Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT - BUY YOUR USELESS BILLS 8% VALUE FACE
Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: February 10, 2005 21:49

This is absolutely not a joke from the joker.

I need to escape the mammoth French welfare state racketing 49,3% of the gross value of my gains in dubious fees, bearing in mind this legal hold-up is done before further 30% direct tax on what is left –

So let's say you produce 2 000 euros, the welfare grasps almost 1 000 euros, leaving 1000 euros. On this 1 000 euros spare from the axe, you give another 300 euros to tax's pimp. Finally, it leaves you 700 euros, and this is even before 19,6% VAT – So finally you got a 500 euros net from a 2000 euros basis. No wonder, since France has 25% of its workers in the public sector, mostly looking at the clock to pass their boring days – I don't say we don't need civil servants, but certainly we need huge cuts - and discover the true wisdom of the Common Law.

But till this happens, my friends, the only way to escape to this legal vandalism and to allow my to spend more money on Stones concerts – what a good cause! – is to produce bills to find some arrangement to escape a little of the burden.

For this, I will pay 8% of the face value of your useless bills.

This must be restaurant, hotel and taxis bill from serious companies released out of France without proper noun. It must be "serious" bills, ie not honky tonk bar bills realeased at 3 AM.

"Eligible" countries are among other USA, Canada, Spain, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK.

I don't mind this are real or fake. If you are an hotel or a restaurant tender, or a friend of them, and you want to produce a fake bill which look like a real one, I buy it. Anyway, I don't care and I don't want to know.

I sent the money with Paypal, or other anonymous channel.

Make proposition at bridgestobabylon@hotmail.com

French welfare heroes on this board are not welcome to spoil my serious thread with political comments. This is pure business.

Re: OT - BUY YOUR USELESS BILLS 8% VALUE FACE
Posted by: Potted Shrimp ()
Date: February 10, 2005 22:15

Bill Wyman can help you out on this one......I'm sure he saved EVERY bill he ever got!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1934
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home