Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT I'm happy!!!why???velvet revolver will play in my town 28 june
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 1, 2005 15:29

are you happy with me???smiling smileysmiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-03-01 18:31 by bv.

Re: OT I'm happy!!!why???velvet revolver will play in my town 28 junesmiling smiley
Posted by: davido ()
Date: March 1, 2005 15:51

Enjoy!

Re: OT I'm happy!!!why???velvet revolver will play in my town 28 junesmiling smiley
Posted by: R ()
Date: March 1, 2005 16:05

I had high hopes for that album but I traded it in. The first single was terrfic however.

They are playing an 18,000 seat arena near Detroit. It's either wishful thinking or they are going to cut it down to a theater style setting. Also, I'm reading scott Weiland is "not well" again and a substitute singer may front the band.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 1, 2005 16:22

give me Axl

Posted by: rovalle ()
Date: March 1, 2005 16:25

you can have the snivelling twit

Posted by: R ()
Date: March 1, 2005 22:35

" give me Axl"

Never has one man, with so much going for him, ruined it so completely and entirely without comitting suicide.

Axl appears to be certifiably insane. I don't mean it as a figure of speech. I'm serious.

Actually, he always was a whack job. A friend of mine produced an appearance very early on ('87 or so) when G&R were opening for Alice Cooper in a 5,000 seater in Southern Missouri. Axl had a fight with the band. Stormed out the door of the arena and hitch hiked to Chicago where they found him two days later. How he remained in control of that band (albeit in name only) has always been a mystery to me.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1709
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home