Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Jagger Tokyo 88 - Gimme Shelter
Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: February 26, 2005 16:08

Presently, I have 2 computers and 3 computer's screens on my double desk.

Two for the work, and one for the show...

While I'm doing my sub-editing exercise on the left desk, I glimpse also an the right desk Mick J. and his Brothers of Sodom.

His adventurous walk in the Japanese crowd from the sono board to the stage in funny. Yet, he needs some moments to collect himself.

I don't think he would done this risky ramble in a Latin audience. I don't think either he would do that again.

Re: Jagger Tokyo 88 - Gimme Shelter
Posted by: melillo ()
Date: February 26, 2005 18:52

yes he was almost killed during that walk in the middle of the japan
audience, he also did that on the 81 tour

Posted by: Shawn20 ()
Date: February 26, 2005 22:58

Jagger also came down on the floor of the New Orleans Superdome on the Steel Wheels tour and experienced a similar event. He didn't go through the crowd, but he hit the floor - stage right....and a near riot started. Very exciting show.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 26, 2005 23:33

Yeah.....tell us more Shawn...what happened with Mick....what song...clothes ...etc

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Shawn20 ()
Date: February 27, 2005 01:39

The Stones 89 New Orleans show was the toughest Stones ticket to date. The show had sold out in three hours. I was down front for the 78 and 81 show, but these were reserve seats. Our seats were dead center, but on the very top row of the Dome. I believe during Miss You, Jagger, dressed in the goldish / green short jacket of that tour, came down to the floor to get the crowd to sing along on the chorus of Miss You. It looked like he had planned to wander farther along the crowd lines, but the crowd surge scared him and his security and he made it back up to the stage. I was wondering if they could still cut it. It had been a very long time since 1981....when they came on with Start Me Up....it was all over. What a triumph! Better than ever. I love all the tours, but what a grand and glorious way to Get Back!

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: February 27, 2005 01:47

The moments captured in Lets Spend The Night Togheter are excellentwhen Mick makes in to the audience!

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 27, 2005 01:48

Thanks Shawn love to hear them stories

ROCKMAN

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1748
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home