Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 5 of 6
Re: Anaheim May 2013 show planning
Posted by: tnhybrid ()
Date: May 15, 2013 09:41

Followup to earlier comments on ticket price drops... Just read this on TM.com's terms of service: "In addition, we may occasionally offer tickets at a discount after the original onsale date and will not refund the difference between the original price and the sale price."

Guess I'll just have to find a way to beat feet back out on the street and resell my extras once I know where the $85s are located...

What time are people getting in line for the 85s? Can't seem to find any 411 on that - whatever info folks have would be much appreciated!

"Just a poor girl in a rich man's house" * Rockin' in Nashville, TN!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-15 09:42 by tnhybrid.

Posted by: owlbynite ()
Date: May 15, 2013 10:06

Entered ticket giveaway for Mon May 18 Anaheim show. Number of rock stations around LA running contests saying 'and there are still plenty of seats left!' Hope I win either way! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: May 15, 2013 11:07

Max'sKansasCity
I am just curious IF PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN FREEKING LA HAVE ANY IDEA JUST HOW LUCKY THEY ARE THAT THE STONES ARE PLAYING 4 SHOWS IN THEIR HOMETOWN METRO AREA WITHIN ONE FEREEKING MONTH??!!! while they are skipping the vast majotity of the rest of the country!!!

anyway... I was just wondering if you LA'ians realized just how lucky you all are?

I have to cut this out and paste on my dashboard to give me some "Serenity Now" moments when inching down the 5. Pretty sure they'll be back in the fall, hopefully close to wherever you'll be.

Date: May 15, 2013 12:00

I have to say, there's a lot about this area to like: beautiful beaches, Getty Museum, great food, friendly folks... but I'm not going to miss the 14 lane freeways one bit when I go home next week...

Posted by: tomcasagranda ()
Date: May 15, 2013 12:01

Anaheim ? That's where most of Overtures & Beginners, the worst-ever live album, by The Faces was recorded. I also think most of Dylan & The Dead comes from an Anaheim gig.

Posted by: Wuudy ()
Date: May 15, 2013 13:16

Any guesses on the special guest for this show?

Cheers,
Wuudy

Posted by: Carnaby ()
Date: May 15, 2013 15:52

tomcasagranda
Anaheim ? That's where most of Overtures & Beginners, the worst-ever live album, by The Faces was recorded. I also think most of Dylan & The Dead comes from an Anaheim gig.

Yes, the Faces themselves have said so. Several years ago, Mac said he wanted to correct that and release a dynamite live record by the Faces. Mac says he has hours of great live Faces stuff and could really put something nice together. Shame about O & B as the Faces were a red hot great live act, know for their fun live shows. We did get the two live cuts on Long Player, on Warner. The O & B mess was released by Mercury, cashing in on their "solo star" Stewart. BTW, the Faces boot to get is Killer Highlights.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-15 15:53 by Carnaby.

Posted by: tommyquinn ()
Date: May 15, 2013 15:59

Check both price levels before buying tickets

I just checked the $250 and $450 tickets, and the (Lower bowl) $250s are MUCH better than the $450s, so save yourself $200 and check both categories before buying!!
$250= Section 223
$450= Section 205

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: May 15, 2013 19:27

tommyquinn
Check both price levels before buying tickets

I just checked the $250 and $450 tickets, and the (Lower bowl) $250s are MUCH better than the $450s, so save yourself $200 and check both categories before buying!!
$250= Section 223
$450= Section 205

12;30 EST I just pulled up section 207 for $250.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: May 15, 2013 19:41

Wuudy

Kate perry
Jeroen

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: May 15, 2013 20:11

DeanGoodman
Max'sKansasCity
I am just curious IF PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN FREEKING LA HAVE ANY IDEA JUST HOW LUCKY THEY ARE THAT THE STONES ARE PLAYING 4 SHOWS IN THEIR HOMETOWN METRO AREA WITHIN ONE FEREEKING MONTH??!!! while they are skipping the vast majotity of the rest of the country!!!

anyway... I was just wondering if you LA'ians realized just how lucky you all are?

I have to cut this out and paste on my dashboard to give me some "Serenity Now" moments when inching down the 5. Pretty sure they'll be back in the fall, hopefully close to wherever you'll be.
grinning smiley Have fun tonight

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 15, 2013 20:13

Wuudy

This guy : Joseph Pujol!

Google him! thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-15 20:46 by dcba.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: May 15, 2013 22:40

You guys have better luck, I am pulling in the 400's for a single $250 ticket on the 18th. Won't pay that for an upper.

Date: May 15, 2013 22:59

Carnaby
tomcasagranda

Yes, the Faces themselves have said so. Several years ago, Mac said he wanted to correct that and release a dynamite live record by the Faces. Mac says he has hours of great live Faces stuff and could really put something nice together. Shame about O & B as the Faces were a red hot great live act, know for their fun live shows. We did get the two live cuts on Long Player, on Warner. The O & B mess was released by Mercury, cashing in on their "solo star" Stewart. BTW, the Faces boot to get is Killer Highlights.

The five guys... box set is filled with great live tracks. Mac compiled the release.

Date: May 15, 2013 23:00

dcba
Wuudy

This guy : Joseph Pujol!

Google him! thumbs up

The word on the street is... Slash!

Posted by: dimtim ()
Date: May 15, 2013 23:20

BluzDude try closer to the day of show. I got two 207 row 6 yesterday afternoon for today for $250 plus fees. Traded in $150s sec 441 plus the extra cost for the tickets at box office.

Date: May 16, 2013 00:30

dimtim
BluzDude try closer to the day of show. I got two 207 row 6 yesterday afternoon for today for $250 plus fees. Traded in $150s sec 441 plus the extra cost for the tickets at box office.
Thanks

Date: May 16, 2013 01:12

Hmmmm.... So I could try cashing in my $500 ticket in 219 for a better one at the box office? May go over now and try it.

Date: May 16, 2013 03:52

Looks like JT Schmitts across the street is the pre show meeting place. Hope to see some of you there!

Scotty,
Irvine, CA

Date: May 16, 2013 04:47

Box office won't move me one section over from my restricted view seat in 219 b/c they claim the lower bowl is still $600. Wow. Pretty breathtaking.

Posted by: dimtim ()
Date: May 16, 2013 05:00

Keep trying to upgrade your seat at box office as it gets closer to show time.

Date: May 16, 2013 05:14

Was kinda thinking I'd just keep eyes open and move once show starts.
No way to unload useless $85s, either (EVERYBODY in line with the exception of six people got 400s. Box office won't upgrade those at all.)

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: May 16, 2013 05:30

tnhybrid
Was kinda thinking I'd just keep eyes open and move once show starts.
No way to unload useless $85s, either (EVERYBODY in line with the exception of six people got 400s. Box office won't upgrade those at all.)

Thats a shame. I was under the impression from the beginning that the lottery tickets would be 'throughout' the arenas... They changed their wording later on to say 'around' the arena. Very subtle...

Date: May 16, 2013 10:39

I had bought one additional ticket in addition to my 85s and it worked out great - was far to the right of 219 but was able to skeeve down to the front row of it on the left and got the best view in the house. For folks going Saturday: there are single seats, separated by an aisle, in some of the sections - these were in the far left of 219. Saw some others across the arena as well. I figured nobody would claim those since others would have bought pairs of seats and lucked out.

It was a GREAT freaking show. Wish I could stay and see another one - Y'all have fun!

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 16, 2013 21:33

For those interested, floor tickets available at $280 for Anaheim 18th:

Ticket Drop

Section 109
Row3
Seats11
Description
Price Level 3
FLOOR LEVEL SEATING

Type
Full Price Ticket
Ticket Price
US $280.00 x 1

Date: May 16, 2013 23:17

Just picked up sec. 206 row A (just off the floor) @ $280, see you Saturday!

Date: May 17, 2013 02:35

tomcasagranda

Wasn't the Faces gig recorded at the Anaheim Convention Center? A completely different venue.

Scotty,
Irvine, CA

Date: May 17, 2013 03:05

[email protected]
tomcasagranda

Wasn't the Faces gig recorded at the Anaheim Convention Center? A completely different venue.

Scotty,
Irvine, CA

Ahhh, the ACC, I saw Traffic there back in the 70's

Posted by: 6s7s9s ()
Date: May 17, 2013 20:25

[www.ticketmaster.com]

$85s for Saturday

Date: May 18, 2013 02:26

Any get together plans or suggestions prior to Saturday's show?

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 5 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1813
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home