Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
STONES HYDE PARK 28 AUGUST 2005
Posted by: tomstones ()
Date: March 3, 2005 13:37

YES, it´s true. The Stones will play this rumoured show on 28 Aug 2005. Just got the information from a friend in England. This show is already being organized. Wow amazing. You can kill me if this does not happen, I am 100 % sure now. It really looks like there will be some other european dates in Aug/Sep 2005. Maybe they want to promote their album first in Europe before going on an American tour. It´s a big market for them, so if they want to have a good chart position this is the right thing to do.

Re: STONES HYDE PARK 28 AUGUST 2005
Posted by: KeithRichards ()
Date: March 3, 2005 13:39

Damn, should this be true I can't even go there because I'm in Greece...

Date: March 3, 2005 13:46

I don´t make holiday plans for now. The Stones tour is going to my holiday...

Date: March 3, 2005 13:48

Woooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I just found a website with the date. So it´s more than a rumour to make it clear once again....

[www.virtualfestivals.com]

Date: March 3, 2005 13:51

Its listed as a "strong rumour". @#$%& so what? I dont know. I might get killed, but I believe this strong rumour...

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: March 3, 2005 13:51

Woooooooooohooooooooooooooooo as GW would've said. smiling smiley
This is great. I'm hyping because TomStones is 100% sure, and because he doesn't post bullcrap. So this is cooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!
smiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smiley
AWESOME TOMSTONES!!!!!!! Thanks a bunch dude. You rock. smiling smiley

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: sir_carlos ()
Date: March 3, 2005 13:55

If this rumours comes out to be true.... man I am gonna be happy!!!

Se you on August 28

Posted by: KeithRichards ()
Date: March 3, 2005 13:55

I'll believe it when it's officially confirmed - but quite a lot of people said that it would happen already...

Date: March 3, 2005 13:56

I just tell you guys what I have heard and what I have read. I hope it´s true.... Cool down tomstones... i have to cool down myself.... let´s see... If they really do this gig, they will have to announce it in a while, because it will be quite a lot of tickets.

Wow this one will make the Red Hot Chili Peppers stage from 2004 in Hyde Park look like a club show stage....!!!!

Date: March 3, 2005 14:00

Hey Tomstones. Smack this cool thang up on Shidoobee and RocksOff please. smiling smiley

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: March 3, 2005 14:03

Ring all the local pet shops and find out if Mick & Keith have ordered any butterflys..!

ROCKMAN

Date: March 3, 2005 14:19

Hey JumpingKentFlash, I am not registered on these websites and have no time left now. So if you have time you could post the virtualfestivals link there. Cheers.

Date: March 3, 2005 14:24

I'll post your post and the link. You'll get full credit bro.......

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: Havo ()
Date: March 3, 2005 16:15

I told you weeks ago that THE STONES start their new tour in Europe.
Hyde park would be great for the Opening.Hope its a FREE-CONCERT.
SEE YOU IN LONDON

Posted by: Wuudy ()
Date: March 3, 2005 16:43

Rockman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ring all the local pet shops and find out if Mick
> & Keith have ordered any butterflys..!
>
> ROCKMAN
>
>

Hahahha best joke of the week!!!
Even better then Cafaro bout the cat ;-)

Cheers,
Wuudy

Posted by: terry ()
Date: March 3, 2005 18:29

well i hope this is true..if it is its great news, they need to do something different..and this is it...my daughter saw bon jovi there a couple of years ago and said it was a good concert sound wise...but the stage was to low (stones logistics guys take note).bon jovi played to about 80,000...the park was fenced off...so my boys are comming home and im only 25 miles from london.sudenly ive become inportant.. as i know my way around the park.. also h20 the company i work for are doing repairs to the water main for the next 9 months in and around the park..so if i sleep with my manager im sure i get a transfer to work on the park.also i think giantwhore will now find me atractive all of a sudden...life just gets better.if this rumour is untrue im cutting my wrist.

Posted by: Rickster ()
Date: March 3, 2005 18:52

Get real everyone knows the new tour will start in the U.S. they won't be in Europe till summer 2006.

Posted by: bruno ()
Date: March 3, 2005 19:00

Is there any "official" confimation (I mean from an insider) or this is just another (stronger than the previous ones) rumour??. Until now, it's only a strong rumour, but...

Bjornulf, tell us something...

[There'll be no wedding today...]

Posted by: stonefan ()
Date: March 3, 2005 19:00

"Although still to be officially confirmed, VF has it on good authority that the greatest rock n' roll band in the world will be returning to Hyde Park for a massive outdoor show, as part of their 2005 world tour.
The band famously performed in front of their largest audience to date (500,000) last time they played in Hyde Park, back in 1969. It was free, though!"

That's what was written on virtualfestivals.com.

I know sometimes it's wise not to grow up but maybe we should wait for the Stones confirmation, don't you think so ?
I had a dream....

Posted by: Potted Shrimp ()
Date: March 3, 2005 19:03

This concert is rumoured also to be free!

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: March 3, 2005 20:27

Thats been on the Virtual Festivals page for months now. There is nothing new about this rumor, and thats all it is.

Posted by: Jim Price ()
Date: March 3, 2005 21:36

You're right Dan, this rumour has been on virtual.com for 2 months now. This doesn't mean confirmation.
Tombstone, your friends has certainly heard someone talking about the rumour which has been on Virtual.com for 2 months, nothing more...
That's disappointing, really.

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: March 3, 2005 21:43

Virtualfestival.com is not a promotor or concert organizer. It's a gossip page.

Date: March 3, 2005 22:42

.......But the point of this thread is that TomStones has gotten confirmation from a source. And he says he's 100% sure. He found the thing on VF.com after that. I'm still up because of this. smiling smiley

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 3, 2005 23:16

Still don't believe it!

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: March 3, 2005 23:36

betcha it doesn't happen. betcha.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: March 4, 2005 01:32

Havo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I told you weeks ago that THE STONES start their
> new tour in Europe.
> Hyde park would be great for the Opening.Hope its
> a FREE-CONCERT.
> SEE YOU IN LONDON

no you didnt. You said they would tour Europe in November - December

Even if this concert took place (and I have my doubts) its quite obvious it would be a one-off gig. The first region to have a tour will be North America.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 4, 2005 04:20

Woooooooo hoooooooo!!!!

terry, don't cut your wrists before I sleep with you!!! Not only are you hot, but you're my IN to this gig! Love is strong...

Posted by: Tseverin ()
Date: March 4, 2005 12:36

The info I have is that they start the tour in Boston on August 21st or 22nd which makes it extremely unlikely that they will be playing Hyde Park, at least not on the 28th.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: March 4, 2005 12:45

Tour wont be starting THAT early...

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1224
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home