Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Track Talk (GRRR! Tracks): One More Shot
Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: November 12, 2020 00:37

I loved it when it came out and I still do.

It's great to listen to at the gate while boarding that party flight to Cancun while sippin' on a bottle of orange juice and vodka bought separately and mixed in the tax-free shop.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: November 19, 2020 16:41

harlem shuffle
Boring song

Does your mom not let you listen to music with any volume in her basement?

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: November 19, 2020 18:46

flacnvinyl
It starts off great but then the mediocre lyrics kick in and you realize it is a bit of a disappointment. The chorus is TERRIBLE. It doesn't go anywhere. "Shook Me All Night Long" but without the punch.

[[size=medium]b]To make matters worse, the 'nah nah nah nah' refrain sounds like the theme song to Friends. TERRIBLE. EMBARRASSING. Friends who dig the Stones could not believe that nah nah nah nah part...[/b]
[/size]

Vocals and that embarassing "na-na-na-na-na" are the reasons why i want listen to OMS solo version. I'm sure that is far superior.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-11-19 18:48 by KRiffhard.

Posted by: harlem shuffle ()
Date: November 19, 2020 20:19

Still awake Gas Light Street?I wonder what Are you and poor little Hairball doing in the basement?Exept you,re fantasies about Jagger,what else are you and Hairball doing?Walls full of pictures of Keith,and a statue of him,is Keith some Buddah for you to little boys?

Date: November 20, 2020 05:12

harlem shuffle
Still awake Gas Light Street?I wonder what Are you and poor little Hairball doing in the basement?Exept you,re fantasies about Jagger,what else are you and Hairball doing?Walls full of pictures of Keith,and a statue of him,is Keith some Buddah for you to little boys?

You poor confused little git. We're listening to the excellent One More Shot really really loud. Which is followed by AC/DC's You Shook Me All Night Long (with Bon Scott singing), and then Mick's God Gave Me Everything and Ruthless People and then Keith's Take It So Hard and Struggle and Led Zeppelin's I Can't Quit You from CODA and lastly, the Zootopia remix of Mick's Gotta Get A Grip that features Adele and Lady Gaga.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 20, 2020 05:30

easy boys ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: longlongwinter ()
Date: November 20, 2020 16:30

I love this song. Doom and Gloom is horrible and sounds like a Goddess in the Doorway outtake. One Shot has one of the best solos in a long time - love the tone and the back up singing by Mick - Nah na nah na nah na.....

Date: November 20, 2020 16:38

Doom and Gloom is a much better song than this one

Posted by: deardoctor ()
Date: November 21, 2020 11:55

GasLightStreet
harlem shuffle

You poor confused little git. We're listening to the excellent One More Shot really really loud. Which is followed by AC/DC's You Shook Me All Night Long (with Bon Scott singing), and then Mick's God Gave Me Everything and Ruthless People and then Keith's Take It So Hard and Struggle and Led Zeppelin's I Can't Quit You from CODA and lastly, the Zootopia remix of Mick's Gotta Get A Grip that features Adele and Lady Gaga.

That"s quite a great playlist gaslightstreet!

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: November 21, 2020 13:46

longlongwinter
I love this song. Doom and Gloom is horrible and sounds like a Goddess in the Doorway outtake. One Shot has one of the best solos in a long time - love the tone and the back up singing by Mick - Nah na nah na nah na.....

...are you serious?!!! You're talkin' about Mick Jagger not a child singing a little song!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-11-21 13:51 by KRiffhard.

Date: November 22, 2020 18:11

deardoctor
GasLightStreet
harlem shuffle

Just chewing on air! I like how GGME has an element similar to Ruthless People in it. Oh that last bit... ha ha I do think Gotta Get A Grip is awful but England Lost is a piece of art in comparison.

Posted by: deardoctor ()
Date: November 23, 2020 11:06

GasLightStreet
deardoctor
GasLightStreet
harlem shuffle

Just chewing on air! I like how GGME has an element similar to Ruthless People in it. Oh that last bit... ha ha I do think Gotta Get A Grip is awful but England Lost is a piece of art in comparison.

I confounded this remix to another remix which is much stronger than that unnecessary original track. Did not find any GOTTA GET A GRIP feat. Adele and Lady Gaga, even not mentioned at google-search. Fake?

Date: November 23, 2020 11:55

He's just joking smiling smiley

Date: November 23, 2020 12:58

Funny people Gas Light and Hairball,Laurel and Hardy maybee

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1358
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home