Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: and yet, another one
Posted by: jostorm ()
Date: March 4, 2005 23:19

GW: thanks for the flowers, Honey! And just ignore the nincompoop, it's as we say in the Kindergarten playground: sticks and stones may break my bones....And if you and Rockman ever need a cyberbridesmaid, may I apply for the job? And may I wear my oldest Stones t-shirt????

Monkey Man: how nice to "see" you around again,I had been absent a lot lately, but noticed when logging in that you weren't around much, which I thought highly unusual.....have you changed your job??? And are you absolutely sure you weren't abducted by aliens??? And I trust you still have your drinking problem of two hands but only one mouth???

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 5, 2005 05:05

Of course, Jostorm, you will certainly be the cyberbridesmaid and can wear your oldest Stones t-shirt! It is a must, darling! You just wait until you see my dress... Hopefully no pirates will descend upon the cyberwedding though and ruin what will truly be a beautiful day.

Rockman is the resident gentleman of IORR. Which is why he has my heart, along with Blondie Chaplin... And Rockie shares it so well!

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: March 5, 2005 06:27

Thank you my dear........

Rockie AKA ROCKMAN

Posted by: ComeOn ()
Date: March 5, 2005 08:37

How about Jumpin`Jack Flash ?

Posted by: ComeOn ()
Date: March 5, 2005 16:16

Ups forget it , I did`t notice there was 3 more sites on this topic ! But remember to be nice to the animals , specially the cats ! Even Jagger is a "cool cat " ! ;-)

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1677
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home