Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Help with Shirt Brian Jones is Wearing
Posted by: StonesBlake ()
Date: May 11, 2013 05:09

I was in the mood for 'Can I Get a Witness' so I popped over to Youtube. On a video there was a picture of Brian wearing a shirt with what looks like 'Rudolph Rasumussen Sport' or something written on it. Does anyone know what the shirt says? Or the story behind it? I've never seen it before. The image is at 1:56.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-11 05:09 by StonesBlake.

Re: Help with Shirt Brian Jones is Wearing
Posted by: dmay ()
Date: May 11, 2013 07:11

For most of the video, in the profile shots, Brian is wearing a high boy roll collar shirt. In One part he is wearing a tab collar shirt. As for the Rasmussen (?) shirt, it appears to be a rugby pullover or similar. Hmmm...E-bay time?

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: May 11, 2013 07:30

I remember seeing many pictures of him wearing this shirt at the time (it was Rudolf Rasmussen Sport), and here is the solution to the mystery: Brian's shirt

Sort of. It's a typical Google translation from the Danish.

Posted by: StonesBlake ()
Date: May 11, 2013 07:45

Aquamarine
I remember seeing many pictures of him wearing this shirt at the time (it was Rudolf Rasmussen Sport), and here is the solution to the mystery: Brian's shirt

Sort of. It's a typical Google translation from the Danish.

I am floored right now. Wow. You are good. Not only do you have an answer but a entire page for it. I'm impressed. Thanks so much!

This is why I love this site.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1689
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home