Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

RONNIE'S ART
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 3, 2005 04:06

How many of us here have bought some of Ronnie's Art? As you know, sometimes, his Art is shown in local Art Galleries and coincide with the Stones Shows. I don't mean, necessarily just the expensive items, but any piece of art, small postcard size, pictures medium, large.

And what is the most coveted of "Ronnie's Art" that you'd like to possess someday?

I have acquired several small prints. The one I'd like to have is Keith Guitar, (the large one) I think it coat around 2,000.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2005-03-03 06:16 by Demon.

Re: RONNIE'S ART
Posted by: Harm ()
Date: March 3, 2005 20:54

I have a print of Voodoo Lounge 4 (I). Very nice. And the book "wood on cancas".

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: March 3, 2005 21:24

I have a small print of a Keith portrait called "Touch".

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: March 3, 2005 21:30

at the art gallery where Ronnie appeared last Sept I ran into quite a few folks who had made investments in Ronnie art that had double/tripled in value in just a few short years....can't quite convince the wifey of this, unfortunately.

Posted by: R ()
Date: March 3, 2005 21:59

Ronnie's "art" is valuable only because Ronnie produced it. His overwrought reproductions of other people's photographs are the stuff of first year illustration students. Were he not Ronnie Wood, he wouldn't get past the first page of his portfolio in a legitimate gallery. Harsh but true.

I love Ronnie but his art is pedestrian at best.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: March 3, 2005 23:36

I don't agree with you "R". Not because I have a painting but I really think he is talented. Better than some painters I saw at the Saatchi museum in London last week.

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: March 3, 2005 23:43

Can't agree with you R. I agree that the value proposition has a lot more to do with who is he than how good he is....but having spoken with many "art experts" - I have yet to encounter one who wasn't impressed with Ronnie's work.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2293
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home