Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Suggestions for NO SECURITY VOLUME II
Posted by: MizzAmandaJonez ()
Date: April 15, 2013 08:54

MJ- can you let Mick Taylor out for the second half of the show to breath some life into those WarHorses for those of us who, like you I'm sure, are a bit tired of them live.

and, while youre at it, add these into the rotation when he's on stage:

"Cant you Hear me Knocking"

"Time Waits for no one"

and since you and Keith are such pals these days, how about suggesting Keith breaks out his Exile version of "Soul Survivor" as his second solo song, right after he sits at the piano and sings "Somewhere over the Rainbow" with an awesome video montage of great pics of the bands fifty year history while he plays that?

just saying...

Re: Confirmation of what I always suspected - Mick is here
Posted by: BikeDude ()
Date: April 19, 2013 22:08

Rockman

Sigh... I do wish people would take off their sunglasses before someone snaps a photo of them. Completely impossible to recognise the person in this photograph!

That said: Keep It Simple! Start the show with Rocks Off and don't stop until all of Exile has been covered. Then round it off with one or two other favorites. And this time, (I am looking at you Keith!), when I yell "Happy!" you can play the darn song instead of saying "me too" like you did in Beograd. grinning smiley

Nah, I don't really care about what songs The Stones play. Just start the tour already! I hope I have never complained (in earnest) about the songs played.

Rune

Re: Confirmation of what I always suspected - Mick is here
Posted by: gaigai ()
Date: April 19, 2013 23:57

I don't give no sh+t, what song they play. If they play it fine.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1642
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home