselves really, it will be hard to climb out of that one!

Carrie Underwood is a pretty big name on the current musical scene. She's actually a pretty good singer, artist, and songwriter. Much bigger name than Mick Taylor, who hasn't been in the band sine 1975...

Now, I 100% agree that since he's on tour with them, why not have him play 3rd guitar on several more songs. Since he's there, why not?

But as far as media buzz, marketing, etc, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, Gwen Stefani, Eric Clapton, etc are going to generate much more interest than Mick Taylor playing on 4 or 5 songs instead of 2.

Now, if you are argue that Mick Taylor means more to the people in that arena, than I can see that. But is that the only reason the Stones are bringing guests in? Or is it to market them, keep the buzz going, etc? Carrie Underwood has 1.7M followers on Twitter. Mick Jagger has 460K. Carrie Underwood tweeting about her amazing, awesome time on stage with the Rolling Stones has a ton of marketing/PR appeal, believe it or not.

The brains behind the Stones operation aren't dummies, regardless of what many believe.

we are at a Stones show which are attended by Stones fans. Stones fans would rather see Mick Taylor play with the band than some chick who is popular in today's music scene! I for one dont own any CD's by this guest, and couldn't care less for her.
Jagger is at fault here.
I would say 99.9% of Stones fans at a Stones concert want to see MT.
check out all the "buzz" from Stones fans on this board when MT played more than 2 songs....

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: May 27, 2013 05:58

Miles Davis used to play with his back to the audience, I think the Stones could play a few more obscure tunes. Is this just show business or is this art?

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 27, 2013 06:17

Constipation is a real problem with old farts. .... it's mainly down ta all the spare-ribs they consume

ROCKMAN

Date: May 27, 2013 06:25

Eleanor Rigby
Rstones24
Fan Since 1964

we are at a Stones show which are attended by Stones fans. Stones fans would rather see Mick Taylor play with the band than some chick who is popular in today's music scene! I for one dont own any CD's by this guest, and couldn't care less for her.
Jagger is at fault here.
check out all the "buzz" from Stones fans on this board when MT played more than 2 songs....

Carrie Underwood performing one song isn't keeping Mick Taylor off the stage. Having these guests like Carrie is a brilliant marketing/pr strategy. It is opening the eyes of an entire generation to the Rolling Stones. We should be celebrating these guests especially when they show so much respect for the band as Carrie did. She was thrilled and honored to have been invited to share the stage with the iconic Rolling Stones. And she is a huge star in her own right. I am sure we haven't seen the last of Mick Taylor doing more than two songs.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: May 27, 2013 06:26

Rockman
Constipation is a real problem with old farts. .... it's mainly down ta all the spare-ribs they consume
Did you indulge in those when you were in Oakland?

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 27, 2013 06:30

Did you indulge in those when you were in Oakland?

No man .... I had a broken tooth ... ya can't mash spare-ribs

ROCKMAN

Date: May 27, 2013 06:35

Send It To me
Miles Davis used to play with his back to the audience, I think the Stones could play a few more obscure tunes. Is this just show business or is this art?

I would love to hear more obscure songs, but this is show business all the way. This is what these guys love doing the most. If it wasn't then they would be spending much more time recording new music than playing the hits.

Date: May 27, 2013 06:37

bv
MILKYWAY

so what Ron Wood did to his wife/girlfriends is illegal.
Did you tell RW this ? It's not acceptable !!

Date: May 27, 2013 06:43

JumpinJackOLantern
Eleanor Rigby
Rstones24
Fan Since 1964

Jagger is at fault here.

Carrie Underwood performing one song isn't keeping Mick Taylor off the stage. Having these guests like Carrie is a brilliant marketing/pr strategy. It is opening the eyes of an entire generation to the Rolling Stones. We should be celebrating these guests especially when they show so much respect for the band as Carrie did. She was thrilled and honored to have been invited to share the stage with the iconic Rolling Stones. And she is a huge star in her own right. I am sure we haven't seen the last of Mick Taylor doing more than two songs.

you are worrying more about the band than yourself. Yourself being the person who buys a $85-$1000 ticket to see a rock band that you love.
seriously, are you that keen to see a guest who has little to do with this band you love? Who has no influence on the music you love to hear?
Yes it's a PR stunt for the Band to make MORE money (at the expense of the fan who pays money to see MJ/CW/KR/RW/MT)...but personally, I pay to see The Stones perform...

Posted by: mgshorr ()
Date: May 27, 2013 07:05

Rstones24
Hey everyone. I'm 25, been checking out these boards forever since I went to my first Stones show in 2002 on the Licks tour. I've just never registered until now.

I've been to 6 Stones shows, and will be going to 3 more when they come back east.

Why now? I can't believe how many of you are bashing the Stones! We are all guilty of losing perspective in our lives with various things, and from my vantage point, the diehard Stones fans are REALLY guilty of this with their setlist complaining.

Please, take a step back and think. Okay, there are say 20K fans at a Stones show. How many of those fans are going to multiple shows? Consider the ticket prices. Maybe 5%? So 1K out of 20K? And how many of those fans that are going to multiple shows are "diehard" fans, who only want to hear the obscure songs? Even less than that! Everyones judgment on here is clouded because you are such huge Stones fans. You follow the setlist every night. You watch every single Youtube video. No wonder you get tired of hearing the same songs over and over?

Consider this: On May 3rd, everyone was so happy they played Emotional Rescue. Now, literally 23 days later, people bitch and moan when they play that, because they're not switching it up. Wait a minute...how many people that heard Emotional Rescue on the west coast also heard it last night in Toronto? I'd venture less than 50-100 fans. Yet what's changed? All of you watching it on Youtube after every show? How is that the Stones' fault? How is it their fault that everyone going to the Philly shows in June are stalking the setlist every night in May? If you want to be surprised, don't look at the setlist.

The Stones are my favorite band in the world. Yes, I want to hear the obscure songs. But when I go see Bruce Springsteen, I'm pissed off when he doesn't play Glory Days, Born to Run, Rosalita, etc. Just as a normal person who is seeing the Stones for the 3rd time ever and don't watch every Youtube video from every show would be pissed off if they don't hear Honky Tonk Woman, Tumbling Dice, or Miss You.

I just can't believe the lack of perspective by many intelligent folks on here. It's mind-boggling. Mailing it in? I have a great friend that went to the Toronto show. He hasn't missed a tour since 1981, but he's still just a "casual" fan. He's a bigger music fan in general than Stones fan. After the show last night, he texted me saying it's the best he's ever seen them. He just went and enjoyed the music, rather than picking apart every bum note or noticing how close Keith went to Mick or complaining about the last minute of SFM.

Please, please...get some perspective! 90% of the fans DO NOT want to go to a concert, spend $300 a ticket, and not know the words to songs 4-12 like you guys want to happen. It's just a fact. The Rolling Stones are 100% correct in believing this. Ask anyone who isn't a diehard Shidobee or IORR or Rocksoff person and they'll tell you the same thing.

If Michael Jackson came back to live and you went to see him for the novelty of it (assuming you aren't a diehard MJ fan), would you be upset or be totally fine if he didn't play Billy Jean, Beat It, Smooth Criminal, PYT, Don't Stop, etc? Or would you say he's mailing it in?

Thanks for listening. Rant over.

Haha! I agree dude...

Posted by: carlorossi ()
Date: May 27, 2013 07:06

crumbling_mice
Best place to have started would have been on a Taylor V Wood thread, that would have eased you in a little better than an opening statement loaded with common sense and truisms...we struggle with both concepts. You are more than welcome, grab a chair, pour a drink and enjoy the ride.

Now THAT is the way to welcome a newcomer!thumbs up

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: May 27, 2013 07:10

Rstones24
Wow. My first post on IORR and I'm called a punk. I guess you were never 25. Sorry for bothering you.

Just a suggestion ......... you don't have to take it of course. But perhaps you might wish to spend a minute looking up the dictionarial definition of the word SARCASM ?????????????

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 27, 2013 07:11

"You guys are REALLY missing the point with the setlists.." yes, but the major point all of u r missing is that it is outrageous that there is no setlist written on Plexiglass on this tour.

Those of us who believe know that it is there in spirit, but occasionally we need visual confirmation.

plexi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-27 07:38 by timbernardis.

Date: May 27, 2013 07:25

Eleanor Rigby
JumpinJackOLantern
Eleanor Rigby
Rstones24
Fan Since 1964

Jagger is at fault here.

you are worrying more about the band than yourself. Yourself being the person who buys a $85-$1000 ticket to see a rock band that you love.
seriously, are you that keen to see a guest who has little to do with this band you love? Who has no influence on the music you love to hear?
Yes it's a PR stunt for the Band to make MORE money (at the expense of the fan who pays money to see MJ/CW/KR/RW/MT)...but personally, I pay to see The Stones perform...

If the guests were performing for more than one song I might become concerned. As it stands I have really enjoyed the different guests. It spices up the show. Of course I would like to see more Mick Taylor. I would even like to see them re-instate him as a full time member of the band. But it's not so much about what he adds to the band musically as it is about just seeing him performing with the band again. He seems happy. They all seem happy together.

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: May 27, 2013 07:27

Great thread btw. You are wrong on one account... Can't You Hear Me Knocking, Let It Bleed, Bitch, Star Star, Little Queenie.... those are not obscure songs. We are not requesting Gomper or Cool Calm Collected!

The setlist is more warhorse heavy than usual. No bstage to change things up. Few alterations. And sky high prices. If the prices were not insane you'd hear a lot less complaining! This coming from a 29 year old.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 27, 2013 07:28

JumpinJackOLantern
Rstones24
Wow. My first post on IORR and I'm called a punk. I guess you were never 25. Sorry for bothering you.

Don't let them get to you. Just a bunch of nervous Beatles fans that pretend to be fans of the Stones in a panic over their title slipping away. Carry on, you speaketh the truth and your sword of truth is piercing. When they resort to name calling then you know you are penetrating their whiny thin skin. Keep up the good work!

Unfortunately it's the kiss of death when you get certain people cheerleading you.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 27, 2013 07:32

JumpinJackOLantern
triceratops
Rstones24

If you go into a good hamburger joint for their $5 hamburger+ fries you have no right to be fussy and demanding. But when you go out with your wife (or girlfriend) to a very fine restaurant where you spend $250 you have a right to be particulular and demanding. For what The Stones are charging we deserve better than worn out warhorses like Miss you (universally reviled) and a stupifying warhorse heavy setlist.

Stones negotiated for maximum tour revenue by going with AEG at the last moment. Their fans want maximum return on their $250-$350-$450 seats that they bought 2-3-4-5 of

No, they didn't negotiate for maximum tour revenue. Keith said they took the lower offer and that they insisted on keeping ticket prices reasonable.

Oh dear lord...

Posted by: Beast of Babylon ()
Date: May 27, 2013 07:41

JumpinJackOLantern
Rstones24
Please, please...get some perspective!

You are wise way beyond your years young man! Bravo! smileys with beer

agreed and agreed..... WTF does age have to do with anything, ive been to 22 shows on 6 tours and have over 300 bootlegs....yet if i was to say i'm 30, which i am, that counts in some minds

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: May 27, 2013 07:46

paulywaul
Rstones24

Just a suggestion ......... you don't have to take it of course. But perhaps you might wish to spend a minute looking up the dictionarial definition of the word SARCASM ?????????????

If he'd said that and then disappeared forever in a sulk (as I'd probably have done) then you'd be right, pauly. But he's taken what IORR tends to throw at newcomers and stayed, so I'll say welcome aboard.

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: May 27, 2013 07:49

latebloomer
Rockman
what did he say??? ... it's too long ta read

I'll condense it for you Rockee...we've all lost our minds here. He's probably right.

So what was the point with the setlists? Probably not to upset posters on IORR...

2 1 2 0

Date: May 27, 2013 08:00

Rstones24
Hey everyone. I'm 25, been checking out these boards forever since I went to my first Stones show in 2002 on the Licks tour. I've just never registered until now.

I've been to 6 Stones shows, and will be going to 3 more when they come back east.

Why now? I can't believe how many of you are bashing the Stones! We are all guilty of losing perspective in our lives with various things, and from my vantage point, the diehard Stones fans are REALLY guilty of this with their setlist complaining.

Please, take a step back and think. Okay, there are say 20K fans at a Stones show. How many of those fans are going to multiple shows? Consider the ticket prices. Maybe 5%? So 1K out of 20K? And how many of those fans that are going to multiple shows are "diehard" fans, who only want to hear the obscure songs? Even less than that! Everyones judgment on here is clouded because you are such huge Stones fans. You follow the setlist every night. You watch every single Youtube video. No wonder you get tired of hearing the same songs over and over?

Consider this: On May 3rd, everyone was so happy they played Emotional Rescue. Now, literally 23 days later, people bitch and moan when they play that, because they're not switching it up. Wait a minute...how many people that heard Emotional Rescue on the west coast also heard it last night in Toronto? I'd venture less than 50-100 fans. Yet what's changed? All of you watching it on Youtube after every show? How is that the Stones' fault? How is it their fault that everyone going to the Philly shows in June are stalking the setlist every night in May? If you want to be surprised, don't look at the setlist.

The Stones are my favorite band in the world. Yes, I want to hear the obscure songs. But when I go see Bruce Springsteen, I'm pissed off when he doesn't play Glory Days, Born to Run, Rosalita, etc. Just as a normal person who is seeing the Stones for the 3rd time ever and don't watch every Youtube video from every show would be pissed off if they don't hear Honky Tonk Woman, Tumbling Dice, or Miss You.

I just can't believe the lack of perspective by many intelligent folks on here. It's mind-boggling. Mailing it in? I have a great friend that went to the Toronto show. He hasn't missed a tour since 1981, but he's still just a "casual" fan. He's a bigger music fan in general than Stones fan. After the show last night, he texted me saying it's the best he's ever seen them. He just went and enjoyed the music, rather than picking apart every bum note or noticing how close Keith went to Mick or complaining about the last minute of SFM.

Please, please...get some perspective! 90% of the fans DO NOT want to go to a concert, spend $300 a ticket, and not know the words to songs 4-12 like you guys want to happen. It's just a fact. The Rolling Stones are 100% correct in believing this. Ask anyone who isn't a diehard Shidobee or IORR or Rocksoff person and they'll tell you the same thing.

If Michael Jackson came back to live and you went to see him for the novelty of it (assuming you aren't a diehard MJ fan), would you be upset or be totally fine if he didn't play Billy Jean, Beat It, Smooth Criminal, PYT, Don't Stop, etc? Or would you say he's mailing it in?

Totally dig what you're saying here. I have to say I wouldn't mind if they mixed it up and changed 7-8 songs a night instead of 3-5, but at least they're mixing it up nightly. In 1989-90 as well as classic tours like 72 and 81-82 they played pretty much the same set every night. No one seemed to complain then! This tour is already winning due to some VERY important factors:

1) Keith is less sloppy than in 10 or so years. Drinking way less/partying less is effecting his playing in a GOOD way!

2) Mick Taylor! 1, 2, 4 songs, whatever amount he's on each night still really makes these shows unique, and I personally don't care if he's on more than 4. 4 each night would be great but 2 is also awesome. "Midnight Rambler" is a highlight every single night.

3) "Emotional Rescue!" VERY underrated song and album; song is one of my fave Stones ever and awesome that they're doing it very regularly this leg of the tour.

4) Choir at the beginning of "YCAGWYW." Totally amazing each and every time--an emotional highlight of the show, something they've never done with this song before this tour.

The set-lists are fine with me . . . More adventurous than ABB's sets and doing "Get Off Of My Cloud" every night instead of the odd night here and there is also a treat. Rock on man! I'm a younger fan myself: 32.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: May 27, 2013 08:26

ohotos
Very nice post RStones24! Yesterday was the first time that I went to two shows during the same tour, that was my fifth time seeing them after Brooklyn last December. I checked the Toronto live thread a couple times at the beginning of the show but then stopped as it seemed from the comments that I am at another shitty show (second time after Brooklyn seemed to be considered sub-par by a lot of "fans" on here) - but come on, I was at a STONES show and having fun, sure there were a couple problems with the playing and I would have liked to hear some of my favorites like CYHMK, Heartbreaker, Stray Cat Blues or even some newer songs between Steel Wheels & ABB rather than pretty much the same songs as in Brooklyn, but some moments still gave me goosebumps and I was happy to bring my brother along this time as he wasn't able to come to Brooklyn.
I would say the Stones are my #1 favorite band but I wouldn't go see them 50 times or more, even if I could. Some might like that but I would become bored as well. Yesterday I was probably seeing them the last time and that is special by itself. If ever they do some accessible club shows in the future that would be the only thing I would absolutely want to see and I wouldn't be disappointed if they play the same songs more or less again.

That's the beauty of being able to access IORR from mobile devices these days. Once upon a time the critics would try to convince you next morning that the concert you enjoyed was rubbish, but now they can tell you that you shouldn't be enjoying it while you are actually there. Ain't technology wonderful!

The thing is that setlists are boring and Youtube videos do (mostly) have awful sound, but for the 99% of us who haven't got the time or the resources to attend shows on the far side of the world it's a way of staying in touch so we can hear how the quality of CYHMK shines through a low-fi video, or bitch about Bitch with Dave Grohl. Where it gets difficult is when the readers and viewers forget that those boring words Brown Sugar represent a whole arena full of fans having the time of their lives.

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: May 27, 2013 08:35

CanYouHearTheMusic
In 1989-90 as well as classic tours like 72 and 81-82 they played pretty much the same set every night. No one seemed to complain then!

No one complained then because they had whole new albums for each of those tours where several new songs would be played and would be welcomed by fans because they were good, many of them future classics. Now they have only 2 new songs to play, which they will probably ignore next time they tour because, as with the majority of their output in the last 30 years, even the Stones themselves don't consider them memorable enough to be played on a regular basis.

Posted by: saltoftheearth ()
Date: May 27, 2013 10:07

latebloomer
RStones24, it really is a good post, we're just having a bit of fun, please don't take any of us seriously. smiling smiley

thumbs up +1

..anyway it would be nice if they threw in Lady Jane again. It is not an obscure song, and they did a wonderful version in London, England.

Posted by: Thrylan ()
Date: May 27, 2013 10:43

flacnvinyl
Great thread btw. You are wrong on one account... Can't You Hear Me Knocking, Let It Bleed, Bitch, Star Star, Little Queenie.... those are not obscure songs. We are not requesting Gomper or Cool Calm Collected!

The setlist is more warhorse heavy than usual. No bstage to change things up. Few alterations. And sky high prices. If the prices were not insane you'd hear a lot less complaining! This coming from a 29 year old.

Well said. Sharing our dismay, is also a form of healing. To say only positive things would be a dishonor to the Stones. We only expect what they are capable of, and with the exception of LA2, they have been lackluster. This doesn't mean I dont love them; it means I know better.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2184
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home