Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1314151617181920212223...LastNext
Current Page: 18 of 45
Re: "Thousands" of $85 Tickets for US & Canada Tour - rollingstones.com
Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: April 28, 2013 07:36

Harpo
$85 tickets for the May 15th show. [www.ticketmaster.com]

Thanks for that Harpo!
Bought my pair the day they went on sale for my wife and I, but forwarded the link to my sister who was able to get a pair for her and her husband just now.
Now we are one big happy family! smileys with beer

Curious to know where these seats came from....
Could they be from people who bought multiple pairs and had to cancel their 2nd or 3rd orders (or had their orders cancelled)?
Or could they be unsold regular tickets and VIP packages?

Anyways, THANKS again..I'm headed back to the Echoplex show thread.

Posted by: Harpo ()
Date: April 28, 2013 07:39

Hairball:

Your welcome. Enjoy!

Harpo

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: April 29, 2013 14:26

Availability of Anaheim tickets could be a result of Ticketmaster cancelling orders. A Shidoobee poster received notice:

Apr 04/27/13 9:59 AM

ALERT: ROLLING STONES TICKET LIMIT VIOLATION

Attention ticket holder,

The total number of tickets you ordered for the below event exceeds the ticket limit as posted online at the time of purchase. This has resulted in all or a portion of your tickets being cancelled.

The Rolling Stones
Honda Center
Saturday, May 18, 2013 at 8:00 P.M.

To see which of your tickets were cancelled, please visit [www.ticketmaster.com], sign into your account, and review your order details.
For our purchase policy, please visit [www.ticketmaster.com].

Ticketmaster Fan Support

[shidoobeewithstonesdoug.yuku.com]

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: April 29, 2013 14:41

OUCH! (for someone, DELIGHT for another)
As the plot thickens...
as someone said before "this is going to get interesting"

Posted by: bigvin1 ()
Date: April 29, 2013 21:16

stoneslib
GumbootCloggeroo
Harpo, how did you find that link for the Anaheim 85 dollar tickets? Did it reappear on the Stones site or did you have the original link bookmarked which you checked periodically? I'm looking for Toronto tickets that may reappear but I don't know where to check. The $85 ticket link on rollingstones.com seems to always be dead.

Toronto May 25th link
www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10004A7C0491C0ED?did=rscom2013

Toronto June 6th link
www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10004A81FCD2987C?did=rscom2013

Good Luck! I'm hoping they keep dropping 85 dollar tickets as we get closer to these shows!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-29 21:22 by bigvin1.

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: April 29, 2013 21:52

This coming Friday we will all find out whether the tickets are a decent gamble. For many of us it would be the only way we would consider attending a show on this tour. HOWEVER...

If 996 of the 1000 tickets end up being the absolute worst seats in the house, as displayed in this seating chart, I will likely return both of my pairs and cancel our hotel room in Chicago.

Date: April 29, 2013 22:08

Date: April 25, 2013

flacnvinyl

If anyone grabbed tickets for the Staples Center show, and was able to see the map before today, please shed some insight. Have those pink sections always been on the map or was the top deck all red and blue prior to the $85 tickets being released?

bye bye johnny
Might want to inquire with axs.com or the Staples Center box office.

flacnvinyl
Wrote em an email. I am sitting infront of a computer editing video for the next few hours so I can't really take time to bug them.

Date: April 29, 2013

flacnvinyl
If 996 of the 1000 tickets end up being the absolute worst seats in the house, as displayed in this seating chart, I will likely return both of my pairs and cancel our hotel room in Chicago.

Did you receive a reply from Staples/axs.com confirming that those sections are the designated location of the $85 tickets?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-29 22:19 by bye bye johnny.

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: April 29, 2013 22:26

flacnvinyl

Personally, I am very grateful for the opportunity to have purchased tickets for $85 and be in the building, wherever that may be - really does not matter - I get to experience The Rolling Stones again and have been sky high since I bought tickets. smiling smiley

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: April 29, 2013 23:41

Here's a form to register for $85 ticket drops. Go get 'em!!

[www.aeglive.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-29 23:43 by Beast.

Date: April 29, 2013 23:43

Beast
Does this link work? It's a form to register for $85 ticket drops. Go get 'em!!

[www.aeglive.com]
thumbs up NICE!

Date: April 29, 2013 23:45

#Stones50 Alert! Fans may have another opportunity to purchase tix at the special $85 price. Click here to register [bit.ly]

[twitter.com]

Date: April 30, 2013 00:01

bye bye johnny
#Stones50 Alert! Fans may have another opportunity to purchase tix at the special $85 price. Click here to register [bit.ly]

[twitter.com]

Johnny, you have been kicking ass as these updates! Thanks Man, and thanks from anyone who uses your info but doenst say a word.

Hopefully it all comes back to you in a good way.

Posted by: NWSooner ()
Date: April 30, 2013 00:02

bye bye johnny
Availability of Anaheim tickets could be a result of Ticketmaster cancelling orders. A Shidoobee poster received notice:

Apr 04/27/13 9:59 AM

ALERT: ROLLING STONES TICKET LIMIT VIOLATION

Attention ticket holder,

The total number of tickets you ordered for the below event exceeds the ticket limit as posted online at the time of purchase. This has resulted in all or a portion of your tickets being cancelled.

The Rolling Stones
Honda Center
Saturday, May 18, 2013 at 8:00 P.M.

To see which of your tickets were cancelled, please visit [www.ticketmaster.com], sign into your account, and review your order details.
For our purchase policy, please visit [www.ticketmaster.com].

Ticketmaster Fan Support

[shidoobeewithstonesdoug.yuku.com]

They received that message because they paid USING THE SAME CREDIT CARD and BILLING ADDRESS, you need multiple accounts on Ticketmaster or Change the credit card and billing address. I made this mistake buying Mumford and Sons Tickets which I'm glad I did because I didn't make it getting Stones seats, HA!

12 Days till Vegas...Rock On People...NWSooner

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: April 30, 2013 00:06

Max'sKansasCity
bye bye johnny

[twitter.com]

Johnny, you have been kicking ass as these updates! Thanks Man, and thanks from anyone who uses your info but doenst say a word.

Like how? In what way?

Date: April 30, 2013 00:10

Munichhilton
Max'sKansasCity
bye bye johnny

[twitter.com]

Like how? In what way?

Like maybe night of a show, Johnny will reading be here, and someone with an extra ticket will say... HEY JOHNNY WANT A FREE EXTRA TICKET?, THEN COME ON DOWN..... or something like that.

Date: April 30, 2013 00:10

I saw that happen.... it really did. It was a FSM (Fkg Stones Miracle).

Date: April 30, 2013 00:12

Or maybe he will just feel good that he helped out some people, helped make it all better, and the reward is knowing he did that... or something

Date: April 30, 2013 00:12

dont let this get buried
Beast

[www.aeglive.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-30 00:13 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: April 30, 2013 01:01

Max'sKansasCity
Johnny, you have been kicking ass as these updates!

Just following the Stones on Twitter, is all.

Could be a very good sign that availability will be determined once production has been loaded in. "Productions changes" are often cited when great floor and lower level seats are released day of show.

[www.aeglive.com]

Posted by: StonesBlake ()
Date: April 30, 2013 01:53

[/quote]

Could be a very good sign that availability will be determined once production has been loaded in. "Productions changes" are often cited when great floor and lower level seats are released day of show.

[/quote]

Can you explain this? What exactly is production changes? And how is this a good sign? Thanks!

Date: April 30, 2013 01:56

StonesBlake

Can you explain this? What exactly is production changes? And how is this a good sign? Thanks!

Its a fancy word to say they had more space left over after putting the stage and seats and final stage width and curtains not covering areas and speakers not blocking views, and all of a sudden they say, HEY we can add more seats here....

but really I think they are going to be happy to start dumping tickets at $85.00 versus so many going unsold.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-30 01:57 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: April 30, 2013 03:22

Production changes, AKA they can't find enough suckers to buy the expensive tickets.

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-30 04:46 by sweetcharmedlife.

Posted by: riverrat ()
Date: April 30, 2013 04:00

Beast

[www.aeglive.com]

Oh, Hallelujah! Thank you, Stones.

Just wish there'd be a little more foreknowledge than "day of" show. Travel is involved!

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: April 30, 2013 11:55

riverrat
Beast

[www.aeglive.com]

Oh, Hallelujah! Thank you, Stones.

Just wish there'd be a little more foreknowledge than "day of" show. Travel is involved!

Yes, that's exactly why I cannot take advantage of it, there's the minor detail of the Atlantic Ocean between me and Philadelphia !!

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: April 30, 2013 12:39

paulywaul
Yes, that's exactly why I cannot take advantage of it, there's the minor detail of the Atlantic Ocean between me and Philadelphia !!

As you say it's minor detail, so don't bother just go winking smiley and don't forget if you don't get the 85$ deal there will be scalpers trying to get rid of their tickets just before the show.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: April 30, 2013 12:48

I knew they would have $85 tix drops when I first saw the high prices of tix.

They don't want the arena's to be 50-80% full,so sell 'em at $85 nearer the date,to have a full arena.

Great for the fans who can make the gigs. hot smiley

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: April 30, 2013 14:30

Grison
paulywaul

As you say it's minor detail, so don't bother just go winking smiley and don't forget if you don't get the 85$ deal there will be scalpers trying to get rid of their tickets just before the show.

Well I've registered, just for a laugh. So I might just as well use up some hated British Airways Air Miles and go and hang out near the venue in Philly on the 18th & 21st of June and see what's on offer. And if I don't score an $85 pit ticket, then I'll just amuse myself by spending the rest of the evening hanging out in the immediate vicinity and possibly getting myself arrested for making inappropriate sexual advances towards scalpers, policemen, women, and men in drag ......... in fact pretty much whomsoever I happen to run into !!

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: April 30, 2013 15:10

paulywaul
Grison
paulywaul

Well I've registered, just for a laugh. So I might just as well use up some hated British Airways Air Miles and go and hang out near the venue in Philly on the 18th & 21st of June and see what's on offer. And if I don't score an $85 pit ticket, then I'll just amuse myself by spending the rest of the evening hanging out in the immediate vicinity and possibly getting myself arrested for making inappropriate sexual advances towards scalpers, policemen, women, and men in drag ......... in fact pretty much whomsoever I happen to run into !!

They'll give you a ticket before you mae inappropriate sexual advances smiling bouncing smiley otherwise I might have to visit you in Folsom eye popping smiley which is not my cup ot tea and as far as I know the water is dirty and looks like a cup of teaeye popping smiley

Date: April 30, 2013 17:23

It can not be mentioned enough, it is the hottest news you will find here.

More $85.00 tickets coming

If the Stones are playing in your town there is no excuse to skip them.

[www.aeglive.com]

Date: April 30, 2013 22:16

bye bye johnny
flacnvinyl

Did you receive a reply from Staples/axs.com confirming that those sections are the designated location of the $85 tickets?

Rep at Staples Center box office this AM parroted the party line, saying $85 tickets are "spread around the arena".

Those who got shut out in the initial on-sale might want to seriously consider the second chance offer announced yesterday.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1314151617181920212223...LastNext
Current Page: 18 of 45

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2636
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home