Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123456Next
Current Page: 1 of 6
Anaheim May 2013 show planning
Posted by: bv ()
Date: April 4, 2013 11:27

Please use this thread for Anaheim Rolling Stones 2013 show planning.

PS. There is a rumour about a 2nd Anaheim show on Sat. May 18...

Bjornulf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-12 21:32 by bv.

Re: Anaheim May 2013 show planning
Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: April 4, 2013 16:17

Looking at my stub from the FEB 11, 1999 No Security show in Anaheim in this same venue. It was a seat upstairs in section 424 behind the stage - pretty cool to see all of the celebs sitting in the front from this vantage point.

Cost of the ticket was $39.50 plus TM fees of $8.50. grinning smiley

Honda Center

Posted by: mgshorr ()
Date: April 4, 2013 17:44

I'll be heading to this show! Anyone else on here going to Anaheim?

Posted by: Jah Paul ()
Date: April 4, 2013 18:33

uhbuhgullayew
Looking at my stub from the FEB 11, 1999 No Security show in Anaheim in this same venue. It was a seat upstairs in section 424 behind the stage - pretty cool to see all of the celebs sitting in the front from this vantage point.

Cost of the ticket was $39.50 plus TM fees of $8.50. grinning smiley

Honda Center

Yup, I was there that day, too! First time I ever saw them in an arena.

Unfortunately, won't be going this time around (cost, other issues).

Posted by: Bobbarnett ()
Date: April 4, 2013 20:36

Will be there no matter what the cost

Posted by: mgshorr ()
Date: April 5, 2013 14:47

Anyone heard details yet on tickets?

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: April 6, 2013 03:52

mgshorr
Anyone heard details yet on tickets?

That's what I'd like to know also....anybody know of anything yet?

Posted by: 6s7s9s ()
Date: April 6, 2013 04:59

I'm going to Anaheim.

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: April 6, 2013 06:42

6s7s9s
I'm going to Anaheim.

Me too - but only if tickets ever become available.

Posted by: superpenguin ()
Date: April 8, 2013 22:54

The Stones facebook page said that "Anaheim Details are Coming Soon" this morning.

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: April 9, 2013 17:07

Just saw that they are doing presales (CITITHING) for LA Staples, Vegas and Anaheim on April 12th 10AM local time.
[www.rollingstones.com]

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: April 9, 2013 20:34

not planning on going to this show........unless I end up with $85 seatsdrinking smiley

Date: April 10, 2013 05:26

Grison
Just saw that they are doing presales (CITITHING) for LA Staples, Vegas and Anaheim on April 12th 10AM local time.
[www.rollingstones.com]

Thanks for the heads up Grison!
Hoping for the $85'ers, but whatever the case...I'LL BE THERE!!!!

Being close distance to Disneyland, perhaps we can expect a special appearance from Micky Mouse? smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-10 05:26 by Hairball.

Date: April 11, 2013 02:16

20 min from my humble abode. 45 min if SoCal traffic is in full swing. I'll be there.

Scotty,
Irvine, CA

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: April 12, 2013 05:38

Don't forget an extra pair of shoes.

Anaheim Stadium

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-12 06:26 by Title5Take1.

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: April 12, 2013 10:21

Hope of getting a couple of 85ers for this gig as a present for my son. I was at both 78 concerts (slept two nights outside the stadium) Boy that was long ago.

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: April 12, 2013 16:55

Date: April 12, 2013 20:25

Out of curiosity, I just spent 15 minutes looking at citi-card pre-sale tix for a single, and can't justify spending $600 for the back of floor, $480 for a *SIDE STAGE LIMITED VIEW*,
$280 for a nosebleed half way back, or $173.15 for a nosebleed in the very back.

I must either be spoiled or just don't give a shit anymore (or both), but after seeing 45 Stones shows since '81, the urgency to see them again is just not there right now, especially at these unrealistic prices.
I can die happy if my last Stones show was in Nijmegen '07.

With all that said, I will try with every ounce of energy I have to get the mystery $85 tix on monday.
Just want to be in the house at this point---whether it's a nosebleed or in the pit (which would seem a miracle), or anywhere in between.

Date: April 12, 2013 20:31

Hairball I wish you luck. I am addicted and scored my tickets

Date: April 12, 2013 20:37

Grison
Hairball I wish you luck. I am addicted and scored my tickets

Congrats Grison!
I guess I used to be addicted, and this was very tempting for sure, but as I stated above, "no can do".

If the $85's don't happen on Monday, I'll find a ticket somewhere, somehow, someway.
And if desperation kicks in, I will bit the bullet and pay the price.

Whatever happens, I'll see you there!

Anaheim May 18th
Date: April 12, 2013 20:13

Hi just scored tickets for the 15th, and 18th is listed but suddenly it says this event is no longer in our database. Anybody has the same experience.
Thanks

Re: Anaheim May 18th
Date: April 12, 2013 20:38

Yeah. It said 18th now it doesn't. It's like Coachella.

Posted by: stonesfrkk ()
Date: April 13, 2013 01:29

Hairball
Grison
[www.rollingstones.com]

Thanks for the heads up Grison!
Hoping for the $85'ers, but whatever the case...I'LL BE THERE!!!!

Being close distance to Disneyland, perhaps we can expect a special appearance from Micky Mouse? smiling smiley
Yeah my friend lives in Irvine he was asking me how does those 85 dollar tickets work don't you have to side step something and be direct on the rolling stones web site? Any info would be appreciated i heard how to do it a few days ago but i can't find the thread it was on Thanx!

Date: April 13, 2013 01:40

Hairball
Out of curiosity, I just spent 15 minutes looking at citi-card pre-sale tix for a single, and can't justify spending $600 for the back of floor, $480 for a *SIDE STAGE LIMITED VIEW*,
$280 for a nosebleed half way back, or $173.15 for a nosebleed in the very back.

I must either be spoiled or just don't give a shit anymore (or both), but after seeing 45 Stones shows since '81, the urgency to see them again is just not there right now, especially at these unrealistic prices.

With all that said, I will try with every ounce of energy I have to get the mystery $85 tix on monday.
Just want to be in the house at this point---whether it's a nosebleed or in the pit (which would seem a miracle), or anywhere in between.

I got okay-but-not-great seats this morning (mainly happy I'm in the lower plaza and not higher) for a sh*tload of money. And: A) I've seen the Stones in a stadium, and these seats would be great in a stadium. B ) Mick Taylor's gonna be there (this coming from a Woody fan).

So I know I'm gonna have fun.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: April 13, 2013 04:48

Not on rollingstones.com, but Ticketmaster has May 18 on sale Monday.

[www.ticketmaster.com]

Date: April 13, 2013 05:22

Title5Take1
Hairball

I got okay-but-not-great seats this morning (mainly happy I'm in the lower plaza and not higher) for a sh*tload of money. And: A) I've seen the Stones in a stadium, and these seats would be great in a stadium. B ) Mick Taylor's gonna be there (this coming from a Woody fan).

So I know I'm gonna have fun.

YES you are going to have fun, and I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment of A and B...especially with B.

Now that a 2nd show has been added for Anaheim (and Staples), I'm thankful my willpower was strong enough to not buy a ticket this morning.

FOUR SHOWS in SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!!! thumbs up

Might have to go for the $85's for both Anaheim shows, and the 2nd Staples show.
It's a gamble not knowing where the seats are located, but well worth it in my opinion.
I can't really lose unless I get totally shut out, but it seems that everyone who went for the $85's were able to get them,
and with 4 shows now in the Southern California area, I'm sure my chances will be better than average.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-13 05:24 by Hairball.

Date: April 13, 2013 19:12

Got Sec 220 on Keith's side. To help you all get an orientation of how Honda Centre is set up, as you look at the seating chart, the stage is on the northwest side of the arena. As we get closer got to set up a meeting place. See you all there.

Scotty,
Irvine, CA

Posted by: atip ()
Date: April 15, 2013 20:28

Got my pair of $85's for Anaheim on the 18th! See ya in the pit! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: stoneslib ()
Date: April 15, 2013 22:32

The hunt for Anaheim @ $85 went fast this morning: bought a pair for May 18, then got May 15, all in less than 10 minutes. Best price deal since those ca. $50 Wiltern seats.

Posted by: tacvbo ()
Date: April 16, 2013 00:15

How did you manage to get $85 tickets?? I swear I was clicking on that link at the moment it came up, and still nothing... what's the secret??

Goto Page: 123456Next
Current Page: 1 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2088
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home