Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Los Angeles 2013 show planning
Posted by: wandlimb ()
Date: May 3, 2013 21:03

BluzDude
wandlimb
I scored some $85 tickets. I have to get there early to miss rush hour traffic, because I'm driving down from the high desert, and will be at Staples Center about 4 p.m. I'm a single woman alone and will be in the center of LA... Any suggestions for parking and a place to hang out until the Will Call opens? Does anyone know how early I can park in the Staples Center parking lot?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Karla

A bunch of us will be at the Yard House across the street at Nokia Live.

There is parking all around Staples. One of the larger parking structures is Lot C west of the venue, but I prefer to try and find parking at one of the smaller facilities on Flower.

Thank you for the suggestions... I will print out your advice and take it with me. But if Will Call opens at 6 for the $85 ticket buyers, I won't be able to be at the Yard House at 6. Probably be there about 4.

I have long brown hair and will be wearing a Voodoo Lounge shirt with the pointy tongue. Maybe see ya!

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: May 3, 2013 21:38

wandlimb
BluzDude
wandlimb
I scored some $85 tickets. I have to get there early to miss rush hour traffic, because I'm driving down from the high desert, and will be at Staples Center about 4 p.m. I'm a single woman alone and will be in the center of LA... Any suggestions for parking and a place to hang out until the Will Call opens? Does anyone know how early I can park in the Staples Center parking lot?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Karla

A bunch of us will be at the Yard House across the street at Nokia Live.

There is parking all around Staples. One of the larger parking structures is Lot C west of the venue, but I prefer to try and find parking at one of the smaller facilities on Flower.

Thank you for the suggestions... I will print out your advice and take it with me. But if Will Call opens at 6 for the $85 ticket buyers, I won't be able to be at the Yard House at 6. Probably be there about 4.

I have long brown hair and will be wearing a Voodoo Lounge shirt with the pointy tongue. Maybe see ya!

received e mail notice, opens at 7PM

Date: May 3, 2013 23:06

Was not really excited until I got up this morning. Then it really hit me. I'm gonna see the Stones on opening night! Never seen the first show of a tour by any artist. OMG!!! Got off of work early so I can leave at a decent time. You all know how SoCal traffic can be, especially on a Friday. GRIDLOCK!. I'll be wearing my teal blue Mick Taylor Shattered Music promo shirt. Keep an eye out for me. See you at the Yard House.

Scotty

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: May 3, 2013 23:22

Glad you're wearing a Mick T shirt.

Date: May 3, 2013 23:54

stonesrule
Glad you're wearing a Mick T shirt.

It was either that or my Stiff "If It Ain't Stiff It Ain't Worth A F%&k" shirt. I think I made the right choice. LOL.

Scotty

Posted by: Tonyz ()
Date: May 4, 2013 00:19

Have fun tonight... I'll be anxiously watching the setlist come in on the East Coast. Gonna be a long night!

Anyone know what time the show starts?

And no opening act, right?

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: May 4, 2013 00:39

Tonyz
Have fun tonight... I'll be anxiously watching the setlist come in on the East Coast. Gonna be a long night!

Anyone know what time the show starts?

And no opening act, right?
If you call staples they will say 8 or 8:15, but come on, I think we know better.
...no opening act.

It mar depend on how long it takes to get all the 85s in the house.

Posted by: Tonyz ()
Date: May 4, 2013 00:41

No opening act... love it!

Posted by: tommarty920 ()
Date: May 4, 2013 00:59

Here's the official link to the Stones website on the show tonight: Opening Night, Staples Center!

Date: May 4, 2013 03:46

Standing outside yard hour. Anyone here. Wearing aqua blue shirts

Posted by: Rosarita ()
Date: May 10, 2013 02:18

Is anyone planning to get together before the show on May 20th?

Date: May 12, 2013 00:59

Going down stairs too check things out. I will have a black Stones baseball cap on if anyone is down there.

Scotty

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1974
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home