Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 4 of 9
Re: Philadelphia June 2013 show planning
Posted by: Shawn20 ()
Date: April 15, 2013 21:40

I'm in for the Friday show - Section 115. Side view, but damn close to the stage. It's not the pit, but I'm happy!

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: April 15, 2013 21:48

For those who couldn't get the $85 ticket deal, I feel for you. I think it was mostly luck that I got mine, but there was something funky about the way the site worked. I wasn't getting anywhere, kept getting kicked off, so I cleared all recent history, then went back in and it was fine. Do keep trying, from what others have said about the other shows, some $85 tickets popped up later.

Posted by: Shawn20 ()
Date: April 15, 2013 21:48

bv
I will be there. I just love Philly and the Stones there. And there might me more shows.

Will you be there on Friday night? Would love to buy you a drink and shake your hand.

Posted by: achilles77 ()
Date: April 16, 2013 03:33

bv
Philly June 21| and 23 also i.e. two more shows if everything goes well.

When do you think we'll know about this possible third show?? Since I totally struck out today, I think it'll be my last option.

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: April 16, 2013 04:23

achilles77
bv
Philly June 21| and 23 also i.e. two more shows if everything goes well.

When do you think we'll know about this possible third show?? Since I totally struck out today, I think it'll be my last option.
Same. And am I totally screwed for getting $85 tickets for Friday? Is there any use in trying now or are they all totally gone?

I'm in for both Philly shows at the $85 Price!!!
Posted by: MJRocksoff ()
Date: April 15, 2013 18:20

What an amazing morning scoring both shows!!! Can't wait!

Re: I'm in for both Philly shows at the $85 Price!!!
Date: April 15, 2013 19:12

Me too, I can't believe my luck! hot smiley

Date: April 15, 2013 19:20

I'm in for 6/21 @ $85 price, VERY happy!

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: April 15, 2013 19:21

hung in for an hour plus and scored 2 85s for the Friday show. First time I ever got lucky on something like this.

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: April 15, 2013 19:48

Finally some GOOD ticket news!

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: April 15, 2013 19:53

Well, if anyone wants to share one $85 seat, please let me know. I'll round up to $100. Thanks.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: April 15, 2013 23:59

latebloomer

Nice!! Congratulations lb!

Date: April 16, 2013 00:00

MJRocksoff
What an amazing morning scoring both shows!!! Can't wait!

Good work!

Very nice to see these are not a "stunt" and planty of people are getting the tickets.

Thanks Rolling Stones... you guys are allright.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-16 00:02 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: April 16, 2013 00:11

Brilliant news for you all! Here's crossing fingers that these tickets put you in the PIT!

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: April 16, 2013 00:13

Congrats guys!

Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: April 16, 2013 00:30

This is great, the right people have them I'd say!

Posted by: Donnebr ()
Date: April 16, 2013 00:31

No luck getting the $85 tickets for any nights in Philly. COngrats to the fans that did. If anyone has 2 extra let me know.

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: April 16, 2013 00:38

Donnebr
No luck getting the $85 tickets for any nights in Philly. COngrats to the fans that did. If anyone has 2 extra let me know.

Do not give up trying today. Chicago tickets continued to trickle out throughout the day. I gave up my pair for the 3rd Chicago show as my wife and I decided to only go to two gigs. People put tickets back in the pool...

Date: April 16, 2013 00:40

Donnebr
Dont give up, the M.O. so far, from what others have reported here, is to keep trying, for days, as they may releases these tickets over days. Good luck.

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: April 16, 2013 02:23

latebloomer

latebloomer..Gi day, hey good one ya going to both shows smileys with beer
The T - shirt that Micks wearing we both like whats the changes of ya getting me one and I'll fix ya up send ya a check or something
a cool T-shirt that one and in maroon one of my favourite colours if The Stones tour Downunder I'll say they're do the same T-shirt design.

cheers colonialNZ

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Date: April 16, 2013 02:32

colonial
latebloomer

The T - shirt that Micks wearing we both like whats the changes of ya getting me one and I'll fix ya up send ya a check or something
a cool T-shirt that one and in maroon one of my favourite colours if The Stones tour Downunder I'll say they're do the same T-shirt design.

cheers colonialNZ

Colonial, anything you like, my friend. Send me an email with your size and address and I'll pick one up for you. It is a great tee, I love the color too. smileys with beer

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: April 16, 2013 02:40

latebloomer
colonial
latebloomer

cheers colonialNZ

Colonial, anything you like, my friend. Send me an email with your size and address and I'll pick one up for you. It is a great tee, I love the color too. smileys with beer

latebloomer..Excellent I'll get back to ya a few days before the concerts..hey thanks thumbs up

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: April 16, 2013 02:55

colonial
latebloomer
colonial
latebloomer

cheers colonialNZ

latebloomer..Excellent I'll get back to ya a few days before the concerts..hey thanks thumbs up
thumbs up

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: April 16, 2013 13:55

$85 tickets ,whats that for parking your car ?

Posted by: tommyquinn ()
Date: April 16, 2013 18:26

I just checked this minute, there are $85 tickets available, I had no problem, took all of 1 minute to pull them up, and I didn't buy them so they should still be there.

Date: April 16, 2013 19:51

Nothing at all for the Friday night.

Posted by: Roscoe ()
Date: April 16, 2013 19:55

tommyquinn
I just checked this minute, there are $85 tickets available, I had no problem, took all of 1 minute to pull them up, and I didn't buy them so they should still be there.

I've been trying all morning, both shows, every 10 minutes. Nothing comes up. I guess my timing is off.

Posted by: tommyquinn ()
Date: April 16, 2013 20:16

Sorry, I went back and tried again and no luck, I guess it was a fluke that the 2 popped up for me earlier.

Date: April 16, 2013 20:38

This really is a pain. Tried numerous times & no joy. I'd rather they just take the $85 button down. Pain in the balls

$85 ticket misshap
Posted by: oldbarbarian78 ()
Date: April 16, 2013 17:40

Hello all,

Haven't posted in quite a while but am glad to be getting ready for another tour......

I need a little advice - which I'm sure will be accompanied by some good ribbing - on an embarrassing situation I have:

I bought two presale $597 tickets for the 6/18 Philly show and wound up with floor section 1. Happy despite the steep price.

After the 6/21 show was announced, I decided I would go for the $85 tix. I had a hard time getting in (and completely agree with the gripes about Comcasttix.com) and didn't see the $85 tix offered until a bit later. After navigating ten browsers for ten minutes, I anxiously bought the $85 tix as soon as I could.

However.....I bought them for 6/18!!! After several self-deprecating, expletive- laden comments, I went back in and got 2 $85 tix for 6/21. I knew about the strict measures they were taking for the $85 tix, but wasn't aware of the extent of it until I realized a had an extra pair for 6/18.

So here I am with an extra pair for 6/18. I called the box office at the Wells Fargo and they said that they weren't aware of the strict anti-scalping measures and won't be until closer to the show. They suggested getting in touch with rs.com, but I didn't see a way to do that.

I don't care about turning a profit,but I'd like to get my $180 back and avoid the tickets being wasted as I know several people who would love them.

Based on the security measures described on the Stones website, I think my only option will be to see where the $85 seats are in comparison to the presale tix I scored, and then either take them if by some chance they are better, or just leave them at the box office for them to sell again.

Any ideas? I think I'm f#%*ed!!!!

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 4 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1444
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home