Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Bob Dylan Speaks
Posted by: bartman ()
Date: February 23, 2005 09:14

Bob Dylan called "The savers of Rock n Roll" as called the bands and artists who rules the chartrs these days, amateurs. "They don't know where music came from". He says if he was born this deccenium he wouldn't even think to start a carreer in music.

Well, It was always my dream to play in a band, and it still is. So maybe the "real"saver of Rock n roll is going to stand up very soon...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-02-23 14:02 by bartman.

Re: Bob Dylan Speaks
Posted by: Hang Fire ()
Date: February 23, 2005 09:55

Dylan starts talking like an old grumpy man.

'In the sweet old country...'

Posted by: Child Of Clay ()
Date: February 23, 2005 10:04

doesn't change the fact that music's business is back in the hands of the producers, much like it was just before the Beatles and the Stones broke through.
It seems hopeless there'll be anything like them coming along to revive the scene, but I guess no one expected that big change either.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 23, 2005 10:26

I like Bob, "Thank ya BOB! winking smiley

Posted by: Rorty ()
Date: February 23, 2005 15:38

Well, I have always admired Dylan as a true artist who lets his art do the talking; he is a master, maybe better than any of his contemporaries in the area of music, in doing that, expressing himself through his music and lyrics. Giving speeches and interviews is not his cup of tea, and it still looks like it is so (I hope Bob will in future let some keith richardses to use THAT media, in their mocking of current trends or chart bands or band mates...)

- Doxa

Posted by: eric ()
Date: February 23, 2005 17:04

I love Bob, however I saw him on his last tour... Icon, yes! However he has become boring IMHO on stage... Voice is gone for the most part, not to be crude and disrespectful but he sounded almost like a stroke victim. Sad really!

Posted by: liddas ()
Date: February 23, 2005 17:47

What is the need of knowing where the music is coming from" anyway?

If it is good it may as well come from ones a... for all that it means!

C

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1216
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home