Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Mick's women since Marianne and Bianca
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 26, 2005 08:54

I was thinkin', when did Mick start catering to really tall women? Marianne isn't real tall and I don't think Bianca is either, so when did the change of heart, concerning really tall women, hit Mick? Btw, How tall was Chrissie Shrimpton?

Re: Mick's women since Marianne and Bianca
Posted by: Edward Twining ()
Date: February 26, 2005 09:21

I think Mick's taste in women has become a lot more superficial as he's got older. Sure Marianne was beautiful but there was also a cultured aspect to her that influenced Mick and filtered through to the music.
Bianca was a little headstrong and not really cut out to accept Mick's lifestyle. When i see her on occasions these days she is adressing political issues.
I think Mick is interested in just sex with women these days - any other common interests are purely coincidental.

Date: February 26, 2005 09:26

This recent one just doesn't seem to be "Mick" for some reason, like maybe just a token thing, an ornament, ya think?

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 26, 2005 09:30

Demon gal have you read The A of W ?

ROCKMAN

Date: February 26, 2005 09:33

Could you be more specific.

Posted by: Greg ()
Date: February 26, 2005 09:50

I think he's aiming for an average combined height. Now since he seems to have been shrinking himself..

----------------------------
"Music is the frozen tapioca in the ice chest of history."

"Shit!... No shit, awright!"

Date: February 26, 2005 10:12

I thought he meant something like "suffering from tropical depression."

Or, "at the end of the line where do you go from here syndrome?"

Or, something "Polar." winking smiley

Date: February 26, 2005 17:33

I have not yet read the A of W, but I plan to immediately.

Posted by: Rorty ()
Date: February 26, 2005 17:41

Well, maybe Sir Jagger is nowadays so full grown up artist and celebrite and as high in the social latters as he can get so thát he doesn't need any tutors or muses or super models to take his art or fame higher. Now he just needs a woman that he really wants (and accepts his way of life and the right to act like a mick jagger)... I think that L'wren seems okay to him.

- Doxa

Date: February 26, 2005 18:16

He's been with her for like 2 years. She's a giantess and I don't really get it if I'm only looking at it from purely a physical level, but at the same time, he's a larger than life persona, and she's just larger than life and I guess between the two of them it all equals out...

That being said. It could be many things. 1) He honestly finds her attractive. 2) She is willing to look the other way if he's unfaithful. 3) She's an interesting person intellectually and they have similar ways of looking at things. Or 4) All of the above.

I think it is #4. He wouldn't be with her if she didn't do it for him. Who the hell knows what he looks for!

Date: February 26, 2005 21:40

But remember, a few years back, one actress actually turned down Mick's affections, was it the one in "Phenomenon" with Travolta, (or another one, like her) this lady happened to be pregnant with her boyfriend's baby when all this news hit.

So, mick is turned down sometimes.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 26, 2005 21:46

Poor Uma

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Sam Spade ()
Date: February 26, 2005 23:42

L'Wren Scott isn't what I would call "stunning". Although Mick has moved to women older than his daughter Jade these past couple of years.

Date: February 26, 2005 23:53

I guess Mick's not tired of her yet. What happened to him and Carla Bruni, I wonder?

Date: February 27, 2005 00:23

I thought Mick got Uma?

Posted by: Sam Spade ()
Date: February 27, 2005 02:30

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1885
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home