Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
In honor of the Recent Update on RS.com I'm listening to: UP FROM THE VAULTS
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 8, 2005 22:59

"UP FROM THE VAULTS - The Rolling Stones" (Bootleg)

1. You Got Me Rocking (Go Keef)
2. Criss Cross Man (Yeah!)
3. Linda Lu (Sweet)
4. Travlin' Man (Love It, need more of this)
5. Claudine (Nice ditty)
6. Dancing Girls (Alright)
7. I'm Goin' Mad (Mmmmmmmmmm)
8. Yellow Cab ("I saw her on the Subway,...freeway,...hangin out).
9. Zip Mouth Angel (Nice intro winking smiley
10. Drift Away (Mick's Tabbca Chawin' days, to git that country feel)
11. Too Many Cooks ("Too many Cooks, spoil the soup") ;0
12. Strictly Memphis ("Yes, I'm goin' to Memphis, I'm gonna be there...")
13. We Had It All ("We [still have] it all," cause wezza gots dem STONES)
14. Good Time Women (Love the guitars)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-03-09 08:13 by Demon.

Re: In honor of the Recent Update on RS.com I'm listening to: UP FROM THE VAULTS
Posted by: KeithRichards ()
Date: March 8, 2005 23:04

FUT GSM POT FCUK?

Re: In honor of the Recent Update on RS.com I'm listening to: UP FROM THE VAULTS
Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: March 9, 2005 02:02

WTFAYOA?

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: March 9, 2005 02:08

FIIK

ROCKMAN

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: March 9, 2005 02:25

I think I guessed Chris' post. "What the @#$%&. are you on about" right??? smiling smiley
Hilarious by the way. smiling smiley

JumpingKentFlash

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2005-03-09 02:27 by JumpingKentFlash.

Date: March 9, 2005 03:52

The STONES, did any of you wackoffs ever hear of them?

If you want to play games, why don't you go over to a kindergarten site.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-03-09 04:27 by Demon.

Date: March 9, 2005 05:39

Right you are JKF! As to our Rockman I deduce F*cked if I know! And Poli, I feel compelled to point out that your comments are very unlady like. You are a lady, right?

Date: March 9, 2005 06:05

And what do you term your posts, that have nothing to do with the STONES, you're no better than a STALKER.

Date: March 9, 2005 06:09

Good boy ChrisM you nailed it....Wackoff well I do know a lady who claims she did that to herself while listening to HYSYMBSITS...Now I reckon she knows who THE STONES are...!!!

ROCKMAN

Posted by: monkey man ()
Date: March 9, 2005 07:09

Chris my San Fran Man?

HTFAYM??

hahaha. I got your WTFAYOA, but was miffed with Rockman's until you so astutely made me feel like Dumbo for missing it (very funny btw Rockdude), but WTH is Keith Richards on about??

Demon
The point is that people are unaware of the songs you're talking about.

Regards
A Whackoff

ZMA - "Zip mouth angel" btw, is one of the best outakes ever. Wish they'd revisit that one for the forthcoming lp.

kyle m

Have you ever lent somebody $20 and never seen them again? It was probably worth it.

Date: March 9, 2005 07:25

Kyle you bugger! Glad to hear from you again! IFG! HTFAYYB? Your posts always add such color to this forum! Hope all is well and real horrow show! And Rockman, witty as ever YCB! And about our Esky, his bachelor party and subsequent wedding should be the social event of the season in Perth! And to keep this post Stones related, ZMA is indeed great! By the way Poli, you haven't answered the question.

Date: March 9, 2005 07:49

Monkey man wrote:
"The point is that people are unaware of the songs you're talking about."

Really?

Monkey man wrote:
"ZMA - "Zip mouth angel" btw, is one of the best outakes ever. Wish they'd revisit that one for the forthcoming lp."

Well, apparently, you know one of the songs, "ZMA." I take it then, you don't have this bootleg? "UP FROM THE VAULTS - The Rolling Stones"

1. YGMR (Go Keef) You don't know this one? My own comments on listening to the album are in ().

ChrisM:
She's a "LADY Jane"

Date: March 9, 2005 08:31

Well if you understand - ie the "really" bit, why do you come back to your own thread, knowing full well most people are unaware of the tracks you're on about, and then instead of getting in on the humour and clarifying exactly what they are, you come in abusing people by calling them names. And still fail to clarify what the songs are.

You seem to fight with almost every person you come into contact with here.
I can only imagine how you might behave in person.

And yes you are a bright lass for recognising that I don't have this boot.
Genious.

So I knew one of the songs - ZMA - big f'ing deal. Should one conclude from this that I (along with the rest here) should be aware of what the other tracks are because I recognised one?

You limp witted pleb, why bother coming here just to post crap upon crap?

Your style of expression along with the way you over react to things is indicative of a child throwing a tantrum.

You make so little sense generally you give new meaning to non sequiturs as your conclusions are almost never follow any premise you have.

Learn to discuss things without being so appaulingly obnoxious.

I await the nonsense to follow.

Chris Matee!!

Yes Esky's pending wedding is of serious concern. I'm ticked off because I can't make his engagement party due to a bloody old boys school reunion that we had to cough up an arm and leg for.

Anyways, we'll be catching up to go to dinner the week following to celebrate. It's there that I have to break the news to his bride to be - Carleen - that I can no longer sleep with her.
Luckily Esky will be there to console her violent sobbing.
Then I'll let him pick up the tab.

:0)

kyle m

Have you ever lent somebody $20 and never seen them again? It was probably worth it.

Date: March 9, 2005 08:34

Good boy ChrisM you nailed it....Wackoff well I do know a lady who claims she did that to herself while listening to Have You Seen Your Mother, Baby, Standing In The Shadow?...Now I reckon she knows who THE STONES are...!!!

ROCKMAN

Date: March 9, 2005 09:37

But yet you, post such as this, below, which is more suitable for a personal email.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Chris Matee!!
Yes Esky's pending wedding is of serious concern. I'm ticked off because I can't make his engagement party due to a bloody old boys school reunion that we had to cough up an arm and leg for.
Anyways, we'll be catching up to go to dinner the week following to celebrate. It's there that I have to break the news to his bride to be - Carleen - that I can no longer sleep with her.
Luckily Esky will be there to console her violent sobbing.
Then I'll let him pick up the tab"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What does that have to do with this thread?

How dare you say anything to me. You all came in here starting your crap, or rather, (to be fair) carrying on from Lorenz's post. I stay on topic, which btw, is about THE ROLLING STONES. How many times do many of you just come into a thread of mine and try to sabatoge it, with your STUPID crap posting?

All I do is defend myself, and I will do so.

Make your own threads and do your ignorant sh-it there.

Sure I admit I call you names, but you complain about me, when you do the same:

monkey man wrote:
"You limp witted pleb, why bother coming here just to post crap upon crap?"

And, I did clarify what the tracks were, when I found the time to do so.

You're so perfect, right?

Posted by: Potted Shrimp ()
Date: March 9, 2005 09:54

Demon: Go to your trailer and drive it to the park where you belong. If they have electricity there, you can play -B- very, very loud!

Date: March 9, 2005 10:04

I don't have a right to respond, to unfairness, Potted Shrimp? This is 2005, I do what I want. You are living in the past, "send me to my room, (park), get real.

You're the ones acting like spoiled brats. You can't stand anyone you can't control. Only certain "of your clan" are allowed to post "whatever," and get away with it, things not even related to the STONES, I don't need to Name the people.

Btw, I play my STONES albums, boots, etc, very loud, right where I am.

Oh, and.....

Posted by: Potted Shrimp ()
Date: March 9, 2005 10:12

Demon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Only certain "of your clan" are allowed to post
> "whatever," and get away with it, things not even
> related to the STONES, I don't need to Name the
> people.

Demon, please tell me who's in this 'clan'!!!

Date: March 9, 2005 10:33

Let me clarify, "certain of your clan" certain people who post and attack others on this board, because someone has another opinion, etc. If your not one of them then don't worry about it.

You can usually pin point the nonsense makers, they just post on other subjects, other than the Stones, or fill a thread with postings only they and their friends are privy to, I call that "sabotage."

Posted by: jostorm ()
Date: March 9, 2005 12:03

Monkey man: I'm so relieved your normal voice has risen up from the vault.....
Yes, she's sooooo obnoxious! One tends to wonder whether she may be deBRa'S identical tWIn TYpiNg on A KEybOaRd wItHoUt tHE cAPS LocK BUTton.....although even sweet dEBra isn't as paranoid, insecure and egocentric, bless her cotton socks!!!....

Date: March 9, 2005 12:14

jostorm you just proved my point, why don't you email this person, (monkey man) it has nothing to do with what this thread is about, mainly what one is listening to as we wait patiently for the Stones announcement. There are free email services out there for you. winking smiley

As I was saying, I listened to UP FROM THE VAULTS, pretty decent too.
I listed the total tracks now, (top of page) since not everyone was familiar with the songs.

Anyone else listened to some rare tracts, or albums not discussed very often?

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: March 9, 2005 13:30

I hate signatures that occupies a whole screen.

I believe 99% of the people on this board know every song you mentioned.

Posted by: Manhattan ()
Date: March 9, 2005 14:33

GIRLS!!!

Please, remember it's only rock´n´roll, but I like it.

Date: March 9, 2005 18:33

"For 'em blokes?" Poli, you knowledge of British English, and English in general, is nothing short of appalling. The abbreviated "'em" is only used at the end of a sentence, phrase or clause and never in the middle, except by the under educated. "For them blokes" would be better, especially if you wish to attribute this quote to Keith, but even then the usage of bloke is somewhat antiquated. I would suggest dudes or guys. Regarding the use of a photo to express your feelings against those whom you are at constant loggerheads, it's been done, and to much better effect.

As to your claim of being a lady, could you check again? Your behavior on this board is more like an alpha type 5 year old boy who forgot to take his ritilin rather than the 57 year old grand dame you claim to be. I would sue the surgeon who did your sex change if I were you as the job seems only half done.

Having said all that, I'm impressed (and surprised) that you are listening to tracks that feature the redoubtable Mr. Taylor! There is hope for you after all!

Kyle matey! I have the boot of which our Poli speaks and will send it with all speed!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2005-03-09 21:44 by ChrisM.

Date: March 10, 2005 06:20

Bowiestone the point isn't knowing the songs as they read now - initially they were all posted as initials so hardly any sense could be made of the list.

Chris ma man!
Thanks for the offer mate but even though I don't have this boot, I actually have every track on it on a variety of other boots.

ZMA and "Too many cooks" really kick butt me thinks.

I'm sure if Lennon and Jagger had released TMC in '74/5 it would have been an absolute smash.
Pity.

Demon I'll have discourse via your threads with anyone I wish.
I truly hope joy your dispersonality order. Lord knows I don't.

Miss Johanna
Will keep this brief as the demon watchdog is hovering ready to pounce for interpersonal chit chat - but I must admit I miss good ole dEB'''sss CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! etc.

Not sure that they're sisters, but there must be a prick relation in there at the very least.
i'm also sure that there's plenty of dualing banjos in the family tree either way when it comes to those two.
:0)

kyle m

Date: March 10, 2005 09:34

im listening to undercover.

is this thread still going on in the manner that it was posted?

thats what im listening to right now.

this site use to be nice, what are you lads beating up on this demon for?
demon posted a logical thread, looks like the rest of you are the ones that took it to the outer limits.

hey, this is a board for the stones now.

im the midnight rambler,

"Well, won't you listen for the midnight rambler, yeah? Yeah, play it easy as you go..."(MJ,KR)

Posted by: LA FORUM ()
Date: March 10, 2005 10:59

I will now attack all of you with a question from the clam; what guitars does Keith use on IORR - the album?

Date: March 10, 2005 11:45

Here LaForum. I am abbreivating the titles, (most of them) of the tracks.

IORR The Album
--------------
IYCRM - Electric, Bass
ATPTB - Electric
IORR - Electric, Acoustics
TTNG - Acoustic
TWFNO - Electric
LUXURY - Electric
DLS - Rhythm electric guitar
IYRWTBMF - Electric
S&C - Electric
FF - Electric

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: March 10, 2005 12:47

He wants to know the exact type. But I can't help.

Posted by: Basil Brush ()
Date: March 10, 2005 14:12

Looks like 'Crocodile Dundee' is back in town again.......

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-03-10 14:25 by Basil Brush.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1807
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home