Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1819202122232425262728...LastNext
Current Page: 23 of 45
Re: "Thousands" of $85 Tickets - latest news!
Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: May 3, 2013 07:39

eddiefm
DUDE! WE ARE STILL JUMPING UP AND DOWN!!!!! HELL Yeah STONES TICKETS !!!

YOU GET WUT U NEED!!! dude we are cracking out the vinyls and partying in the hills till tomorrow's show... analog baby !!! smiling smiley

I'd pay extra to sit next to you!

Posted by: jomo297 ()
Date: May 3, 2013 08:45

eddiefm
GA PIT - 5?? we just got them....... I wonder how that affects the registered ones we signed up for a few days ago.

We got the tickets!!!! $85!!! WE ARE STOKED OUT OF OUR MINDS.... WE DON'T EVEN CARE IF THEY ARE THE WORST POSSIBLE NOSEBLEEDS. IT'S THE STONES... AND I CALLED ALL MY FRIENDS SO THEY WERE ABLE TO GRAB A PAIR TOO!!! 8 FRIENDS THAT LOVE THE STONES... going to see the Stones open tomorrow!!! HECK YES!!!!

All of our confirmations say GA-PIT.... who knows what that means.... WE just know we were holding out, doing everything we could to avoid the scalpers....WE beat the scalpers... for once... so excited.... so excited!!!

Staples center it's on... how will we fall asleep tonight?!?!!?!?!

Love the enthusiasm. Hope to see you there.

Posted by: Beast of Babylon ()
Date: May 3, 2013 09:05

mine says GA PIT 5 as well, i guess i thought that means floor 5 no?

Posted by: Beast of Babylon ()
Date: May 3, 2013 09:06

i was on the matterhorn at disneyland when i got the tweet, u have no idea how are it was to navigate and get it done while on the matterhorn

Posted by: eddiefm ()
Date: May 3, 2013 14:15

DUDE BEAST OF BABYLON!!! THAT'S FRIGGIN' RAD, WE'RE ALL CRACKING UP!!!

YOU'RE THE BEAST!!!!

Posted by: ron091 ()
Date: May 3, 2013 15:25

Beast of Babylon
i was on the matterhorn at disneyland when i got the tweet, u have no idea how are it was to navigate and get it done while on the matterhorn

You have made my morning with that image....

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: May 3, 2013 15:44

I am back to LOVING THIS THREAD!

Have fun tonight you guys!
IORR BABY!

I'll sit back and wait impatiently for the MGM show next weekend.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: May 3, 2013 17:52

eddiefm

Welcome to the board Eddie. I really like your attitude

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: May 3, 2013 17:55

...'High five' from Belgium, Eddy!
You GO, man...

Enjoy the show!!

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: May 3, 2013 18:05

Reuters article about yesterday's Staples Center ticket drop quotes AEG as saying the tickets came up as a result of the production load in.

Hopefully they'll have more for those registered for the "first come" day of show notification. [www.rollingstones.com]

Rolling Stones release low-priced seats ahead of L.A. show

Concert promoters AEG denied they were cutting prices, saying tickets once thought to have an obstructed view had come to light after the tongue and lip shaped stage was set up.

"Seeing (the stage) in this setting for the first time, we were able to determine that seats previously thought to have obstructed views were in fact unobstructed and could immediately be offered to fans for $85 each," AEG said in a statement.

[www.reuters.com]

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: May 3, 2013 18:42

No mention of the financially obstructed seating..

Posted by: Tonyz ()
Date: May 3, 2013 18:51

Hey, that's good news for me. I have a "side view" ticket... so it looks like the view will be better than I thought.

Posted by: mnewman505 ()
Date: May 3, 2013 18:58

flacnvinyl
No mention of the financially obstructed seating..
lol!!!!

Posted by: BILLPERKS ()
Date: May 3, 2013 19:06

PERKS GOT 2 $85 FOR PHILLY 6-18

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: May 3, 2013 19:12

BILLPERKS
PERKS GOT 2 $85 FOR PHILLY 6-18

Not clear from your post... Were these purchased a few weeks ago or recently?

All $85 options marked "SOld Out" at Rs.com...

Posted by: andrewt ()
Date: May 3, 2013 19:30

eddiefm

YOU GET WUT U NEED!!! dude we are cracking out the vinyls and partying in the hills till tomorrow's show... analog baby !!! smiling smiley

Sweet dude! That's how to roll. Repre- f#ckin- sent!

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: May 3, 2013 19:34

On the original $85 tickets pages no mention of limits on tickets, just that they would be sold in pairs.

On the $85 page they released for LA yetserday they added only 1 pair per valid ID.
Are they changing that to all the 1st wave buyers when there was no mention of that during the general public sale?

Or are they just implementing this for the the second wave of buyers the day before each show?

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: May 3, 2013 19:54

MisterDDDD
Anyone who bought more than one PAIR of $85 seats deserves to have them cancelled.

Signed: The fans who couldn't buy them due to your combination of ignorance,
greed and selfishness.

Your failure to click on the rules cost others an opportunity.

Why ? There was no mention of limits on pairs during the General public on sale. On the $85 dollar page it cleary states 8 ticket Limit during General Public sale. I bought 2 pairs for a boston show because I have plenty friends who love the stones. It wasn't out of greed it was done to take some friends to the show just like many other people on IORR did.

Ive seen plenty of people on this board offer up some of these $85 tickets to fellow IORR members in need, just check out ALL SOLD OUT threads. That makes me fell good about this Forum.

Myself, My friends and many others on IORR have spent tens of thousands of $$ over the years on Flights , hotels and tickets.
So I for one do not think anybody should have thier tickets cancelled when the policy was not cleary stated on TM.

Posted by: Dougratajczak87 ()
Date: May 3, 2013 20:12

virgil
MisterDDDD
Anyone who bought more than one PAIR of $85 seats deserves to have them cancelled.

greed and selfishness.

Why ? There was no mention of limits on pairs during the General public on sale. On the $85 dollar page it cleary states 8 ticket Limit during General Public sale. I bought 2 pairs for a boston show because I have plenty friends who love the stones. It wasn't out of greed it was done to take some friends to the show just like many other people on IORR did.

Ive seen plenty of people on this board offer up some of these $85 tickets to fellow IORR members in need, just check out ALL SOLD OUT threads. That makes me fell good about this Forum.

Myself, My friends and many others on IORR have spent tens of thousands of $$ over the years on Flights , hotels and tickets.
So I for one do not think anybody should have thier tickets cancelled when the policy was not cleary stated on TM.

thumbs up smileys with beer

Posted by: mccparty ()
Date: May 3, 2013 21:34

Does anyone know if you can buy just one $85.00 ticket? Or are they sold as a pair? Thank you.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: May 3, 2013 21:42

Sold as pairs with 3 types of I.D. to prove you bought them.

A fair deal. smoking smiley

Posted by: Airgarcia ()
Date: May 3, 2013 21:43

Can't wait to read reviews tomorrow.
Both about the show, but also how the $85 seat assignments are going to work. Wondering how they decide. By the time you pick them up at willcall? (Earlier gets better tix?) or if totally random?

Good luck $85ers!

Posted by: jmd ()
Date: May 3, 2013 22:09

$85 tickets for tonight @ Staples are now available. Just scored a pair.

Posted by: 6s7s9s ()
Date: May 3, 2013 22:13

$85ers....please post your locations when you get in.

Curious to see how the process works.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

Date: May 3, 2013 22:16

Tickets available for tonight - [tickets.axs.com]

Posted by: angieluvsmick ()
Date: May 3, 2013 22:25

Hi mccparty,
I'm trying to score $85 tix to Oakland (not LA) but only need one. Email me if you may be in the same situation--
Expeditions04@aol.com. Good luck!

Posted by: mnewman505 ()
Date: May 3, 2013 22:25

$85 tix for tonight....

[tickets.axs.com]

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: May 3, 2013 22:49

virgil
MisterDDDD

greed and selfishness.

Yep. For some reason there is a misconception that if you buy more than 1 pair of 85 dollar tickets that they will be going to non-Stones fans and only 1 pair should be purchased so that more 85 dollar tickets can go to true fans. It's stupid. I bought 2 pairs and the three people that are coming with me are huge Stones fans. Nothing unfair about that. Scalping is unfair.

Date: May 3, 2013 22:52

Unlike last night's tweet from @RollingStones, nothing yet about this afternoon's ticket release.

Posted by: Tuna44 ()
Date: May 3, 2013 22:54

Just for kicks I tried to get the $85 tickets about 5 min. ago. After a couple of attempts, I was able to get a pair. I'm not going to the show tonight so I released the tickets. Point being, there are some $85 tickets available for tonights show in LA. Just keep trying!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1819202122232425262728...LastNext
Current Page: 23 of 45

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1559
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home