Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

MISSISSIPPI FRED McDOWELL: STONE COINCIDENCE
Date: February 6, 2005 04:53

MISSISSIPPI FRED McDOWELL's date of death is 3/6/72 -- the very DAY the STP Tour began in Vancouver, B.C.!

Whew!!!!!!!!!!!

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Re: MISSISSIPPI FRED McDOWELL: STONE COINCIDENCE
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 6, 2005 04:54

geez man there's only 365 days in the year....somethings are bound to collide on the same day!

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: February 6, 2005 05:24

Yeah, but the chance should be ´bout 0,3 per cent (%) for that to happen.

Slightly more than that is my chance of dying from a heart attack or from sheer joy when I experience my lifes ´ first Stones concert ever in late 2005 or in -06, as a 41 or 42 y o vet in many other senses.

Me getting born to life in the 17th of December, twenty years minus a day after Keith is a nice coincidence.
Brad Pitt, then? Well; he was born "December 18, 1963, in Shawnee, Oklahoma". And Tommy Steele... ? 17th of December, 1936.

My daughter shares birthday with Mick Taylor, though she was born 52 years after him (and she was born at 17.17 the 17th; not bad, huh?).
- ...The chance for it should be ´bout 0,3 per cent...

My friend, also a devoted Stones fan, became a father for the first time this summer: His son, Michael Phillip (just kiddin´); well, his baby boy son was born in the 26th of July... Which Stones member have his birthday at that date... ? MJ, yes.
- ...0,3 per cent...

- Is there any Astrologist out there (or: in here); who can keep up these thoughts... ? Is it possible to create a horoscope for Stones as a group? What date is, then, the right one to count with as the group´s birth... ?

But, spinnin´ away even somewhat more... Is it a coincidence that Mick a n d Keith are born in 1943... ? well, asides from the trivial fact that they may not have become friends otherwise; There might be a common early experience: The war, sittin´ as little kids (in the shelter) during Blietzen. Bill has expressed something like that. Both are obsessed (more than the usual Englishman, which is fairly heavy) with WW II; and one of this two cats have said that Blietzen is his first memory... What about "Gimme Shelter"...

On the other hand there may be a chance that both The Menace of Mayfair nad meself have a non-eventful time at respectively moment...
Finally; what about Charlie and Woody having birthday the day after each other (proceeded by Clint Eastwood and Bjorn Borg)... ?

Date: February 6, 2005 05:25

Slightly more than that is my chance of dying from a heart attack or from sheer joy when I experience my lifes ´ first Stones concert ever in late 2005 or in -06, as a 41 or 42 y o vet in many other senses.

Me getting born to life in the 17th of December, twenty years minus a day after Keith is a nice coincidence.
Brad Pitt, then? Well; he was born "December 18, 1963, in Shawnee, Oklahoma". And Tommy Steele... ? 17th of December, 1936.

My daughter shares birthday with Mick Taylor, though she was born 52 years after him (and she was born at 17.17 the 17th; not bad, huh?).

My friend, also a devoted Stones fan, became a father for the first time this summer: His son, Michael Phillip (just kiddin´); well, his baby boy son was born in the 26th of July... Which Stones member have his birthday at that date... ? MJ, yes.
- ...0,3 per cent...

- Is there any Astrologist out there (or: in here); who can keep up these thoughts... ? Is it possible to create a horoscope for Stones as a group? What date is, then, the right one to count with as the group´s birth... ?

But, spinnin´ away even somewhat more... Is it a coincidence that Mick a n d Keith are born in 1943... ? well, asides from the trivial fact that they may not have become friends otherwise; There might be a common early experience: The war, sittin´ as little kids (in the shelter) during Blietzen. Bill has expressed something like that. Both are obsessed (more than the usual Englishman, which is fairly heavy) with WW II; and one of this two cats have said that Blietzen is his first memory... What about "Gimme Shelter"...

On the other hand there may be a chance that both The Menace of Mayfair nad meself have a non-eventful time at respectively moment...
Finally; what about Charlie and Woody having birthday the day after each other (proceeded by Clint Eastwood and Bjorn Borg)... ?

Date: February 6, 2005 05:25

- ...0,3 per cent...

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 6, 2005 05:37

Geez Baboon..I believe ya!!!.... you managed to post the same thing 3 times on the same day!!

ROCKMAN

Date: February 7, 2005 21:08

Hey;

yeah, purdy convincing, huh?
Now y´all think I was drunk or stoned out of my mind
during them three postings. But weird things happen along this forum.
I can tell you one think: There are no real proportion between the frequence of my writing here and the importance I lay on it.
Sorry for blockin´ the space...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2593
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home