Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5
Re: Stones and Vodka
Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: May 27, 2013 20:55

I think it's kitsch but pretty cool and not THAT expensive.
But no, I won't buy it.

Posted by: mighty stork ()
Date: May 27, 2013 21:00

I just want to know the song list on the 2 live CDs.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: May 27, 2013 21:10

mighty stork

Some info here [www.iorr.org]

donvis
I have it. All songs are from Love You Live, Still Life, Flashpoint, Stripped, Live Licks, and Shine A Light.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-27 21:11 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: mighty stork ()
Date: May 27, 2013 22:26

Max'sKansasCity
mighty stork

donvis
I have it. All songs are from Love You Live, Still Life, Flashpoint, Stripped, Live Licks, and Shine A Light.

Oh great, another repackaging of stuff I already have.

Posted by: Mimi73 ()
Date: May 27, 2013 22:31

aha...you can probably make money with any crap ...
what probably comes next? Stones tomato soup?

Posted by: camper88 ()
Date: May 27, 2013 22:31

mighty stork
Max'sKansasCity
mighty stork

donvis

Oh great, another repackaging of stuff I already have.

Yes, but this time in the attractive Might as Well Get Juiced edition.

On the internet nobody knows
you're Mick Jagger

Date: May 27, 2013 22:34

Mimi73
aha...you can probably make money with any crap ...
what probably comes next? Stones tomato soup?

Love You Live edition

Re: Crystal Head Vodka
Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: May 27, 2013 23:25

treaclefingers
dcba
Vodka tastes like cough medecine mixed with paint thinner... Yuck! confused smiley

Try mixing it with Orange Juice or even Tomato/Clamato juice instead...it'll go down smoother.

One thing I never ever do again is mixing Vodka with Orange Juice, I love it.......... till you have some to many and than try to stand up

Posted by: custom55 ()
Date: May 28, 2013 00:58

I don't like Vodka... I'm good

Posted by: kish_stoned ()
Date: May 28, 2013 02:08

wow we picked up this set for $65.00 dollars in las vegas when we went to see the stones at mgm,i think guy had 5 and we bought 4 of them it looks very ,very good.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: May 28, 2013 02:45

I think the "bottle", however kitsch, is good enough looking to belong in a vitrine when emptied. It also works as a topic for conversation...

Date: May 28, 2013 05:44

Does it come with the skull ring flask?

Then I'm in.

On the internet nobody knows
you're Mick Jagger

50th Anniversary commemorative pack track listing?
Posted by: Marhsall ()
Date: May 30, 2013 05:36

Can't find a track listing on this?? Am I to assume a live comp. of everything already released?

CRYSTAL HEAD ANNOUNCED OFFICIAL AND EXCLUSIVE VODKA OF THE ROLLING STONES 50TH ANNIVERSARY

(Toronto, ON – 4 April 2013) – Universal Music Canada, the country’s leading Music Company and Crystal Head Vodka, the bestselling, ultra-premium vodka founded by Dan Aykroyd, have joined forces with The Rolling Stones, the Greatest Rock 'n' Roll Band in the World, to create an exclusive, limited edition Rolling Stones 50th Anniversary Gift Set. The announcement was made today by Aykroyd and Universal Music Canada President & CEO, Randy Lennox.

Crystal Head Vodka (CrystalHeadVodka.com)—the multi-award-winning Canadian vodka—has just been named the official vodka of The Rolling Stones 50th Anniversary. "It is a huge honor and recognition of our high quality product to have Crystal Head designated as the officially authorized vodka for the Rolling Stones 50th Anniversary Worldwide celebration. Together with Bravado, the band’s licensing company, we have created the ultimate gift package for Stones fans and their families. There has never been a greater Father’s Day gift, Halloween decoration or Christmas present. Anybody who loves the Stones or great vodka—and pretty much everyone I know loves both—will be all over this,” said Dan Aykroyd.

Included in this highly collectible gift set:

Stunning handcrafted display case featuring a real zipper—recalling the legendary Sticky Fingers album cover
Bottle of Crystal Head Vodka
2CD Live Compilation - spanning The Rolling Stones five decades on stage
Crystal bottle decanter top—engraved with The Rolling Stones iconic lip-and-tongue logo
Bottle tattoo—featuring the 50th anniversary logo
“The Rolling Stones and Crystal Head Vodka are two iconic brands and we’re thrilled to be partnering with both in this, the Stones’ 50th year,” commented Lennox. “The Stones are the greatest rock ’n’ roll band of all-time and Crystal Head Vodka a leader in the spirit world with the synergies between the two brands endless. We are excited to be working alongside Dan and his creative teams to bring this wonderful partnership to the fans.”

Crystal Head honoring the Stones in this way makes perfect sense: The Stones make great music with passion and creativity—and Crystal Head makes great vodka the same way. In 1989 the Stones were named to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame—and in 2013 Crystal Head was named Gold Medalist for Excellent Taste at the PRODEXPO Exhibition, in Moscow, Russia. As Aykroyd said on hearing the news of the award, “If Russians do not know their vodka, who does?!”

The limited edition 50th Anniversary commemorative package will retail in North America for $89.95 - $99.95. It is the perfect Father’s Day gift for any rock fan, sure to be proudly displayed on any bar or music shelf—or both!

"Well my heavy throbbers itchin' just to lay a solid rhythm down"

Re: 50th Anniversary commemorative pack track listing?
Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: May 30, 2013 16:25

Crystal Head

See prior thread...

Rolling Stones Vodka
Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: June 17, 2013 14:27

This months Classic Rock has a full page advert for Rolling Stones Vodka. Comes in a Glass Skull bottle and double disc live album.

Looks awesome!!!! I want one

[firstwefeast.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-17 14:29 by Monkeytonkman.

Re: Rolling Stones Vodka
Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: June 17, 2013 16:23

I just opened mine. It is a cool package, and the bottle looks like something from an Indiana Jones movie. The live disc, I have not listened to, but looks like all previously released stuff, from Under My Thumb, Angie, Rocks Off, Lets Spend the Night Together, Paint it Black, etc. I will give it a spin today.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: June 17, 2013 22:36

What do you pay for a bottle (70 cl) of Absolut in the states?
Here (Sweden) it costs 239 SEK which is about $37.

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: June 18, 2013 00:15

Stoneage
What do you pay for a bottle (70 cl) of Absolut in the states?
Here (Sweden) it costs 239 SEK which is about $37.

A 750-mL bottle of Absolut (100 Premium) can retail as low as $29.95 USD in some places

[www.abc.virginia.gov]

but the $30 to $40 range sounds about right in most places.

From past print magazine interviews--that is, from what the prospective interviews have mentioned Keith to be drinking before and during interviews--it seems that Keith has favored Stolichnaya and, more recently, Ketel One. However, you can likely believe Keith when he says that he'll just drink whatever's around.

Oddly enough, at The Stones show I saw last Friday, among the many ads displayed throughout the arena one of ad happened to be for a Keith brand of vodka, Ketel One.

Posted by: flairville ()
Date: June 18, 2013 00:34

£90 @ amazon! Fill yer boots! Saw it in Selfridges today for £120 robbing swines
[www.amazon.co.uk]

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: June 18, 2013 04:32

I'll be honest, I bought it for the bottle. Though I guess having to drink the vodka isn't such a hardship.

Posted by: SonicDreamer ()
Date: July 12, 2013 03:55

You can buy the standard version of Crystal Head Vodka for £38.00. So, for the special Stones edition you are paying about £41.00 mark-up.

Cheers,
SonicD

Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: July 12, 2013 04:59

Just ordered mine.

Can't fookin wait

\m/

Posted by: Sipuncula ()
Date: July 12, 2013 06:31

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-12 06:41 by Sipuncula.

Posted by: Thrylan ()
Date: July 12, 2013 06:37

Drinking makes me crave......cigarettes.
cool smiley

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: July 12, 2013 13:41

Thrylan
cool smiley

I've been trying to quit, using one of those e-cigs. It's been working well for me, but if I go out drinking I always wake up with a half empty pack of smokes on my person the next day.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: July 12, 2013 14:55

NoCode0680
Thrylan
cool smiley

I've been trying to quit, using one of those e-cigs. It's been working well for me, but if I go out drinking I always wake up with a half empty pack of smokes on my person the next day.

But do you remember how the half empty pack got there NoCode? If not, I'd say you might have a bigger problem with drinking than smoking cigs. grinning smiley

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: July 12, 2013 18:41

latebloomer
NoCode0680
Thrylan
cool smiley

But do you remember how the half empty pack got there NoCode? If not, I'd say you might have a bigger problem with drinking than smoking cigs. grinning smiley

Problem with drinking? Are you insane?

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: July 13, 2013 01:04

Thrylan
cool smiley

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: July 13, 2013 01:47

I had a drinking problem.....
then we went to the liquor store, bought more to drink... problem solved.

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: July 13, 2013 03:45

It all started over Macho Grande...

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2891
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home