Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: HP Pavilion, San Jose, May 8th 2013 - the show in videos
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: May 11, 2013 15:43

I forgot to thank you once again for this great and very well done thread!

Also thanks to you and Green Lady for the next ones!
thumbs up

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: May 11, 2013 19:55

Quique-stone
kleermaker
maradona
Quique-stone
maradona
...seems like my two favourite songs together with One More Shot are the only ones that were not filmed sad smiley Grrrrrrr... So I guess recording the Keith-set will be my part for the first Hyde Park show

WoW WoW are you going to attend the Hyde Park show???!!! I'm really glad for you friend! >grinning smiley<

Haha thanks for your words! Yes, I'm really looking forward to it although there will be a lot of stress as the concert takes place during my exam period. Therefore I'll fly to London on Saturday about 2 pm and return on Sunday taking the earliest flight to be at university on Monday morning.

@ Green Lady & kleermaker: Your great videos will be added to the first page later because my iPad only provides short YouTube-links that cannot be embedded.

However, the biggest thanks goes to the person that finds Happy! C'mon, it's a shame even Miss You seems to be more liked...

maradona, you did a great job! Good luck with your study.
Green Lady has the estafette stick now. Have a good run!

Good to know you will be at the Hyde Park show, it worth the effort, you won't ever forget this weekend! Enjoy it as much as you can, have a nice time and then come back and on Monday go to the University with a big smile in your face! Best of the lucks for all of the items.

Thanks a lot to all of you for the kind words! Yes, it will be amazing I'm convinced !!!

Just updated the first page with the new killer videos - but still NO HAPPY so far sad smiley

Posted by: mpmternst ()
Date: May 12, 2013 04:26

I just want to thank everyone here for watching my video and to thank Lien for finding it on youtube and posting it here. I wasn't aware of this forum until it showed up on my youtube traffic sources, and I am very happy to find all of you here! San Jose was a great show and I enjoyed every moment of it.

Mike

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: May 12, 2013 08:43

Welcome, mpmternst, and thanks for the video! Yours was the good one of Satisfaction with Mick Taylor, right? Stick around here and explore the site. Are you going to any more of the Stones shows?

Posted by: mpmternst ()
Date: May 12, 2013 09:41

Thank you, Green Lady. Yes, my video is one of the Satisfactions with MT, although other people have also posted some fine ones! I don't have plans to get to any more shows, unfortunately. I do feel very lucky to have seen the Stones in concert four times--first time was 1981, San Francisco. I know that many here have seen them in concert many more times than that! Thanks for the welcome. I will be reading more of the threads.

Mike

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: May 12, 2013 16:17

George King has posted his full-show-with-pictures:

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: May 13, 2013 20:48

Green Lady
Let it Bleed

Best guest yet by far, imho. (not including MT since he is family). Thanks Green Lady. peace

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: May 13, 2013 20:55

thumbs down

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: May 16, 2013 05:42

Tumbling Dice Complete - NICE

Date: May 16, 2013 13:58

Thank you for the Dice!

Date: May 16, 2013 14:23

Naturalust
Green Lady
Let it Bleed

Best guest yet by far, imho. (not including MT since he is family). Thanks Green Lady. peace

Wonderful! thumbs up

Posted by: jjflash30 ()
Date: May 18, 2013 04:45

full versions of many of the shows in san jose. in order of performance. shot from slightly unusual vantage point a little behind the stage.

links to some of the videos are already in this thread.

It was a great show!! Stones were rocking. Enjoy!

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: jjflash30 ()
Date: May 18, 2013 04:49

this may be a better way to do this if it works....

Most songs from Gimme Shelter on through the final song Satisfaction....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="[www.youtube.com]; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Posted by: daytime ()
Date: May 18, 2013 19:58

Is there a bootleg from this show yet?

Posted by: kowalski ()
Date: May 18, 2013 20:05

daytime
Is there a bootleg from this show yet?

Yes. Check out Trade section of IORR forum.

Date: May 21, 2013 11:21

Updated, but Happy is still missing...

Date: May 21, 2013 22:06

DandelionPowderman
Naturalust
Green Lady
Let it Bleed

Wonderful! thumbs up

Although, it's rather too bad Rod Wood had to be so damn busy on the dobro during this number, seemed to me he was putting more than his fair share of notes in there. I would have much rather heard Bonnie's sweet slide tones on that tune. I think he might'o been a wee bit intimidated by her slide playing. Even Bonnie kind of acknowledged it by strolling back to Ronnie near the end, "OK Ron, if it's gonna be all you let's hear what you got (but for christ's sake leave some space for me!). Just this musician's humble opinion. peace

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: May 21, 2013 22:10

Naturalust
DandelionPowderman
Naturalust
Green Lady
Let it Bleed

Wonderful! thumbs up

Although, it's rather too bad Rod Wood had to be so damn busy on the dobro during this number, seemed to me he was putting more than his fair share of notes in there. I would have much rather heard Bonnie's sweet slide tones on that tune. I think he might'o been a wee bit intimidated by her slide playing. Even Bonnie kind of acknowledged it by strolling back to Ronnie near the end, "OK Ron, if it's gonna be all you let's hear what you got (but for christ's sake leave some space for me!). Just this musician's humble opinion. peace

I noticed that too. BR's volume was way way down during her first solo...glad MJ thought to give her the second one...

Date: May 21, 2013 22:38

Munichhilton
Naturalust
DandelionPowderman
Naturalust
Green Lady
Let it Bleed

Wonderful! thumbs up

I noticed that too. BR's volume was way way down during her first solo...glad MJ thought to give her the second one...

Yeah Gregg, could have been the front of house engineer's fault. At least her vocal mic was loud enough, I though her singing was better than Mick's although when they sang together it made a sweet combination. She would make a great background/harmony vocalist for Mick in any case.

Wish you could have been there bro, it was a great show overall and I though of you thinking you might return to your old stompin grounds! Be well. peace

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: May 21, 2013 23:12

Naturalust

Yeah Gregg, could have been the front of house engineer's fault. At least her vocal mic was loud enough, I though her singing was better than Mick's although when they sang together it made a sweet combination. She would make a great background/harmony vocalist for Mick in any case.

Wish you could have been there bro, it was a great show overall and I though of you thinking you might return to your old stompin grounds! Be well. peace

It was discussed at the old ranch, but we just blew through that state a couple months ago...wasn't ready to do it again...If they come to Texas there's a chance but I need to get more excited to pay...

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1502
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home