Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

I love the stones
Date: February 13, 2005 09:23

The rolling stones are the reason I look at this page every day. Not to see all of the crap, but to see if true fans can help me to know anything new that is happening. This is the greatest band ever and it is time that the true fans stopped making bullshit remarks and just recognized that the stones are greeat Bring on the new album/tour.
Keith is King

Re: I love the stones
Posted by: Manhattan ()
Date: February 13, 2005 10:53

Amen to that.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 13, 2005 11:25

Ok, so we will all stop the threads except for one, and we will repeatedly post the following:

"just recognized that the stones are greeat. Bring on the new album/tour."

Did ya ever hear this one: "If we were all the same it would be a very dull world, indeed?"

That's what these boards are for, hint, hint: different opinions, different moods, different POSTINGS smiling smiley

Keith is GOD! And, "he's mine, mine, he's mine, all mine! winking smiley

Posted by: smilingsun ()
Date: February 13, 2005 21:22

The "crap" sometimes makes you smile or whatever. That´s why this site is so great to visit. If nothing new is happening, like now, shall we all write our "recognizing that the Stones are great, I love them, looking forward to the next album" ? Terrbible thought. No point in your post, sorry, it´s much better to keep this site alive.

Posted by: mandu ()
Date: February 14, 2005 01:51

me 2 man me 2

Posted by: davido ()
Date: February 14, 2005 04:19

Despite the arguments over band
line ups, whether they still got what
it takes, this remains a very very active
board, the Stones a very very popular band.
That's great! But I'd love them anyways.
A true fan shouldn't care what others
think. We know theyy are the Worlds
Greatest Rock and Roll Band.

Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: February 14, 2005 21:16

It's a rare occurence when I can agree wit hthe Demonic one but I do so in this case. Diversity on this forum is one of the things that keeps me coming back. Also, how one defines a "true fan" is rather subjective and relative to ones own experience. I love the band as all (or most of us) who post here do but the Stones are not above criticising when they deserve it

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: February 14, 2005 21:57

agree with ChrisM. I've pretty much stopped "shopping" at one of the other boards due to the lack of "creative input" there - too sanitary - more of cheerleading site than one that prompts informative dialogue and opinion.

Posted by: davido ()
Date: February 15, 2005 06:26

Yes, Chris, I hear you! One would think that a true fan
would be willing to criticize the band when we think they
deserve it, but hopefully for constructive reasons.
Negativity for negativity's sake sucks,
as does just agreeing with
everything they do.

Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: February 15, 2005 18:36

Exactement Davido!

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: February 15, 2005 20:20

Their music has helped me through some of the worst times of my life as well as being the soundtrack of a lifelong party. Keith has been the epitome of cool for years. Never ever be another band quite like them. Many copycats, no more originals.

Posted by: phillies1222 ()
Date: February 16, 2005 04:50

Just because we all love the Stones doesn't mean they are perfect. As fans we can discuss what we like best about them or what we would have changed. Obviously we are all big Stones fans if we come to this site everyday to talk about them. There would be no point in coming if all we were going to say was "The Stones are great." But as we all know they are.

Raise your glass to the good and the evil, Let's drink to the salt of the earth.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1932
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home