Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

questions not asked in interviews
Date: February 14, 2005 19:51

when a new record/tour is announced, we'll get some interviews with Keith, and Ronnie,(probably separately)...will any journalist raise the issues about their decline in musicianship, often discussed here? Probably not...what do you think?
would that be unprofessional, or is it a fair question?

Re: questions not asked in interviews
Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: February 14, 2005 20:30

Well according to critics and people writing reviews in newspapers from the last tour, the Stones never sounded better. I didn't really read any bad reviews besides what people write here.

Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: February 14, 2005 21:01

why would they ask that.. in the states keith/ronnie sounded great.. in fact the stones never sounded better.. i don't agree about ronnie.. if he was that bad he wouldn't be so busy helping others on their albums.. in the states he looked great... i had on my boot of the 75 tour on last night and the stones sounded better in the licks tour than in 75..
so no i don't think anyone would ever ask that question..

Posted by: Milo Yammbag ()
Date: February 15, 2005 10:09

Agree with Hot Stuff about Woody. I saw them 9/28/02 at Giants Stadium and Ronnie was playing real well.......enjoying himself but not over-indulging and the band did sound great, especially the first 5 songs alone, before the back-ups get on-stage.

Caught them at MSG 1/18/03, the HBO show. Ron was playing well except his volume was low. I was 3 rows off the B-Stage and was a little annoyed that he barely played during "Whip" (goofing some chick the entire song) and didnt do much during Brown Sugar. I was right in front of Keith and man was he pissed off at Mick and Ron during Whip. He was throwing them the look of death...while playing his ass off. Mick caught on, but Ron was oblivious.

Due to Keiths well known arthritis condition the question should be asked as to how it effects his playing. Les Paul suffers from Arthritis like Keith and he talks about it.

I dont think the questions should be geared towards their age....that bullshit has been going on since 1972.........they should be directed at real medical conditons that may affect them ie: Charlies Cancer, KR Arthritis, Ronnie in Rehab etc.

Milo, NYC
Being hungry...it ain't no crime

Date: February 15, 2005 10:34

<Due to Keiths well known arthritis condition the question should be asked as to how it effects his playing. Les Paul suffers from Arthritis like Keith and he talks about it.>

Keith talks about it too. I saw an interview at his web-site last year.

<Caught them at MSG 1/18/03, the HBO show. Ron was playing well>

Well, we all saw this show. To be diplomatic, Ronnie wasn't exactly great on this one.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 15, 2005 11:44

Hey Keith what ever happened to the other 25 takes of Start Me Up you guys cut and..and.. what about the extra tracks you did with George Jones and Tom Waits...where are they Keithy me ole son ?....I wanna hear 'em...!!

ROCKMAN

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1721
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home