Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718
Current Page: 18 of 18
Re: Las Vegas May 11 Stones show live updates
Posted by: Straycat13 ()
Date: May 15, 2013 17:03

svt22
If someone told me 40 years ago...

Fabulous pictures. Keith's smile can light up a room. And this one makes me want to cry. Gosh, I've got to go to more shows!

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: May 15, 2013 17:47

lem motlow
i'm telling you guys.dont miss this fukcing tour...you can always make more money.

stop thinking about it and just go to a damn show!!!

RIGHT ON!!!

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: May 15, 2013 17:56

stoneslib...

Your photo gallery is CRAZY GREAT!

Thank you so much for posting it.

Posted by: stoneslib ()
Date: May 15, 2013 18:31

Kurt
stoneslib...

Your photo gallery is CRAZY GREAT!

Thank you so much for posting it.

You all are welcome. My thanks to Kurt and all other suppliers of photo kudos.

Posted by: hailtothestones ()
Date: May 15, 2013 20:12

I want to thank Alfonzo for posting the $85 link the day the Vegas tickets went on sale. I wouldnt have flown out from Dulles and gone to the show without getting the correct link from you. Although I was in 218 sort of behind the stage, we had row D and it was like sitting in the club level at a normal arena. Thanks bud. Tom

Posted by: smokeydusky ()
Date: May 15, 2013 21:04

Thanks for the great pix, Stoneslib!

Every picture tells a story

Posted by: Thru and Thru ()
Date: May 15, 2013 22:25

Stoneslib, your pictures are fantastic, thanks for sharing. Keith does have the most beautiful smile! smiling smiley

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind...

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: May 15, 2013 23:03

hailtothestones
I want to thank Alfonzo for posting the $85 link the day the Vegas tickets went on sale. I wouldnt have flown out from Dulles and gone to the show without getting the correct link from you. Although I was in 218 sort of behind the stage, we had row D and it was like sitting in the club level at a normal arena. Thanks bud. Tom

thumbs up

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: May 16, 2013 05:30

here's a link (with good sound!) of the whole Vegas show. Credit goes to vegasvinyl1 on youtube. Don't want to take credit for someone else's good work!

smoking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-16 13:20 by crholmstrom.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 16, 2013 13:40

stoneslib

A gallery of more of my Vegas pics is here:

[www.pbase.com]

Harold

These pictures are fantastic ! Nikon COOLPIX P330, eh ? I need one ! Did you use any special mode ? I got a few decent pics from O2/25th from the pit too but I had to use the "low light" mode of my Sony HX5V that takes 6 pictures in a row at 3200 ISO and that affects the color a bit : [picasaweb.google.com]

Posted by: stoneslib ()
Date: May 16, 2013 17:12

gotdablouse
stoneslib

[www.pbase.com]

Harold

These pictures are fantastic ! Nikon COOLPIX P330, eh ? I need one ! Did you use any special mode ? I got a few decent pics from O2/25th from the pit too but I had to use the "low light" mode of my Sony HX5V that takes 6 pictures in a row at 3200 ISO and that affects the color a bit : [picasaweb.google.com]

Hi, I see some *very* decent shots in you gallery! Congrats. I used shutter priority mode at 1/160 and ISO 800, and sometimes switched to 1/125 or 1/200 depending on light. I use those shutters to handle motion blur and avoid overexposure.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: May 16, 2013 17:27

Wonderful photos Stoneslib, thanks for sharing them here! thumbs up

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 17, 2013 17:08

stoneslib
gotdablouse
stoneslib

[www.pbase.com]

Harold

Hi, I see some *very* decent shots in you gallery! Congrats. I used shutter priority mode at 1/160 and ISO 800, and sometimes switched to 1/125 or 1/200 depending on light. I use those shutters to handle motion blur and avoid overexposure.

Thanks for your kind words and info on your settings, I'll have to try that type of setting the next time but I think my 10x cameras don't have a lens that's as bright/fast as your P330, the multiple mode gave some good results but only really works if the subject doesn't move too much!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718
Current Page: 18 of 18

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1851
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home