Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3536373839404142434445
Current Page: 45 of 45
Re: "Thousands" of $85 Tickets - latest news!
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: June 17, 2013 21:01

Comcast Tix $85 link for both Philly shows. Nothing available at the moment, but keep checking.

[ev15.evenue.net]

Posted by: Donnebr ()
Date: June 17, 2013 22:13

Nothing yet. Looking for Friday night for 2

Posted by: MrMonte ()
Date: June 17, 2013 22:36

frustratingly, there's still nothing for Philly 1 and it's now 3:34 EST. I had noticed earlier patterns showed that the tickets were opened up around noon and I've been checking regularly. But no luck yet.

Posted by: glimmertrip ()
Date: June 18, 2013 17:35

10:30 am day of show and nothing here either. Been checking regularly since yesterday. Called Comcast Tix (Wells Fargo Ctr) and CS agent didn't know shit.

Date: June 18, 2013 19:08

No $85 drop, but there looks to be lots of top priced tickets available. Maybe a repeat of the Boston upgrade scenario is in order.

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: June 18, 2013 19:24

On the Comcast page it does specify one one pair per person.

It did not say that on the Ticketmaster pages. It said they would be sold in pairs only.

Date: June 18, 2013 19:28

It's noted on the main/initial page - 2 ticket limit ..per person.

Posted by: 48yearsaRSfan ()
Date: June 19, 2013 00:25

Wow no email or release of $85 tix for tonight.

Posted by: murf3901 ()
Date: June 19, 2013 03:26

Two shows this tour ... my 13th & 14th ... my wife's 1st and 2nd ... both at Honda Center in Anaheim.

First off, my hopes was to secure the cheapest seats possible at a face of 175 (including fees) for one of the shows.

Then the 85 dollar ticket offer was announced so again, my hope was to secure these tickets for one of the shows.

Day of the online on-sale ... I took the Wednesday show, my wife took the Saturday show ... all hopes was to get tickets to one of the shows.

We got tickets to both shows! I was soooo excited.
Show 1 - got our tickets ... nose bleeds ... 5 rows from the wall ... my wife and I were a little disappointed after we got the envelope (and after the couple behind us got pit tickets), but we also had one more chance on Saturday.

After walking up to the top level, we grab a drink and chilled by the window. We hung out there for a pretty long while and then a guy approached us asking if we wanted to be upgraded. Naturally, I asked How Much? But this upgrade was free, and we landed on the floor section 107 about 14th row. It was incredible.

The same thing happened to us for the Saturday show. Got the nose bleeds and again upgraded, but this time to club level, which was a completely different experience.

Both shows rocked! Great experiences!! My wife and I had a blast. Go Stones!!

Posted by: 84pk ()
Date: June 19, 2013 12:55

Wow, what a show in Philly last night!

I was lucky enough to score $85 tix for both Philly shows. I was hanging with some family and friends, some had $85s and some didn't. We all got in line at about 7:30. I was the first to get my envelope... Last row upper level. My heart sank. My friends got the same as me. My brother and cousin both got "pitted." They were out of their mind.

We had no second chance upgrade offered to us so we were on the move by 8:30. Shortly after wandering down to the lower level we got a call from my sister. Her and her husband were given 4 floor seats while they were sitting in the upper level. We all met up and charged the floor. It was sick...

There are lots of miracles to be had. Just keep smiling.

I'm sure i will have a different tale to tell on Friday.

Posted by: BILLPERKS ()
Date: June 19, 2013 13:34

GOT SECTION 114 TIX FOR MY $85.
PURE AWESOME LUCK.

Posted by: tony ()
Date: June 19, 2013 15:26

Everyone around us in the $85 line got section 101. Awesome seats, 50 yard line at the tip of the tongue. Great show.

Posted by: MrMonte ()
Date: June 19, 2013 19:45

I never saw the 85ers go on sale in the day or so before Philly. Can someone tell me if I just missed it?

We did get the 147 tix and then moved down a bit and had a great view, even if not right up close. Great show, could not be happier.

I do want to share my perceptions of the show and will soon. It was probably the best I've seen them in a very long time. Really tight, with something to prove, and both guitarists focused and on top of their games.

Date: June 19, 2013 20:13

And thanks for sharing.

Date: June 19, 2013 20:17

STill looking for 2 for Friday. If anyone has two spare can they let me know. Onecelt70@yahoo.com

Posted by: BxKid ()
Date: June 19, 2013 23:59

I really NEED one for Friday! Please let me know if you have an extra! pretzone@aol.com

Posted by: Christopher ()
Date: June 20, 2013 20:42

Before they added the Washington DC show this was the last show of the tour.
Probably not as good of a chance of getting an upgrade at this one.
Tuesday the couple next to me got in line early and got PIT tickets.
They told me the people in front of them got tickets in the 300 sections.

Posted by: sweetladyjane ()
Date: June 20, 2013 21:54

I'm interested in two $85 tickets to Fri nite Philly show. Please email.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-20 23:18 by sweetladyjane.

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: June 20, 2013 23:14

BILLPERKS
GOT SECTION 114 TIX FOR MY $85.
PURE AWESOME LUCK.

WELL HAVE A GREAT TIME

AND HOLLER THRU THE WHOLE SHOW

Posted by: bv ()
Date: June 20, 2013 23:45

Please DO NOT use this thread for trading or requests for tickets. There is a sepate forum for trading tickets here on IORR - link on the IORR home page:

All Sold Out
[www.iorr.org]

Thanks!

Bjornulf

Date: June 21, 2013 17:36

Just got a ticket. Not 85 but 145 via the wells fargo site.

Posted by: Rialb ()
Date: June 22, 2013 03:01

Pit!

Posted by: 84pk ()
Date: June 23, 2013 18:10

My Philly 2 $85 tix were worse than Philly 1. I pulled upper deck for both shows. The joint was packed and there were no upgrades to be had.

My wife and I made our way to 109 for a great time! It was a nice change drone the floor.

I also wanted to mention that the pit looked twice as full compared to Philly 1.

Date: June 23, 2013 23:08

Got section 207, second to last row way up in the rafters. Almost identical location wise to the $85's I got in Vegas except this time I got an isle seat with a dead center straight on view.Talked to one guy from Kansas said he paid $300 (Stubhub?) for a seat maybe 5 to 7 rows lower not on the isle. A Few people around me had wrist bands (signifying $85 tickets but most did not) Mostly an older crowd up top- complete with several drunken fights. Hard to believe people were fighting over nosebleed seats....

Posted by: UncleEbeneezer ()
Date: June 24, 2013 23:36

Bummer that no DC fan club tickets were released today.

Did only Philly & Dc not have $85 day-of releases?

Date: June 25, 2013 07:48

UncleEbeneezer
Bummer that no DC fan club tickets were released today.

Did only Philly & Dc not have $85 day-of releases?
Vegas did not have any $85 day of release either.

Posted by: Rialb ()
Date: June 25, 2013 16:56

They were selling reserved seats (worst seats) for $85 at the MGM Box Office the day of the show.

Date: June 29, 2013 06:48

Rialb
They were selling reserved seats (worst seats) for $85 at the MGM Box Office the day of the show.
Wow what time was this? Right before the Stones went on Stage? I was at the MGM Grand Garden arena box office at around 5:45 pm and there were mad amounts of people looking for cheap Stones tickets and at that time there were NONE to be had...Maybe they dropped some cheap tickets after I got in line to get my $85's...

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3536373839404142434445
Current Page: 45 of 45

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1098
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home