Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Rolling Stones rocker Ronnie Wood 'smuggled heroin into the Bahamas', claims his ex wife Jo Wood
Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: May 18, 2013 10:44

Re: Rolling Stones rocker Ronnie Wood 'smuggled heroin into the Bahamas', claims his ex wife Jo Wood
Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: May 18, 2013 10:57

Man bites dog.

Re: Rolling Stones rocker Ronnie Wood 'smuggled heroin into the Bahamas', claims his ex wife Jo Wood
Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 18, 2013 11:40

And the beat goes on!

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: May 18, 2013 16:15

This is another book? HEY, JO! already came out a few months back. Great Clapton's beard!

Posted by: WindyHorses ()
Date: May 18, 2013 16:25

I love that pic of Ronnie wearing that jacket. It's from my show on the 15th.
He had on his Rhino painting T-shirt in black this time and looked great.
Sally, of course, always looks great.

Date: May 18, 2013 16:55

Why is that news? Ron carried dope across borders? Of course he did. Stones in the 70's.

Date: May 18, 2013 16:59

I thought it was coke...

Posted by: triceratops ()
Date: May 18, 2013 17:03

Her book comes out on May 21st. This preview is to drum up publicity and sales. I can't see how this book will sell much due to Ronnie being almost a second tier Stone. Contrasting with a Jerry Hall tell all on Mick Jagger which would sell at least as much as "Life"

...perhaps Jerry will if Jo Wood's book sells well. She's been using this threat to extort ownership of a 12 million dollar London mansion from ol' Mick.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-18 17:18 by triceratops.

Date: May 18, 2013 17:09

I thought Jerry already got that mansion in London.??

Posted by: triceratops ()
Date: May 18, 2013 17:20

WindyHorses

The situation is ongoing [www.dailymail.co.uk]

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: May 18, 2013 17:23

GravityBoy
Man bites dog.

thumbs up

I know, it's all a bit bloody tedious really. Who cares ?

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: May 18, 2013 19:35

In his RONNIE memoir Woody relates he and and Jo vacationing with a drug dealer in the Caribbean who semi-kidnapped them until Ronnie would get him Undercover tapes before its actual release, and the dealer would then sell bootleg copies. But Woody and Jo got away without giving him any Undercover tapes. I wonder if it's the same guy. (It's been a while since I read the memoir.)

Date: May 18, 2013 19:51

triceratops
WindyHorses

The situation is ongoing [www.dailymail.co.uk]

Thank you for the link. What a soap-opera. Even if 1/4 of any of that is true, makes me see how very lucky I am. I don't know what Mick ever saw in Jerry Hall. She's too loud and obnoxious in my opinion.

Posted by: dougie ()
Date: May 18, 2013 20:00

Money and revenge in a single blow. Not many take the high road. When being mean feels good, it is time to change the game. Sad!

Date: May 18, 2013 20:19

triceratops
Her book comes out on May 21st. This preview is to drum up publicity and sales. I can't see how this book will sell much due to Ronnie being almost a second tier Stone. Contrasting with a Jerry Hall tell all on Mick Jagger which would sell at least as much as "Life"

...perhaps Jerry will if Jo Wood's book sells well. She's been using this threat to extort ownership of a 12 million dollar London mansion from ol' Mick.

I'm confused - didn't Jo Wood just put out a book making money from Ron Wood's name?

Date: May 18, 2013 20:59

Is this the second edition, or something?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1686
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home