Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3536373839404142434445Next
Current Page: 41 of 45
Philly $85 tickets question
Posted by: Stonesfan4ever86 ()
Date: June 9, 2013 16:19

Hi everyone!! I am new to this forum, so it's very nice to meet all of you!! My question for you guys is...I am going to the Philadelphia show on June 21......how do I go about trying to get the $85 tickets. What is the process with everything?

Thank you all very much!!!!
Mike

Re: Philly $85 tickets question
Posted by: virgil ()
Date: June 9, 2013 16:36

Stonesfan4ever86
Hi everyone!! I am new to this forum, so it's very nice to meet all of you!! My question for you guys is...I am going to the Philadelphia show on June 21......how do I go about trying to get the $85 tickets. What is the process with everything?

Mike

Most of the $85 tickets were sold on the original General public sale. Since the tour started ,only twice that I know of did they release anymore of the $85 tickets.

Anahiem and Montreal both of these were done with no announcement a few days before the show. You have to start checking Rolling stones.com 4 or 5 days before the Philly dates they will have the link to the $85 ticket page. Whether they release more for Philly who knows. Also keep checking here some good IORR fan member will post any news as they find out.

Good luck

Posted by: Lucab12 ()
Date: June 9, 2013 20:18

I just bought Fri tickets for 147on the Wells Fargo site. FYI

Posted by: GRC ()
Date: June 9, 2013 21:08

Yes they continue to "flex" good seats to the lower price tiers. I grabbed great club tickets last week for 247 which were originally 600 tixs. Seeing that there are still good uppers available for 247 I would not be surprised to see them dropped to 147 a few days before the show. Just keep checking. Good Luck.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: June 9, 2013 21:16

virgil
Stonesfan4ever86

Mike

Most of the $85 tickets were sold on the original General public sale. Since the tour started ,only twice that I know of did they release anymore of the $85 tickets.

Anahiem and Montreal both of these were done with no announcement a few days before the show. You have to start checking Rolling stones.com 4 or 5 days before the Philly dates they will have the link to the $85 ticket page. Whether they release more for Philly who knows. Also keep checking here some good IORR fan member will post any news as they find out.

Good luck

They did the same at Toronto 2

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: June 9, 2013 22:11

$85 tickets dropped for several shows early in the tour, most notably LA 1. Aside from that show there has been nothing announced via rs.com or any other "official" Stones channel.

The "second chance" e-mail signup has also proven a non-starter.

More likely that info/links for the remaining shows will be found on this forum.

Re: "Thousands" of $85 Tickets - latest news!
Posted by: veredaverde ()
Date: June 10, 2013 18:08

Due to work am I unable to attend Wednesdays concert in Boston...

I have 2 $85 tickets if anyone from NYC wants to take my ID and give it a shot in Boston.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-10 18:09 by veredaverde.

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: June 10, 2013 18:22

Information About PHILADELPHIA
Several weeks ago, when the $85 tickets were available (for just one day), I created a bookmark for Comcast's $85 ticket page for the Stones in Philadelphia (6/18 and 6/21 at Wells Fargo Center). While the $85 tickets haven't been available since that first day, the page has remained. This at least suggests the possibility of $85 tickets being made available for Philadelphia in the future.

With that hope in mind...
If the secret-for-fans-only $85 tickets do eventually go on sale for Philly, this link may provide a slight head-start. Here's the LINK.

Posted by: carrevip ()
Date: June 11, 2013 00:10

The Montréal concert was awesome! But...

Our 85$ tix were soooo crapy. Dead center but in the very attic...

After reading your posts, I've been to the guest service desk where a young lady was completely busy, and just saying : NO RELO TOGNIGHT! WE ARE FUUUUULL.

We finally had the chance to talk to her. She was practically laughing at us for asking for better seats.

A couple behind us and their daughter faked vertigo. And... medicals arrived. They get 2 better tickets but still crapy tix. They refused because only 2 tix were offered.

Back to the girl. She called her sup with her walkie. He confirmed our seats were just perfect! Really....??

She told us, the only way was to find the sup and try to explain why our seats were so shitty.

The guy was impossible to find. He get down when we were up and so on...

We came back to the girl, ask her nicely to give us better seats, and she magically gave us top noch tix! Lower bowl, 120 section. Dead center. Boom.

That were 640$ tix each. She made our night!

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: June 11, 2013 22:06

Boston June 12 available now @ [www.ticketmaster.com]

Date: June 11, 2013 22:10

carrevip
The Montréal concert was awesome! But...

Our 85$ tix were soooo crapy. Dead center but in the very attic...

After reading your posts, I've been to the guest service desk where a young lady was completely busy, and just saying : NO RELO TOGNIGHT! WE ARE FUUUUULL.

We finally had the chance to talk to her. She was practically laughing at us for asking for better seats.

A couple behind us and their daughter faked vertigo. And... medicals arrived. They get 2 better tickets but still crapy tix. They refused because only 2 tix were offered.

Back to the girl. She called her sup with her walkie. He confirmed our seats were just perfect! Really....??

She told us, the only way was to find the sup and try to explain why our seats were so shitty.

The guy was impossible to find. He get down when we were up and so on...

We came back to the girl, ask her nicely to give us better seats, and she magically gave us top noch tix! Lower bowl, 120 section. Dead center. Boom.

That were 640$ tix each. She made our night!

Glad it worked out...pays to be persistent. We lucked out and someone just came by and upgraded our whole row to lower bowl, row 12 beside the stage.

$85 for tomorrow just dropped
Posted by: jcortese7 ()
Date: June 11, 2013 19:04

I just received an email from AEG that $85s are available for tomorrow. Hurry up and go to TM if you're still looking

Re: $85 for tomorrow just dropped
Posted by: LSTNT ()
Date: June 11, 2013 19:08

Just scored a pair. I got the email from AEG.

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: June 11, 2013 19:12

First time since Anaheim?

Posted by: LSTNT ()
Date: June 11, 2013 19:24

I received the email at 11:56 EST. As of 12:25 they are still available. I guess this show is not selling, surprising for Boston.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: June 11, 2013 19:45

What happened to "flex pricing"? Pressed for time or they have too many crappy seats to sell that won't "flex sell"?

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: June 11, 2013 19:47

Still available 12:45 EST

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: June 11, 2013 19:49

I just got an email from RollingStones.com trying to hire me to attend Boston...this is amazing...

Posted by: custom55 ()
Date: June 11, 2013 19:52

just tried and no more... I'll try for June 14, when it comes up

Posted by: barbequebob ()
Date: June 11, 2013 19:53

yes, had been monitoring the $85 dollar ticket link at RS.com but nothing was happening.

Checked my e mail and there it was, sent at 11:56.

It was 12:35 or so by the time I discovered this, but was able to get through and buy a pair.

Posted by: custom55 ()
Date: June 11, 2013 19:58

Just checked now, 12:57 EST and got'em.

Posted by: mnewman505 ()
Date: June 11, 2013 20:43

still available as of 1:45 PM ET, wow, wish I could go!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-11 20:45 by mnewman505.

Posted by: mnewman505 ()
Date: June 11, 2013 21:44

still available as of 2:45 PM, they must have dumped a ton of these.

Date: June 11, 2013 21:57

24FPS
First time since Anaheim?

Toronto and Montreal had the same thing.

Posted by: Tuna44 ()
Date: June 11, 2013 22:04

Just checked a second ago. $85's are still available for tomorrow! get 'em while you can!!

June 9 Montreal $85.00 tickets
Posted by: harleybla ()
Date: June 11, 2013 12:12

I got tiks Friday June 7 @ noon for $85.00 and ended up in section 121 row K,
excellent seats by the way.

I got my friend and his kid to get some at the same time and he got
section 116 row T,
excellent seats once again.

I got my Daughter and her boyfriend to get some tiks as well on Friday
and they ended up in the pit.

The boyfriend was a Rolling Stones virgin,what a way to start off right?
The kids were blown away from this show, and now they understand my passion for the Stones.

Re: June 9 Montreal $85.00 tickets
Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: June 11, 2013 12:19

The World is not fair, Harley! You should have got the tickets, shouldn't you?

Posted by: harleybla ()
Date: June 11, 2013 12:24

I worked on these since the first batch of $85.00 came out,
well it must have been at leat 4-6 weeks of checking the link that i found on IORR,
i cheked day and night every day until the $85.00 came up again.
It's Ok though, in 2005 in Ottawa i was 6 rows from the stage and my daughter was way up on the side of the stadium and could barely hear the songs when the wind was blowing the wrong way.

So i was a very proud father last Sunday, and to top it off she has just graduated from 3 years of college, so this was a nice way for to celebrate it.

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: June 11, 2013 20:08

i'm glad all of you got good seats but you would get a better response here if you complained.try balancing out your happiness with a gripe or two.may i suggest in no particular order]-

ticket prices
keith not being 25 anymore
the way mick sings and/or phrases his words
lisa's weight
the song selection
what songs you dont like hearing live
anything bill wyman
anything mick taylor
the sound at other shows that you didnt attend

feel free to add more of your own,and like i said.go easy on the positive stuff,ok

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: June 11, 2013 20:41

lem motlow
i'm glad all of you got good seats but you would get a better response here if you complained.try balancing out your happiness with a gripe or two.may i suggest in no particular order]-

ticket prices
keith not being 25 anymore
the way mick sings and/or phrases his words
lisa's weight
the song selection
what songs you dont like hearing live
anything bill wyman
anything mick taylor
the sound at other shows that you didnt attend

feel free to add more of your own,and like i said.go easy on the positive stuff,ok

Charlie's lost a step.
Lame playing of the 'oldie set' at the beginning of the show.

This is fun.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3536373839404142434445Next
Current Page: 41 of 45

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1813
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home