Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2526272829303132333435...LastNext
Current Page: 30 of 76
Re: Did someone receive the tickets for the Stones show at Hyde Park on July the 6th bought in the official web page (British summer time)???????
Posted by: chsch ()
Date: June 9, 2013 18:13

Nothing yet.

Re: Did someone receive the tickets for the Stones show at Hyde Park on July the 6th bought in the official web page (British summer time)???????
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: June 9, 2013 18:39

They will start printing and despatching the tickets from tomorrow Monday 10th ....... I spoke with them about 5 days ago, that's what I was told.

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: June 9, 2013 22:27

You ask me if I receive the tickets for the Stones show at Hyde Park on July the 6th bought in the official web page (British summer time)??? No

has anyone already received their hide park tickets?
Posted by: rockenrohl ()
Date: June 10, 2013 11:02

I've bought four tickets (the first concert) and haven't heard anything from British Summer Time about when they'll send the tickets (an E-Mail I wrote to them a few weeks ago was not answered...). Need I be nervous or will this just take some more time?

Turning round, turning round
I should have known it was a one horse town

Re: has anyone already received their hide park tickets?
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 10, 2013 11:10

paulywaul

They will start printing and despatching the tickets from tomorrow Monday 10th ....... I spoke with them about 5 days ago, that's what I was told.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-11 12:00 by Irix.

Posted by: Stones CAT ()
Date: June 11, 2013 11:11

I bougth 4 tickets for the 2nd show, I would like to come to London a few days before but I need my tickets ... i'm waiting and i'm nervous too ...

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: June 11, 2013 11:19

Stones CAT
I bougth 4 tickets for the 2nd show, I would like to come to London a few days before but I need my tickets ... i'm waiting and i'm nervous too ...

Yes. WE NEED THE TICKETS!!!!!!

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: June 11, 2013 11:39

It's Hyde Park, as in Dr Jeckyl and Mr Hyde!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-11 11:40 by Silver Dagger.

Posted by: franzk ()
Date: June 11, 2013 11:41

"hide park"? maybe someone has hidden them in the park?

Have you got your Hyde Park tickets?
Posted by: Ryttern ()
Date: June 11, 2013 11:33

Hi, I live overseas and have not got my ticket for the 6th july show yet. Have you got yours or do you know when we can expect to have them?

Re: Have you got your Hyde Park tickets?
Date: June 11, 2013 12:05

Ryttern

Hi, I live overseas and have not got my ticket for the 6th july show yet. Have you got yours or do you know when we can expect to have them?

The daily new inquiries were summarized by BV. Here again the answer:

paulywaul

Re: Have you got your Hyde Park tickets?
Date: June 11, 2013 12:06

Ryttern

The question has already been asked and answered elsewhere, but if you missed it .......... I spoke with BST Hyde Park sometime last week and they told me that the print runs would start this week (starting yesterday Monday 10th), so people I guess should start receiving their tickets in the next couple of weeks. Don't panic .......... until perhaps the last week of this month. THEN start to panic !! winking smiley

Re: Hyde Park London July 2013 show planning & tickets
Posted by: cn854 ()
Date: June 11, 2013 17:47

40 years ago

Re: Hyde Park London July 2013 show
Posted by: cn854 ()
Date: June 11, 2013 17:53

[www.flickr.com]

[www.flickr.com]

Lets try this again! 40 years ago, Taylor is back! Who would have thought?

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: June 12, 2013 17:32

what would be your advice to get from Stansted airport to Hydepark?

Nationalexpress has a bus Stansted Airport to London with a stop at Marble Arch. (Journey time ca. 1h30). My Rynair flight arrives at10h30. Assuming that doors do really open at 12h00 I do not want to waste time. Are traffic jams / bus delays likely to happen on Saturdays?
Is it likely that the bus might be full and people might have to wait for the next one? What are your experiences with Nationalexpress busses?

Thanks
Stoneswolf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-12 17:33 by Stoneswolf.

Posted by: MartinB ()
Date: June 12, 2013 18:19

Stoneswolf

Nationalexpress has a bus Stansted Airport to London with a stop at Marble Arch. (Journey time ca. 1h30). My Rynair flight arrives at10h30. Assuming that doors do really open at 12h00 I do not want to waste time. Are traffic jams / bus delays likely to happen on Saturdays?
Is it likely that the bus might be full and people might have to wait for the next one? What are your experiences with Nationalexpress busses?

Thanks
Stoneswolf

The fastest way is to take train to Tottenham Hale, change to Victoria tube and go to Green Park Station, Hyde Park is about 10 min walk.

Posted by: Barnestormer ()
Date: June 13, 2013 15:02

Hi.
Arriving July 6th from Hannover/Germany at Stansted Airport at 7:15 and leaving July 7th at 20:20.
Anyone else around this time?
It would be cheaper to buy 2 or more return tickets for the Stansted Airport Express to Liverpool Street.
For instance one person is 32,80 GBP - for two it's only 24 GBP each.
Four persons would be only 16 GBP!!
If anyone is interested pls send me a private mail.

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: June 13, 2013 15:10

I am having to fly into stanstead and will be arriving around 13.30.

Flying back out the next day at 07.35 < hopefully >

Strangely enough i will be in no rush to get to hyde park and will just take my time in time for the thunderstorms to go.drinking smiley

Date: June 13, 2013 15:35

MartinB
Stoneswolf

Thanks
Stoneswolf

The fastest way is to take train to Tottenham Hale, change to Victoria tube and go to Green Park Station, Hyde Park is about 10 min walk.

Is the tube journey just one journey?

Would you know what time the trains and tube stop in the evening/night time.

thanks.

Date: June 13, 2013 15:55

odean73

Should be possible to find out at Transport for London, there you can also find a Journey Planner.

Date: June 13, 2013 16:05

Irix
odean73

Should be possible to find out at Transport for London, there you can also find a Journey Planner.

Ok, thanks.thumbs up

Date: June 13, 2013 16:23

Apologies for going on, but in my way of thinking it looks easier to go from stanstead to tottenham hale and then catch the victoria tube to green park.

Where the london planner site suggest going to liverpool street and the seven sisters underground.

If anybody knows any better, it would be appreciated.

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: June 13, 2013 16:30

does anyone have experiences with the nationalexpress bus service from Stansted? I liked the idea not to have to change for the tube as the airport bus has a stop Hydepark

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: June 13, 2013 20:00

Stoneswolf
does anyone have experiences with the nationalexpress bus service from Stansted? I liked the idea not to have to change for the tube as the airport bus has a stop Hydepark

I've taken that bus from Stansted to Central London.
I wasn't racing to get to a show, but there were no delays and everything was fine.

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: June 14, 2013 18:38

BST on twitter today sad smiley

Hi there, tickets are sent 5-7 days before your event, if u purchased via our site contact Front Gate:bit.ly/WdeBaJ
12:37 vr 14 jun.

Posted by: john nicholls ()
Date: June 14, 2013 19:12

Staying at St Giles hotel (Tottenham Court Road) both nights. Very late night bar if anyone's interested. Usual suspects will be there.

John Nicholls

Posted by: beepee2 ()
Date: June 14, 2013 19:13

Scary.

Date: June 14, 2013 19:26

Lien

Hi there, tickets are sent 5-7 days before your event, if u purchased via our site contact Front Gate:bit.ly/WdeBaJ

That is leaving a bit too late in my opinion, and I'm not altogether sure whether to believe that. It conflicts with what BST actually told me when I was talking to them last week about a change of address; they essentially said that they were going start printing and sending out tickets at the beginning of this week just ending. That would kind of make more sense, leaving it till literally 30th June or 1st July is cutting it fine, I don't think they'd do that somehow.

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: June 14, 2013 19:56

paulywaul
Lien

That is leaving a bit too late in my opinion, and I'm not altogether sure whether to believe that. It conflicts with what BST actually told me when I was talking to them last week about a change of address; they essentially said that they were going start printing and sending out tickets at the beginning of this week just ending. That would kind of make more sense, leaving it till literally 30th June or 1st July is cutting it fine, I don't think they'd do that somehow.

Well,then they lied,this is their answer on FB : tickets for Barclaycard presents British Summer Time in Hyde Park will be dispatched for UK and International customers between 5-7 days before your event. Please Note: If you still haven’t received your tickets 3 days before the event please contact your point of purchase for an update.

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: June 14, 2013 20:05

I'm so glad I changed my order to will call.

I can't stand the waiting. For the O 2 concerts I received my tickets 3 days before I left for London.
Why don't they use the print-at-home option?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2526272829303132333435...LastNext
Current Page: 30 of 76

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1640
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home