Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

London O2 shows photos now on Flickr
Posted by: SonicDreamer ()
Date: March 11, 2013 23:34

Hi,

I finally sorted out all my photos from the two London O2 shows in November and 127 of them are now uploaded on to Flickr, here is the link -

SonicD's Stones 2013 London Flickr Pics

Cheers,
SonicD

Re: London O2 shows photos now on Flickr
Posted by: Per-Arne ()
Date: March 11, 2013 23:39

Thank you for fantastic photos!

Per-Arne

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: March 11, 2013 23:47

Thanks very much!

Posted by: LSTNT ()
Date: March 12, 2013 00:21

Great pictures, thanks so much for sharing them.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: March 12, 2013 00:47

SonicDreamer
Hi,

I finally sorted out all my photos from the two London O2 shows in November and 127 of them are now uploaded on to Flickr, here is the link -

Cheers,
SonicD

Thanks for sharing man, those really are great pictures. Awesome work smileys with beer

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: March 12, 2013 10:51

great stuff, thanks

jeroen

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: March 12, 2013 11:13

SonicDreamer
Hi,

Cheers,
SonicD

BRILLIANT PICS - but do you realise, over on the right hand side of the Flickr page under your 'name' you say these photoes were takem on DEC 25 by a Canon ..... wasn't it NOV 25????

Picky, I know!

BUT FANTASTIC shots - I am SO GREEN with envy.....

Rgds
Rod
Perth
AUSTRALIA

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: March 12, 2013 11:45

Wow - where were you sitting David?

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: March 12, 2013 19:50

Great pictures, thanks for sharing

Date: March 12, 2013 21:36

bitusa2012
SonicDreamer
Hi,

Cheers,
SonicD

BRILLIANT PICS - but do you realise, over on the right hand side of the Flickr page under your 'name' you say these photoes were takem on DEC 25 by a Canon ..... wasn't it NOV 25????

Picky, I know!

Thanks for the good vibes Rod. It was a new camera, I probably neglected to set the date properly.

BUT FANTASTIC shots - I am SO GREEN with envy.....

Rgds
Rod
Perth
AUSTRALIA

Date: March 12, 2013 21:42

Silver Dagger

On the 25th , where I took all the front on pics, I was standing in the Tongue Pit, in the second row on Ronnie's side. On the 29th I was in Lower Tier Block 112 in Row J, where all the side on shots are from.

Cheers,
SonicD

P.S. Ya goin to see Quadrophenia in the Summer? I'm goin to the first night at the O2 Arena and Wembley Arena (pre-sale starts tomorrow).

Posted by: SimonN ()
Date: March 12, 2013 22:29

Hi SD,

Blimey! The bar has been raised...terrific shots...wish I was there.

Cheers,

Simon.

Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: March 13, 2013 10:14

LOL SONICDREAMER I was soo wondering how some of those shots looked almost identical to some of the shots I had , well ok better quality, and it hits me, we were right at the same spot ,,,duh oh, well hope to see you again!

Date: March 13, 2013 10:49

SonicDreamer
Silver Dagger

On the 25th , where I took all the front on pics, I was standing in the Tongue Pit, in the second row on Ronnie's side. On the 29th I was in Lower Tier Block 112 in Row J, where all the side on shots are from.

Cheers,
SonicD

P.S. Ya goin to see Quadrophenia in the Summer? I'm goin to the first night at the O2 Arena and Wembley Arena (pre-sale starts tomorrow).

Will try to get tickets for the Wembley show. What do I need to do to get pre-sale tickets?

Date: March 13, 2013 14:20

Silver Dagger
SonicDreamer
Silver Dagger

Cheers,
SonicD

Will try to get tickets for the Wembley show. What do I need to do to get pre-sale tickets?

Fan club membership, but may not be best tickets left now. I think Live Nation and other Pre-sales happen from tomorrow, then public onsale Friday.

Posted by: punkfloyd ()
Date: March 13, 2013 14:38

Look how jealous Chuck is:

Date: March 13, 2013 14:58

SonicDreamer
Silver Dagger
SonicDreamer
Silver Dagger

Cheers,
SonicD

Fan club membership, but may not be best tickets left now. I think Live Nation and other Pre-sales happen from tomorrow, then public onsale Friday.

Got one - Block A3 row 20 in the middle - but it cost £120. Email me and we can meet up beforehand for a pint.

Still, a lot cheaper than Stones' tickets. It's proved to be an expensive summer so far - Neil Young, Todd Rundgren, Elvis Costello, Atoms For Peace. Still need to get tickets for Springsteen and The Black Crowes at the Olympic Stadium, Roger Waters and Fleetwood Mac.

Date: March 13, 2013 15:42

Silver Dagger
SonicDreamer
Silver Dagger
SonicDreamer
Silver Dagger

Cheers,
SonicD

Got one - Block A3 row 20 in the middle - but it cost £120. Email me and we can meet up beforehand for a pint.

Still, a lot cheaper than Stones' tickets. It's proved to be an expensive summer so far - Neil Young, Todd Rundgren, Elvis Costello, Atoms For Peace. Still need to get tickets for Springsteen and The Black Crowes at the Olympic Stadium, Roger Waters and Fleetwood Mac.

You do know The Black Crowes are playn The Forum on 29 and 30 March?

Date: March 13, 2013 15:47

SonicDreamer
Silver Dagger
SonicDreamer
Silver Dagger
SonicDreamer
Silver Dagger

Cheers,
SonicD

You do know The Black Crowes are playn The Forum on 29 and 30 March?

Yep - and I'm going on holiday on March 29. Grrr!

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: March 13, 2013 16:15

Very nice. Thanks

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: March 13, 2013 16:47

kahoosier
LOL SONICDREAMER I was soo wondering how some of those shots looked almost identical to some of the shots I had , well ok better quality, and it hits me, we were right at the same spot ,,,duh oh, well hope to see you again!

Yeah you were too busy cuddling up with Beast and tryin ta figure out if Mick really does wear a syrup to take decent pics!

I hope so too but if those ticket prices keep at THAT level it will be on the evening news as an "at large" bank robber, in an attempt to cover the gig ticket costs for the next shows.

Date: March 13, 2013 17:44

Great memories! Thanks for posting, SonicDreamer thumbs up

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: March 13, 2013 18:10

punkfloyd
Look how jealous Chuck is:

He's just trying to determine what the conversation is about. Like for instance, do they like the song choices?

Posted by: alfstone ()
Date: March 13, 2013 18:47

Great photos! What camera have you use to get these pics?

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: March 13, 2013 19:54

Thanks for posting those great pics SD. smileys with beer

Posted by: sjs12 ()
Date: March 15, 2013 11:29

That one of Ronnie grinning over Mick T's shoulder is great!

Posted by: djgab ()
Date: March 15, 2013 11:35

great shots
thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1861
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home