Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
stones merchandise at concerts
Posted by: frijoless ()
Date: May 6, 2013 21:58

Went to the show last night, and forgot to grab a keyfob on my way out to the parking lots.

Any one going to an upcoming show and willing to grab me a 50th anniversary keyfob? They are $15 and I would send you a self-addressed, stamped envelope plus the cash for the keyfob.

BTW, they are selling two different keyfobs. One with the gorilla and one with the 50th anniversary logo. I am looking for the 50th anniversary logo.

Thanks much.

Re: stones merchandise at concerts
Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: May 6, 2013 22:50

Date: May 6, 2013 22:54

yes, just like the gorilla keyfob. however, they have one with the 50th anniversary logo...

Date: May 6, 2013 22:55

After rereading, I guess that is the wrong one... good luck.

Posted by: Duane in Houston ()
Date: May 7, 2013 01:23

Key fobs? I thought they were cock rings.

Posted by: trainarollin ()
Date: May 7, 2013 01:46

The lucite ones cost about 18 cents to make.

Date: May 17, 2013 20:52

anybody in southern California willing to help me out?

will send you a SASE to send off the keyfob.

frijoless
yes, just like the gorilla keyfob. however, they have one with the 50th anniversary logo...

Date: May 17, 2013 23:47

If no one steps up, keep your eyes on ebay. [www.ebay.com]

Kepp watching, everything eventually comes up on ebay. I waited almost 10 years for one item, but I kept watching... and finally it showed up... everything always does.

Everyone (who likes to buy this type of stuff) should have an ebay account. I refused for a long time, but finally decided it was too easy not to (plus my friend got tired of me asking her to buy me stuff on ebay)

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: May 17, 2013 23:50

Max'sKansasCity
Kepp watching, everything eventually comes up on ebay. I waited almost 10 years for one item, but I kept watching... and finally it showed up... everything always does.

You waited that long for fuzzy slippers?!? You cheap sunuvagun...

Date: May 18, 2013 00:07

Munichhilton
Max'sKansasCity

You waited that long for fuzzy slippers?!? You cheap sunuvagun...

They sold fuzzy slippers? You bought fuzzy Stones slippers?

As for me, no it wasnt fuzzy slippers, and no good can come from me saying what it was, becasue no matter what it was some PAB will Negative Nancy blah blah about it... and more Debbie Downer blah blahing is the last thing we need around here.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: May 18, 2013 00:14

Regarding the shirts with the colors of the local sports teams, how is the quality of those shits ($40-45) vs the $10 - $15 Bootleg shirts sold around the arenas?

Date: May 18, 2013 01:12

BluzDude
Regarding the shirts with the colors of the local sports teams, how is the quality of those shits ($40-45) vs the $10 - $15 Bootleg shirts sold around the arenas?

You got it right.

Remove the 'r' from shirt and you decode the quality...

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 18, 2013 01:25

Munichhilton
BluzDude

You got it right.

Good quality shits are welcome at almost any age.

Date: May 18, 2013 01:53

treaclefingers
Munichhilton
BluzDude

You got it right.

Good quality shits are welcome at almost any age.

No argument there Canada...I've been grateful a few times...but should you have to pay for shits?

Date: May 18, 2013 01:58

Freud must have taken over my mind for a seconddrinking smiley

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: May 18, 2013 02:08

BluzDude

Getting back to your question about the quality of shirts, I didn't get it at a concert, but ordered the red one with all the tour cities that Mick wore in twitter pic last month. It looks OK and fits fine, but the quality is disappointing. The cotton is rough and looks and feels cheap. The one I got in NJ from the 2012 concert is much softer and even the GRRR gorilla one I bought at Kohl's is better than this one. I'll still wear it, but it's not that great.

Date: May 18, 2013 02:35

Thanks for your feedback latebloomer.

Date: May 18, 2013 02:37

latebloomer
BluzDude

Getting back to your question about the quality of shirts,

Why do you incessantly bring us back to point? We're knee deep in serious bathroom talk...

Oh and everything I've ordered from RS.com (5 shirts) have been crap. Absolutely tissue paper shits...

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: May 18, 2013 02:39

BluzDude
Thanks for your feedback latebloomer.

Your quite welcome, BluzDude.

Date: May 18, 2013 02:46

Munichhilton
latebloomer
BluzDude

Why do you incessantly bring us back to point? We're knee deep in serious bathroom talk...

Oh and everything I've ordered from RS.com (5 shirts) have been crap. Absolutely tissue paper shits...

OK, getting back to bathroom talk....my wife decided to paint our guest bathroom a deep red, using non-toxic paint, it took 4 coats to stick, that was 6 months ago and the bathroom still stinks...of paint

Date: May 18, 2013 03:09

BluzDude
Munichhilton
latebloomer
BluzDude

OK, getting back to bathroom talk....my wife decided to paint our guest bathroom a deep red, using non-toxic paint, it took 4 coats to stick, that was 6 months ago and the bathroom still stinks...of paint

Dude...that sucks...I mean BluzDude that sucks... try the toxic stuff..we all grew up with it y'know

Posted by: daytime ()
Date: May 18, 2013 06:37

The shirts at San Jose show were paper thin, why didnt they print them on good thick shirts? Though they did have one on a thick shirt the photo of the band.they arent going out on a good note fan wise.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 18, 2013 07:09

I bought a few.

They actually let you touch 'em before buying.

Some were thick, some were thin.
Some summer, some winter.. Some like thin, Some like thick..

Goin' out (IF they are) on an excellent note with this FAN.

Posted by: trainarollin ()
Date: May 18, 2013 08:11

Bootleg items do not count.

Date: May 18, 2013 08:22

MisterDDDD
I bought a few.

They actually let you touch 'em before buying.

Some were thick, some were thin.
Some summer, some winter.. Some like thin, Some like thick..

Goin' out (IF they are) on an excellent note with this FAN.

thumbs up

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 18, 2013 08:27

The one I bought in Vegas - tongue with 50 Years around it and tour schedule on back but sans the DC date - was thick.

I am, however, waiting to see what the first wash does to the shirt -- fading paint, etc.

plexi

Posted by: WindyHorses ()
Date: May 18, 2013 08:39

I bought the black hoodie with the 50yr logo. It's fleece-good quality.
Really warm. Will be nice come winter.

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: May 18, 2013 08:57

BluzDude
Munichhilton
latebloomer
BluzDude

Just think of all the money you've saved on air freshener--enough to buy a pit ticket or two.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: May 18, 2013 12:02

The mob @ the tshirt stand in Vegas was too much for me. Ordered what I wanted online when I got home on Monday. Probably saved myself some money by waiting a few days for the initial buzz to die down a little.

Posted by: tnhybrid ()
Date: May 18, 2013 18:43

The black gorilla shirt is pretty thick. Actually thicker than I wanted... FWIW.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1787
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home