Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Come What May !!!!! - If you are a True Stones fan wish them all the best Here !!
Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: May 4, 2013 00:53

Tonight:- THE ROLLING STONES - yes THE ROLLING STONES will take the stage to kick off another tour - how cool does that sound ? -

I would like to take this opportunity to wish them 'All The Best'

Despite all the controversy that is normal for a Stones tour, please feel privelaged, that at their age they are still willing to tread the boards.

I for one wish them a great tour 'and please Blow The Roof Off Tonight'
For all those going tonight have a great time !!! - If you second that and would like to add a short possitive comment - then add your support here.

'IF YOU CAN'T ROCK US NOBODY WILL'

Re: Come What May !!!!! - If you are a True Stones fan wish them all the best Here !!
Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: May 4, 2013 00:57

Tonstone
Tonight:- THE ROLLING STONES - yes THE ROLLING STONES will take the stage to kick off another tour - how cool does that sound ? -

I would like to take this opportunity to wish them 'All The Best'

Despite all the controversy that is normal for a Stones tour, please feel privelaged, that at their age they are still willing to tread the boards.

I for one wish them a great tour 'and please Blow The Roof Off Tonight'
For all those going tonight have a great time !!! - If you second that and would like to add a short possitive comment - then add your support here.

thumbs up I wish them all the best!! thumbs up

Re: Come What May !!!!! - If you are a True Stones fan wish them all the best Here !!
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 4, 2013 00:59

Dunno...other people could also rock us...el camino is sublime.

But yeah...go team!

Date: May 4, 2013 01:00

Well said Max's

thumbs up a True Stones Fan

Posted by: tnhybrid ()
Date: May 4, 2013 01:01

Oh hell yes! I've never seen them, my tickets aren't for 2 weeks (May 15 in Anaheim) and I'm already getting so excited I'm dreaming about it. winking smiley

California here I come! Have an AWESOME!!! time tonight, everyone!!!!

"Just a poor girl in a rich man's house" * Rockin' in Nashville, TN!

Date: May 4, 2013 01:02

Well done Treacle fingers - come what May - we must give support

Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: May 4, 2013 01:04

Best wishes to the Rolling Stones on the start of the tour, hopefully it's rockin and rollin and the empty seats are few and far between. Hopefully they come to the Southeast U.S. sometime soon. Good luck to all who are going tonight and all those who will get to see them this time around, have a great time and enjoy the show.

Date: May 4, 2013 01:05

tnhybrid
Oh hell yes! I've never seen them, my tickets aren't for 2 weeks (May 15 in Anaheim) and I'm already getting so excited I'm dreaming about it. winking smiley

California here I come! Have an AWESOME!!! time tonight, everyone!!!!

Great post - I wont see them until Hyde Park July 13th but wish them all the best and look forward too hearing how they are playing - the fact they are still playing is a remarkable bonus - savour while you can.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: May 4, 2013 01:07

The world shines brighter when the Stones are playing -
I love that handful of skinny English cats

[throwing the greatest rock & roll confetti in the world all over the damn place]

Date: May 4, 2013 01:09

with sssoul

[throwing the greatest rock & roll confetti in the world all over the damn place]

Said with real 'SOUL' smileys with beer

Date: May 4, 2013 01:37

RSbestbandever
Best wishes to the Rolling Stones on the start of the tour, hopefully it's rockin and rollin and the empty seats are few and far between. Hopefully they come to the Southeast U.S. sometime soon. Good luck to all who are going tonight and all those who will get to see them this time around, have a great time and enjoy the show.

smileys with beer

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 4, 2013 01:40

Tonstone
Well done Treacle fingers - come what May - we must give support

I can't afford the $600 tickets myself so I'm just sending in a donation of $450 by cheque.

It's the least any of us can do.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: May 4, 2013 01:41

It's ridiculous how excited I've been all day.
And I'm not even going until new weekend!

IORR BABY!
Rock On, Rolling Stones...

Posted by: ZantiMisfit ()
Date: May 4, 2013 01:41

Keep On Rockin' & ROLLING STONES!!!

They ARE the Greatest, always have BEEN the Greatest, and they will always BE the Greatest Rock 'N Roll Band In The World. Period.

Date: May 4, 2013 01:48

The Soundtrack of our Lives !! - Rock as long as you can Guys - I am getting older at the same rate as everyone else - so the old lugs may miss that bum note - but hey that note sounds like a '747 in Reverse Thrust' and that is just Keef'S Opening note.. bring it on !!!!

Posted by: riverrat ()
Date: May 4, 2013 02:02

Break a leg, skinny guys! Thanks for coming to our part of the world! See you real soon! And thanks for including MT!

Posted by: sonomastone ()
Date: May 4, 2013 02:05

thumbs upthumbs up

Date: May 4, 2013 02:08

Skinny Guys to Rock the Staples Center - Please take your umbrella's - Stetson Hat's - the Roof is about to be blown Off................

Date: May 4, 2013 02:16

And I wish I'd been out in California
When the lights on all the Christmas trees went out
But I been burnin' my bell, book and Kindle
And the restoration plays have all gone 'round

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: May 4, 2013 02:23

Go Stones go .......... blow the roof off the place and see you in Hyde Park in a few weeks time

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 4, 2013 02:25

Time to set aside all the whining and complaining and enjoy what still is the greatest rock n' roll band in the world!!!

As said by others... If they can't rock you... nobody will.

Date: May 4, 2013 02:33

MisterDDDD
Time to set aside all the whining and complaining and enjoy what still is the greatest rock n' roll band in the world!!!

As said by others... If they can't rock you... nobody will.
My sentiments exactly - GO STONES GO !!!!!!!!- fasten your seatbelts, enjoy the ride - get off if you want too - but don't ever dent your pride. This is a time to celebrate you won't see many if any more elipses of 'THE STONES' - Time waits for no one and it won't wait for You !!! - hours are like diamonds - cherish while you can.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: May 4, 2013 02:38

with sssoul

Perfect with sssoul, couldn't say it better. smileys with beer

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: May 4, 2013 02:39

Keith on Tele....do it to it tonight my man!

Date: May 4, 2013 02:42

When the rubber hits the road family always comes through. We may be a dysfunctional family, but a family we are. Go Stones! Give um hell!

Posted by: bigbang ()
Date: May 4, 2013 03:02

I'm going tonight and expect to be blown away! Saw them at Staples 11 years ago on my birthday - Halloween! Wearing my Lick tour tshirt tonight, of course! Have fun to the rest of you who are going.

And the queen is bravely shouting,
"What the hell is going on?"

Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: May 4, 2013 03:21

Sending happy vibes to our Stones tonight and to the fans who are there! Godspeed the Rolling Stones. Love to Stones. xox

Wearing my Toronto 1994 RPM t-shirt just for them today! Still have it and still love it.

Go Stones go!!

'Wish I was out in California......'

hot smiley

Posted by: benroyblenkle ()
Date: May 4, 2013 03:29

wishing --Lisa, Bernard, Keith, Mick, Charlie, and Ron, many many more years of health happiness peace and love!!!!!!!!!
I'll see them at Staples on the 20th!
I LOVE YOU ROLLING STONESsmiling bouncing smiley>grinning smiley<cool smileythumbs up

TEAR IT UP TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE HAVE A BLAST!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: May 4, 2013 04:10

I hope their stomach is doing alright and things like that... what else one can hope for the men of their age?

- Doxa

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: May 4, 2013 04:15

especially for Mick Taylor...glad for him...really

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1814
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home