Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: and yet, another one
Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: March 3, 2005 02:38

Demon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm not the one refering to Nazi's, you are JKF. I
> was refering to the trials of criminals who murder
> innocent animals, and murder people, and some of
> those criminals get the gas chamber as their
> punishment, and justly so, in those cases. What
> you are refering to, WW11 and the concentration
> camps is totally different, that came from your
> warped mind JKF. The Nazi's that were caught for
> the atrocities of the daeth camps should have
> gotten the same done to them, because they killed
> innocent people.

Well, I really didn't wanna answer, but I will anyway.
Demon: You mentioned "The Gas Chamber" right? I immidiately think of Nazis when I hear that. And how's that totally different? They gassed some people and you wanna gas Cafaro. What's the difference? When you say that you're just as bad as the dude who stabbed his dog right? And excuse me for saying so, but humans are more important than animals. That's just the way it is.

In my mind no one should be killed. Even if they killed someone themselves. Capital punishment is just too easy. The criminal gets away too easy.
And why do we all have warped minds all of a sudden? I don't understand. But that's a different discussion........

If you wanna reply, please do it via e-mail: JumpingKentFlash@yahoomail.com

PS: The Stones rule................There. Now it's Stones-related. smiling smiley

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: davido ()
Date: March 3, 2005 02:38

Demon: It's a question of intent.
Are you sure you aren't blowing
that all out of proportion here?

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 3, 2005 02:58

Thank you for your post.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-03-03 09:03 by Demon.

Date: March 3, 2005 03:52

This is actually how that went:

>A guy in town nearby just got 5
> years for stabbing a dog, while in court he
> responded, "I love animals, I really do." they
> should have given that jerk the gas chamber, I bet
> he'd be one of those cowards, (as is Cafaro, I'm sure).

Actually, if you read this correctly, I was refering to Cafaro as a coward, "LIKE" the JERK guy! However, I believe I said we could feed Cafaro to a Grizzly:

>However, we could export him into Grizzly
>Country in Alaska, BIG RED, (the infamous grizzly bear) would deal with Cafaro.

Twist, twist, twist...me o' my, the lies people weave...

JumpingKentFlash wrote:

"I immi(e)diately, [immediately] think of Nazis when I hear that. And how's that totally different? They gassed some people and you wanna gas Cafaro. What's the difference?"

History lesson for JKF, the Nazis' gassed people for NO REASON, (innocent people). Much like the "jerk" who slit the dogs throat, (an INNOCENT dog, for NO REASON. The criminals deserve to be gassed, CRIMMINALS ARE NOT INNOCENT.

@#$%& wasn't even a German, he was a sham, he took the coward way out too, afraid what people would do to him/body, (hence: look what happened to the Italian Dictator, Musselini (SP). But @#$%& managed to wreak havoc and fooled the German people, many were afraid the same fate would befall them if they didn't do as they were told by @#$%& and his bruts.
They (Germans) should have rebelled, a few would have died, but...or, they should have stelt away into the night, rather than work for @#$%&. (A lot of should haves...).

I lived in West (then West) Germany eight years, I heard the stories from many, many Germans. My uncles fought the war there too, hence: their first hand accounts. The Nazis' should have got the same done to them, or worse, for what they did to the Jewish people, (and anyone else who wasn't pure, as @#$%& saw himself to be, which he was not). You have a problem with that? "CRIMINALS" need to be punished, whether they kill people, or animals.

JumpingKentFlash wrote:
"And excuse me for saying so, but humans are more important than animals. That's just the way it is."

Demon:
No, that's what some people believe, the world and thoughts have changed, over the years

JKF wrote:
"In my mind no one should be killed. Even if they killed someone themselves. Capital punishment is just too easy. The criminal gets away too easy."

Demon:
Not so, most CRIMINALS are always cowards, (usually) they skirm and are afraid of death, or being hurt, they don't want to die, usually. Hey, I said, gas the criminals, (this means in the USA, lethel injection, I should have clarified).

I could have said ELECTRIC CHAIR! Gas/letel injection is what, more humane, ok?
BUT! The criminal's mind still would be a coward about any type of death, by injection or THE CHAIR, hanging, etc.

JKF wrote:
"And why do we all have warped minds all of a sudden? I don't understand. But that's a different discussion........"

Demon:
Don't know, interesting topic, mmmmmm

JKF wrote:
"If you wanna reply, please do it via e-mail: [email protected]"

Demon:
Why so, I'm just defending these accusations, twisting of my words?

JKF wrote:
"PS: The Stones rule................There. Now it's Stones-related."

Demon:
No, you added that to make it so, you are dishonoring the Stones and this board for posting such. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Date: March 3, 2005 05:04

Richard writes:

>>I think you've just found your buddy for the next tour.

Hmmm. I somehow doubt Demon would trust him behind the wheel. ;-)

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: March 3, 2005 05:27

Hey, you admitted you made a mistake and apologized. A good, very good person!

Posted by: monkey man ()
Date: March 3, 2005 07:59

I'm the animal lover and tree hugger from hell, and although it's probably in bad taste, it is afterall just meant as a bit of humour.

It's not my humour I grant you, but a joke is just that - a joke.
Different had someone gone out to purposely to run over an animal and then have a kodak moment, but I think we can generally agree this probably wasn't the case.

And Cafaro has apologised. And apologised. And apologised again.
I think enough is enough.

Demon I commend your outlook on cruelty and the importance of all life, but extreme people call for and unfortunately attract extreme responses that inevitably hurt a good cause more than ever doing it any good.

I am not happy that person went to jail for what he did to that dog, but I believe that's where he belongs for having done such a terrible thing.

The death penalty for anyone for anything is extreme to me, but wishing death or serious harm upon someone for being guilty of possible bad taste or a bad judgement call is beyond extreme.

People more times than not learn by example and not by being shouted down to the ground or abused into submission.

I think you just need to ease up on your attitude towards those that have done nothing really wrong. And probably fine tuning your rather refreshing way of castigating people wouldn't hurt either.

Rockman I got it straight away - which of course puts me to the top of the Rockman 101 unit!

kyle m

Have you ever lent somebody $20 and never seen them again? It was probably worth it.

Date: March 3, 2005 09:22

I am sure Cafaro has learnt his lesson. Thank you for your post.

I can't stand "road-kill" anymore. During the last tour, I was driving through Texas, and there on the side of the road was a pony, (A Paint) dead, laying there like a deer would be, (terrible for those poor innocent deer too, so many) and so I called 911. I was told that sometimes the ponies jump the fence and, they get killed. Sad.

Then, on the same trip, up near Chicago, I was really tired and pulled over in a Rest Area, snoozed awhile and I woke up, upon hearing this crying and moaning. I looked around, and I finally saw where the noise was coming from, it was a big Transport Truck loaded with little calves. They were cold and crying, oblivious to where they were headed, (maybe they sensed that) it was awful. I drove down the road and informed the Weight Scale personnel, the truck had been there awhile anyway. The people agreed and said that it wasn't uncommon, they sent some inspector to deal with it.

Posted by: KeithRichards ()
Date: March 3, 2005 09:31

The point is not that animals have no rights or whatever - but it's simply nonsense to blame Cafaro of being a "sick mind" or whatever. And you better be careful, because you are surely not the one to decide or to judge who is a "sick mind" and who deserves the "gas chamber". Because on the one hand you predent to respect and love animals, on the other hand you seem to have no respect for the human being, because the comparisons you draw are stupid in the extreme (he should not walk among humans, "warped mistake", wishing the "gas chamber" for anyone)...
From there it's not far from Nazi argumentation.

Date: March 3, 2005 10:00

You don't even ratioalize correctly, you didn't read all my posts, apparently, tho you may now. It's you and JKF that keep harping on the friggen Nazi's, that notion is coming from your mind, not mine. I meant Gas chamber as in the USA gas chamber/ same as chamber used for lethel injection. AS I SAID BRFORE:
An excerpt here:
----------
JKF wrote:
"In my mind no one should be killed. Even if they killed someone themselves. Capital punishment is just too easy. The criminal gets away too easy."

Demon:
Not so, most CRIMINALS are always cowards, (usually) they skirm and are afraid of death, or being hurt, they don't want to die, usually. Hey, I said, gas the criminals, (this means in the USA, lethel injection, I should have clarified).

I could have said ELECTRIC CHAIR! Gas/letel injection is what, more humane, ok?
BUT! The criminal's mind still would be a coward about any type of death, by injection or THE CHAIR, hanging, etc.
-------------------------------------

KeithRichards wrote:
"From there it's not far from Nazi argumentation."

Yeah, why are you such an expert on it, [the Nazi's]?

I care about innocent animals, yes, we humans domesticated the animals, to live in our world. People shouldn't abuse them, or, use them for sick jokes either.

I do not respect criminals, no, I do not, especially those criminals that hurt and kill animals and humans. If you don't like capital punishment Lorenz, fine, but like I explained before, criminals, can't stand the thought of dying, they thought they'd get away with their crimes. Do you think Scott Peterson should rot in prison? I don't. I think they should really do to him, what he did to his wife Lacy. and poor baby boy. The system won't, of course, not now in this day and age, but SP may get death, and I hope it is soon. Believe me, he will, skirm. Now he says he has cancer, are we suppose to feel sorry for him?

Posted by: jostorm ()
Date: March 3, 2005 12:23

Cafaro: your apology is gracefully accepted, providing you post that picture of you looking under your bed for the lost slipper....

Demon: Keep your hat on, girl! We Europeans are generally against capital punishment, presumably because we don't watch enough american Terminator movies....Yes, Cafaro had a slight lapse in judgement, but that's no reason to bite his head off, he's apologised, end of story. Your efforts in comparing him to someone who actually stabbed his poor dog is a bit ignorant, incendiary and polemic. And very by the way, I also found your posting about the short term relationship with no sex entirely vomit-inducing. I can change a tyre on my car in under eight minutes, and would very likely be capable of repairing most simple mechanical problems in a car (and I am a woman), but I would rather eat glass than meet you, never mind travel with you. Ever considered counselling?????

PS: and this ain't the Oprah Winfrey Show either, could you perhaps edit your loud and long postings down a bit, they are very tedious!

Posted by: swampff ()
Date: March 3, 2005 12:51

this may help to avoid such tragic accidents:

[www.manbottle.com]

Posted by: Wuudy ()
Date: March 3, 2005 12:54

Good lord Demon. For a minute there i thought you were writing tong in cheeke. The guy just wrote down a joke. He made an apology before anybody responded to the post. It's fine to don't like the joke but he only forwarded the joke to this board. I forwarded his last to jokes to another board because they were hilarious!!!!

IT'S JUST A JOKE!!!!!

Cheers,
Wuudy

Date: March 3, 2005 13:22

Of course, it's typical that you side with a sick person, (a person who has to be deranged to post what Cafaro did) and then think it's funny, or think nothing of it. That's the MO of a lot of you here that "claim" to be STONES Fans. Twist the words of someone you have attacked. Several of you will constantly put my postings down, yet, you find nothing wrong with Rockman or Giant Whore's stupid and constant ramblings.

Btw, I can change a tire and do many repairs myself as well.

You can continue this thread, but, guess what? You are wasting your time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-03-03 13:29 by Demon.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: March 3, 2005 13:33

Hey!! Easy ole demon I put a lotta thought into my constant ramblings.

ROCKMAN

Posted by: jostorm ()
Date: March 3, 2005 13:59

Guess what? We'll continue, even if you behave like your shoesize and not your age and take your bat home.....I mean, how old are you exactly? 5 ? Should you even be driving unaccompanied by an adult???
And, actually, Rockman and TheGiantLadyOfImmoralEarnings ARE funny, something you are not, Demon, simply because you take yourself far too seriously. As to their ramblings: one sad, sad day they will find a cyberbed somewhere and whisper sweet cybernothings into one another's ears out of earshot, and we will all miss them.......
Going by the constant criticisms of your own threads, however, (as perceived by yourself), it seems you will not be missed should you decide to fall into one of cyberspace's black holes....so perhaps you ought to read the writing on the wall and take the multiple hints?.......

Monkey Man: Flipping wombat! What have they done to you??? Which cruel scientist eliminated all your voices except the voice of reason??? Where have you been ??? No! Let me guess: You're working as Human Crisis Consultant at the UN now ?????

Swampffffffff: that was naughty (but funny)!!!! a print-out of the marvellous contraption is already hanging in our cat hospitalization room and one nurse and our receptionist are still on the floor laughing.....

Date: March 3, 2005 14:11

Just shows what a sick person you are, lame and distorted one Jostorm.

Sorry, I do what I want and when I want, whatever, I want, I remain where I want.

Ta, ta.

Posted by: Tseverin ()
Date: March 3, 2005 14:31

The picture made me laugh (and I had a cat that got run over).

Date: March 3, 2005 14:47

Sicko, where are you from, Clive? England?

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: March 3, 2005 15:09

Sorry Cafaro, my initial objection post right at the top of this thread was a contrajoke. If people didn't understand that and if it was this post that inspired people to actually join my protest I don't think I intended that.

Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: March 3, 2005 15:39

People People....Can we all just cool out?

1) Thank you to those who feel that I generally post relevant topics. I again apoligize to those who were offended. I never meant to offend anyone. It's just that things are slow in Stoneland right now.

2) To jostorm: Me posting that type of picture would be considered abuse by any human rights commission

3) Based on cover art and promo posters that the Stomes have published (Black and BLue, Goat's Head Soup, Undercover, Some Girls), I would bet $50.00 US or Euro, that the Stomes would find that joke funny.

4) yes, I hid my email address becuase someone from this board (it was the only place I posted that joke in the last week)forwarded my address to others and began to bombard my email account with vitriole that made Demon sound like a minister

My children use that email address as well and don;t need to see some of the nonsense that came through

5) In my faimy we have 2 dogs, a horse and yes a cat.

6) swampff...that is classic

7) If anyone wants to recieve jokes from me, let me know and I will email them to you

AND NOW.....To my next post. My 23 year old daughter's thoughts on Steel Wheels

Keith of course is completely straight

Posted by: john r ()
Date: March 3, 2005 20:51

Sorry I'm so late - "It's Not Easy"

Date: March 3, 2005 20:54

Correct Johnr but MisterD answered first.

ROCKMAN

Date: March 3, 2005 23:00

Basically, the bottom line, tho it
may offend some, is that nothing illegal
happened here, and it's dark humour/ off beat,
may appeal to some but not others. Ho hum.

Date: March 4, 2005 04:18

OK, Demon, you brought me into this one without my even being involved in this thread. What did I have to do with your incessant rambling? Answer: nothing. You're a loose cannon. The guy apologised, get over it. If you're not into a topic, just don't read it. Everything doesn't revolve around your playground, regardless of what pirate you may have descended from...

Props goes out to Jostorm, my best girlfriend! You go girl! Your last post was the post of the year... I bow to the Queen of the Jibe! Hail!

Rockman and I will continue our sexual cyber adventures and it warms my heart to know the majority of you out there enjoy being voyeurs where this is concerned... Love and good will, y'all!

Date: March 4, 2005 06:06

Just proves what a ignorant fool you are GW, your rantings are the most stupid, I have seen. You should take your crap stupidity elsewhere. There is really, no name, for the likes of you.

I am happy that Cafaro saw the error of his ways. No Cafaro, the Stones would not think your post was funny.

Date: March 4, 2005 06:56

HEY! HEY!... Old Demon that ain't fair. I put a lot of time and effort into making my post the most stupid. Sometimes I've even gone to the dictionary in an effort to find some big words that would baffle you but it's never worked for me 'cause I can never find the friggin' index.

Cool out Demon we all really love ya and dont forget IORR is a Stones board not a place to get stoned to death by others.

Please dont blame GiantWhore it's really all my fault because I just tend to coax the wild dogs out of her...she really is a lady believe me.

Smile Demon and peace to you.

ROCKMAN

Date: March 4, 2005 07:36

I always winking smiley and likewise.

Posted by: monkey man ()
Date: March 4, 2005 08:24

Hello Johanna ma dear

The voice of reason is a rare visitor to me, it generally becomes dissolutioned within the quagmire of random, unsavoury thoughts and leaves not to be seen again for sometime.

I report quite gleefully that it has taken flight from me.

Demon - listen to the Rockman!

kyle m

Have you ever lent somebody $20 and never seen them again? It was probably worth it.

Date: March 4, 2005 14:00

Whew! Good thing we're all chillin'.
I like it when Demon gits all perky
and bubbly and excited about the
Stones. More of that please!

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2073
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home